28.03.2017: Written Update: Zindagi Ki Mahek

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Part 1
Shaurya screams holding an unconscious Mahek. BG-Tadap Tadap. Shaurya screams for help. He carries Mahek in his arms. They reach their car. Shaurya puts Mahek in the backseat and keeps begging her to open her eyes. He uses tissues to dab the bleeding. Mahek is conscious. Shaurya makes her drink water. He notices a flat tire. He goes to look for his phone but no network. Shaurya tries to keep Mahek conscious. He asks for help from passing cars but none stop. He carries her in his arms.Ravi, Chetan and Kanta are all worried and blame Shaurya for Mahek being in danger. They are driving. Shaurya is struggling to walk and begs for help from passing cars but none stop. He puts her on the road and again begs for help. He notices a gurudwara and takes Mahek there. Meanwhile Kanta and others find Shaurya car. Shaurya knocks at Gurudwara door and asks to save Mahek. Kanta and others scream out for Mahek. Kanta notices blood in backseat of Shaurya's car. All pray for her safety. People at Gurudwara say hospital is 10km away and highway is blocked. Can't go to hospital before morning. They assure to take care of Mahek. They get water and medicines. Shaurya tends to Maheks injury. All comment that there is lot of blood loss. Surprise she is still breathing. They ask Shaurya to tend to his injury. He says if she recovers, I will be fine too. They offer kada. All bless Shaurya and Maheks love. Ask to pray for Mahek.

Kanta and others ask help from police who say dharna underway but message given to alert about Shaurya-Maheks whereabouts. Shaurya looks sadly at Mahek. Remembers their times together. BG-Ya rabba

Part 2
Shaurya asks Mahek why did u do this, why come in between. Don't leave. I did so much to u, dun HV right to speak but I love u. For my sake, please get better, don't give up. U can't cheat me. His tear drops fall on Maheks cheeks. He hears the holy call of Ek Omkar. He goes to pray for Mahek.

Part 3
Shaurya prays before the holy book. He says till date never asked anything only snatched. But today u r snatching my all. I beg u to spare Maheks life and take anything u want away from me. Please save Mahek.

Precap--Shaurya goes to Mahek. Kanta tells Shaurya we are there to take Mahek to doctor. U only lead her to trouble. If u love her, don't come near her after today. Edited by Armu4eva - 7 years ago