Nivi_fanclub thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Intro
SidNi and the Khurrana Family are at the Temple.SidNi gets Remarried
Everyone is happy.

Khurrana House
Its Time for Roshni Grah Parvesh
So that continues...
After They are having dinner, Simran Says "I want to Spend some time with my Bahu so Roshni shift into my room tonight". As she winked to Kritika.From hearing that Siddharth was Shocked,
Bunty Starts Teasing Him "Aap ke aur Bhabhi ki Pehli Raat hai". You have to Stay alone the whole night...Very Sad". Siddharth Says "Khyoon" Simran Says "Meri Bahu hai". Siddharth Gets upset I don't get to spend time with my Wife. Simran Starts Laughing Mei to maazak karahi thi" Acha Chaalo tum dono aapne kamare mein jao".
Roshni Starts Blushing. SidNi starts heading to their room but stopped by Bunty&Kritika. Ab kya hua Siddharth Says. Kritika says to Roshni "Meri saath Chaalo". mujhe lagata hai ki koee mujhe apanee Biwi ke saath samay bitaana nahin chaahata hai Siddharth Says whispering. Bunty says Kya hua Tujhe dekh dekh nahin sakate ki aapakee patnee aur bahen ne meri Biwi ko mujhase door kar liya. Bunty Starts Singing "Yeh ishq nahi aasan..."

Siddharth's Room
Their Bed Was covered by Roses and was written SidNi
He Was waiting for Roshni to come
After a minute later Roshni entered the room. She was Wearing a Red Net Nighty Siddharth couldn't take his eyes off of her,he was so mesmerized by her Beauty.Roshni&Siddharth had a EyeLock. Kritika&Bunty Starts Coughing..ham abhee bhee yahaan hain aap koi jo bhe karnaha hai hamari jana ki baad kar sakati hoi Said Kritika Laughing. SidNi Started blushing.
Siddharth grabbed Roshni by her waist and Whispering to her Aaj meri Pagal Biwi Toota lag rahee hai
He Putted his hands on her Soft hair and Gave her a forehead kiss he was about to get to her lips but Roshni ran to the Bathroom Siddharth Followed her,he grabbed her and pinned to the wall Started kissing her hair and Whispered Tum meri Patni hoi aur Mera haak hai ki meri Patni ki saath waqt bethana haak hai. Roshni Smiled and whispered to his ear had said I am all yours Baby. Siddharth Turned on the Shower water started spraying
Sawan Aaya hai Starts playing..
They Have a eyelock and Roshni starts unbuttoning Sid's Shirt.. Sid Picks her up and Carry her in his arms. Siddharth puts her on the bed. Then flowers starts falling on them Roshni Starts unbuttoning his Shirt and kisses him on his Chest..
Then Sid takes Roshni's Earring off and then unzipped her Nighty they Lay on the bed...

Morning
Roshni is Sleeping on Sid,she wakes up and whispers Good Morning Baby.She Notices the time its 8:00am and says to herself aaj toh mera ghar mein pehli din hai. She gets up and Gets Ready and tries wake Sid up,he didn't wake up so she was about to leave but Siddharth grabbed her hand and tells her where is my good morning wish. Acha good morning mujhe jani do, Aasi nahi jaliga Sid said, To kai chhayhai Roshni said,Sid put his finger on his lips and then on hers, Mujhe yeh chhayhihai Meri Good Morning kiss, Not allowed said Roshni. Tumko jana hai ki nahi said Sid.Aacha tik hai par meri ek shaarat hai tum apne aankhen band karogi said Roshni, Deal
Siddharth came closer to Roshni there was no space that air can pass through them.Siddharth was waiting for it,Roshni tricked him and kissed his cheek. Siddharth said it's not fair. Just then Simran called Roshni, Aayi maa said Roshni then she left and went downstairs. But there was something on Siddharth cheek???

Breakfast Table
Roshni camed and Kritika started teasing Roshni how was your Night,
kal raat kya kya hua Roshni started blushing. Simran Said Meri bahu sharmaraa rahi hai. Just then Siddharth sat on down and Said good morning to everyone
Then just Simran noticed lipstick marks on Sid's Check then she signaled Raj,Bunty & Kritika
So then Bunty said raat unake liya bahut chhotee thee.Everyone Started laughing.Just then Roshni noticed the lipstick mark on his face she was trying to signal he was telling Roshni stop with signal tell me whats on my face.Roshni went and Siddharth followed her what happened said Sid.Roshni takes him to the mirror and shows the lipstick mark thats Why everyone was teasing us.Siddharth started laughing,why are you laughing Said Roshni.ab hamaare baare mein kya soch rahe hain Roshni said.Siddharth pulled her closer and said har koee pahata hai ki ham pati aur patni hain aur aisa hota hai as he winked at her.

SidNi's Room
Siddharth was in the shower getting ready,Roshni was organizing Siddharth Clothes.He came out then Roshni Was buttoning his shirt.Then Sid's Mind went Mischievous so He grabbed Roshni by her waist and holding her so tight that she couldn't escape.Roshni said what are you doing.Mein aapne Patni ki saath waqt guzaara hoi said Sid.daravaaja khula hai koee aa jaega as Roshni said fumbling. Sid said daravaaja khula rehaini do. Siddh... said Roshni she could be barely speak they were so close together they could feel their heartbeats... As Siddharth reached her lips they were just about tooo... Siddharth Phone Rang. bhaagyan hamen ek saath samay bitaane nahin deta. Siddharth kissed Roshni on the cheek and said I love you

Evening
The whole family were talking then just Raj&Simran said to SidNi go pack your stuff. SidNi said kyu, Ab kya mujhe ye batana pariga ki tum dono honeymoon par ja rahe hain?
Roshni started blushing. Sid in his mind Ab ant mein main apanee patnee ke saath kuchh samay bita sakata hoon.

So Guys How did you enjoy it?? I am not good writers as shabs&Cheju are but they inspired me to write
If you liked SidNi S&R should I write a SidNi Honeymoon ??

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shab01 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Nivi_fanclub

Intro
SidNi and the Khurrana Family are at the Temple.SidNi gets Remarried
Everyone is happy.

Khurrana House
Its Time for Roshni Grah Parvesh
So that continues...
After They are having dinner, Simran Says "I want to Spend some time with my Bahu so Roshni shift into my room tonight". As she winked to Kritika.From hearing that Siddharth was Shocked,
Bunty Starts Teasing Him "Aap ke aur Bhabhi ki Pehli Raat hai". You have to Stay alone the whole night...Very Sad". Siddharth Says "Khyoon" Simran Says "Meri Bahu hai". Siddharth Gets upset I don't get to spend time with my Wife. Simran Starts Laughing Mei to maazak karahi thi" Acha Chaalo tum dono aapne kamare mein jao".
Roshni Starts Blushing. SidNi starts heading to their room but stopped by Bunty&Kritika. Ab kya hua Siddharth Says. Kritika says to Roshni "Meri saath Chaalo". mujhe lagata hai ki koee mujhe apanee Biwi ke saath samay bitaana nahin chaahata hai Siddharth Says whispering. Bunty says Kya hua Tujhe dekh dekh nahin sakate ki aapakee patnee aur bahen ne meri Biwi ko mujhase door kar liya. Bunty Starts Singing "Yeh ishq nahi aasan..."

Siddharth's Room
Their Bed Was covered by Roses and was written SidNi
He Was waiting for Roshni to come
After a minute later Roshni entered the room. She was Wearing a Red Net Nighty Siddharth couldn't take his eyes off of her,he was so mesmerized by her Beauty.Roshni&Siddharth had a EyeLock. Kritika&Bunty Starts Coughing..ham abhee bhee yahaan hain aap koi jo bhe karnaha hai hamari jana ki baad kar sakati hoi Said Kritika Laughing. SidNi Started blushing.
Siddharth grabbed Roshni by her waist and Whispering to her Aaj meri Pagal Biwi Toota lag rahee hai
He Putted his hands on her Soft hair and Gave her a forehead kiss he was about to get to her lips but Roshni ran to the Bathroom Siddharth Followed her,he grabbed her and pinned to the wall Started kissing her hair and Whispered Tum meri Patni hoi aur Mera haak hai ki meri Patni ki saath waqt bethana haak hai. Roshni Smiled and whispered to his ear had said I am all yours Baby. Siddharth Turned on the Shower water started spraying
Sawan Aaya hai Starts playing..
They Have a eyelock and Roshni starts unbuttoning Sid's Shirt.. Sid Picks her up and Carry her in his arms. Siddharth puts her on the bed. Then flowers starts falling on them Roshni Starts unbuttoning his Shirt and kisses him on his Chest..
Then Sid takes Roshni's Earring off and then unzipped her Nighty they Lay on the bed...

Morning
Roshni is Sleeping on Sid,she wakes up and whispers Good Morning Baby.She Notices the time its 8:00am and says to herself aaj toh mera ghar mein pehli din hai. She gets up and Gets Ready and tries wake Sid up,he didn't wake up so she was about to leave but Siddharth grabbed her hand and tells her where is my good morning wish. Acha good morning mujhe jani do, Aasi nahi jaliga Sid said, To kai chhayhai Roshni said,Sid put his finger on his lips and then on hers, Mujhe yeh chhayhihai Meri Good Morning kiss, Not allowed said Roshni. Tumko jana hai ki nahi said Sid.Aacha tik hai par meri ek shaarat hai tum apne aankhen band karogi said Roshni, Deal
Siddharth came closer to Roshni there was no space that air can pass through them.Siddharth was waiting for it,Roshni tricked him and kissed his cheek. Siddharth said it's not fair. Just then Simran called Roshni, Aayi maa said Roshni then she left and went downstairs. But there was something on Siddharth cheek???

Breakfast Table
Roshni camed and Kritika started teasing Roshni how was your Night,
kal raat kya kya hua Roshni started blushing. Simran Said Meri bahu sharmaraa rahi hai. Just then Siddharth sat on down and Said good morning to everyone
Then just Simran noticed lipstick marks on Sid's Check then she signaled Raj,Bunty & Kritika
So then Bunty said raat unake liya bahut chhotee thee.Everyone Started laughing.Just then Roshni noticed the lipstick mark on his face she was trying to signal he was telling Roshni stop with signal tell me whats on my face.Roshni went and Siddharth followed her what happened said Sid.Roshni takes him to the mirror and shows the lipstick mark thats Why everyone was teasing us.Siddharth started laughing,why are you laughing Said Roshni.ab hamaare baare mein kya soch rahe hain Roshni said.Siddharth pulled her closer and said har koee pahata hai ki ham pati aur patni hain aur aisa hota hai as he winked at her.

SidNi's Room
Siddharth was in the shower getting ready,Roshni was organizing Siddharth Clothes.He came out then Roshni Was buttoning his shirt.Then Sid's Mind went Mischievous so He grabbed Roshni by her waist and holding her so tight that she couldn't escape.Roshni said what are you doing.Mein aapne Patni ki saath waqt guzaara hoi said Sid.daravaaja khula hai koee aa jaega as Roshni said fumbling. Sid said daravaaja khula rehaini do. Siddh... said Roshni she could be barely speak they were so close together they could feel their heartbeats... As Siddharth reached her lips they were just about tooo... Siddharth Phone Rang. bhaagyan hamen ek saath samay bitaane nahin deta. Siddharth kissed Roshni on the cheek and said I love you

Evening
The whole family were talking then just Raj&Simran said to SidNi go pack your stuff. SidNi said kyu, Ab kya mujhe ye batana pariga ki tum dono honeymoon par ja rahe hain?
Roshni started blushing. Sid in his mind Ab ant mein main apanee patnee ke saath kuchh samay bita sakata hoon.

So Guys How did you enjoy it?? I am not good writers as shabs&Cheju are but they inspired me to write
If you liked SidNi S&R should I write a SidNi Honeymoon ??

Welcome to the forum. ...I loved your story...write more please ''''' waiting for your next story