Rikara FF : 'JEENE LAGA HUN' chapter:2 updated on pg.3 (15/4/17)

Prachi....20 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Hello everyone...i am Prachi  one of the silent reader of  this forum. After reading so many lovely stories on Rikara ... I also decided to write one...hope i will get good response ...
 my story is bit different then what is happening in show...

the story starts after omkara get ditched by ridhima in relationship ...and  as story will go on there will be alots of twist n turns wid additional characters...

character sketch:

Gauri- a simple n cute girl with dreams of becoming a successful woman in life.  she is in relation ship  . But she is confused about her new relation. Her parents is not alive . She is delhi girl.

Omkara- a rich and smart guy., hv gud friend like brother shivaay  nd rudra. Always ready to help the needed one. hurtd in love wid ridhima  and he is passionate artist. Lives in mumbai.

other characters r same as they r in the show... so should i continue ..need ur feedback 

Index :-

Chapter 1 - Page 2

Chapter 2 - Page 3

Edited by Prachi....20 - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

smrithy14 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
dear continue
character sketch is superb
AparnaChinnu thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
interesting...plz continue 
Prachi....20 thumbnail

Rikara FF : 'JEENE LAGA HUN'

Chapter:- 1

There is no light in a room, totally dark, a guy is sitting there in a room,he is smart by face but no smile on his face that boy painting some picture wid full passion

Few miles apart from Mumbai. In Delhi a girl is sitting on her bed holding some cards n some pics, gift are lying around her, there is very dim light in a room. She is in her night suit. But she is crying...seeing some pics which brining more tears in her eyes

And as the night is becoming more silent and darker, the voice of their sadness is becoming more worst

As the boy is doing his work and drops of his tears r rolling down to his cheeks and on other hand that girl is tearing all the cards and breaking all the gifts  and throwing them on floor n lying on bed crying badly...

Boy is sobbing sitting down on his knee, his both hands finger through his hairs ...that boy is none another then OMKARA SINGH OBEROI..,'

That omkara who not cried even on the day when he lost her but today there was tear in his eyes, he always loved her, always done so many things to make her smile but what she said... what she had done... she leaved city without informing anyone.. not even him.

FLASHBACK

Om was exicted n nervous, he was loving ridhima from last 9months and today finally he would confess it in front of her. Rudra n shivay are helping him personlly in arranging things... they had decorated the room with balloons, flowers and candles of ridhima's fav.colour... as all the members of family except obros were out for some function so shivaay n rudra were in shivaay's room   and called ridhima to come home..

Ridhima reached o'mansion..sab tayari ho gayi thi.. room mai candles jal rhi thi.. lights off thi.. and  obros  ne mil k dinnr bhi tayar kr liya tha.. jo table pe  om ne acche se decorate kiya tha..

As Ridhima came then om ne ridhimak aankho pe ek cloth tie kr diya...

Ridhima: "om ye kya kar rahe ho tum??"

Om: "plz ridhima thoda wait bas"

Wid ridhima moved in,they went to a room and opened the cloth from her eyes.. ridhima was shocked to see da scene in front of her...

Room mai candles jal rhi thi... lights off thi... and om ne candles ko is form mai arrange ki thi ki wo dikh raha tha... I LOVE YOU RIDHIMA. om ne ye sb khud kiya tha he wanted to make ridhima feel special..which he does not like but he did for his lady love

Bt ridhima ka reaction kuch alag hi tha... ridhima was blank seeing all this..

Ridhima: "ye sb kya hai??

Om: "I love you"

Ridhima: "but I don't... maine tumse has kya thodi bahut baat kya kar li tum to mujshe pyaar karne lage

Om: "bt mujhe laga shayad tum bhi mujhse"

Ridhima: "tumhare sochne se duniya nhi chalti hai.. I just hate u... frnd tak nhi manti main toh tumhe... or tum"

Om double shocked...

Om: "whatt??? frnd tak nhi manti... fir wo ghumna firna frndly nature hugs n all that"

Ridhima: "stop it... wo to tum sirf OBERIO' ho isliye.. tumhare saath reh k mujhe limelight mil rahi thi bas isliye.. warna kon tum jaise k saath... and pyar.. main kya koi ladki tumhe pyr nhi kr skti tum is layak ho hi nhi..." ridhima smiles..  om ko bahut gussa aa rha tha.. uspe ridhimaki smile... "mujhe to bas publicity and lime lightt chahiye tha jo mujhe mil raha tha.. and mujhe top ki journalist  banna hai... o tumhare saath aisa mauka mil raha tha to kyu piche hatti main...?"

Om: "nahi... jhooth hai ye bas... aisa nhi ho skta.. mera use... Nhi.."

Ridhima; "haan om han.. nd maine nhi kiya tumhare use tum khud used hue ho... u r hansome, smart bas isliye tumhare saath thi main but pyaar never... ... bye om... ho ske toh I m sry...

Ridhima leves similing on him... om sare decoration hata deta h.. aas pass ka sab saaman todta hai candles bujha deta h... sits on his knee...

Om: "maine khud ka use krwaya.. kaise main itna bewkuf tha..?? realy mujhse kya koi bhi pyar nhi kr skta... koi nhi..????"

He was not crying, not even one drop came out of his eyes...

After some tym rudra n shivaay came out of they room and saw dinning table, dinnr was not even touched.. they were lil worries... they move and goes to om's  room.. nd saw om sitting on the ground and all things was lying here and there... they understand the things by watching the condition of the room they goes to om... nd huged him...

Om was not responding... no smile no tear no anger there was not any expression on his face... shivaay n rudra were more worried... shivaay  ne om ko jor se hilaya kai baar aawaz lagai bt no response.. tis tym shivaay  shouts om... om came to sence... he lookd 2ward shivaay wid blank luk...

Shivaay: "om apne aap ko smbhal.. reject milte rehte h life mai.. ek reject se koi aisa ho jata hai kya.. be strong yaar.. tujhse humm logo to humesha strength mili hai or ek rejecton se tu.."

Om: "main uska kuch nhi lgata frnd bhi nhi... main used hua hun.."

Shivaay: "wt kya keh raha h tu... aree yaar may be pyaar nhi krti ho wo ya thoda or tym chahiye hoga usse..."

Om: "nhi.. aisa nhi hai..." nd he tell all things to sivaay n rudra.. "mujhe kabhi pyr nhi mil skta.. main pyaar ke layak hi nhi... im so bad.." he was totally broken from inside

Shivaay: "nhi koi misunderstanding hogi .. aisa kaise keh skti hai woh.. tu sambhal khud ko main usse se baat  karta hun...how could she do this to omkara singh oberoi ...usse  iski saja milke rahegi..."

Om stands up nd move lil away frm shivaay...

Om: "nahi tu kuch nhi krega... mere bare mai usse koi baat nhi... nhi..."

Shivaay: "ok ok... bt tu smbhal khud ko... plz tujhe rota hua nhi dekh skta mai."

Om: "I promise to u shivaay main nahi rounga.. ek aasun nhi niklenge meri aanhko se... woh ladki mere aasuno ke layak nhi hai... usk liye nhi rounga main nhi.. I promise to u..."

Om huges tightly...

Nd nxt mrng they all came to know that ridhima left the city... Widout informing anyone...

Bt om was broken.. jisse obros  ko strength milti thi woh ab tut chukka tha... "

FLASHBACK END

Aaj k liye itna hi ...hope bored toh nahi kiya aap logo ko... next part mai gaauri ka past and present... Tb tak ke liye comment karo kaise laga ye part,...waiting for ur feedbacks...😊😊😊

smrithy14 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
loved it
so both om and gauri had love failure
poor om   ridhima used him for fame
Prachi....20 thumbnail

Originally posted by: smrithy14

loved it
so both om and gauri had love failure
poor om   ridhima used him for fame

Thank you...😃😊
....Anabella... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Lovely update... Poor Rikara both are heartbroken but only to be healed by each other...😃 Edited by ....Anabella... - 7 years ago
AparnaChinnu thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
awesome yar 
so both had gone through a heart break 
waiting for their journey to start 

Prachi....20 thumbnail
Hello guys...I have started writing the story so any one interested to have PM's of my story so plzz let me knw and add me as friend so I will send u guys PM's... Thank you...😊
Prachi....20 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ...Anabella...

Lovely update... Poor Rikara both are heartbroken but only to be healed by each other...😃

Thank you...😊 n ya they will be healed by each other...