sneha thanks for the lovely caps . cant take my eyes off VJ
VJ❀️
suraj
Edited by Radhika_r - 7 years ago
Eatifi thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
I really dont get it-πŸ˜•
Is it the mere charisma of Suraj's character...or VJ's acting is totally enchanting-😳
I mean every Suraj scene,especially,every Sukor scene,each second is worth a hundred watch...
"THE WAY HE LOOKS AT HER...HIS EYES...TAKES ME TO A DIFFERENT WORLD ALTOGETHER..."❀️

He never fails,to make me weak on my knees...πŸ˜‰

And his expressions,the 'Ranjhaana" song was so beautifully enacted by Suraj...πŸ‘πŸΌ.he had done,each and every words of the song lyrics,so nicely...his dance was so cute and adorable...☺️
Eatifi thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

would like to add one line-😊

❀️ "TU MUJHE QAID KARKE,LE CHAL APNE SAATH KAHIN...,
               KHUDA KARE KOI AISA,JURM MUJHSE HO JAAYE...!!!"❀️
sailuja thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Thanx for sharing awesome caps snehaπŸ˜ƒ
Khushi_Dillse thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Congratulations guys...
New AT πŸ₯³
VJ 
Khushi_Dillse thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: KUTUR

would like to add one line-😊

❀️ "TU MUJHE QAID KARKE,LE CHAL APNE SAATH KAHIN...,
               KHUDA KARE KOI AISA,JURM MUJHSE HO JAAYE...!!!"❀️

Waah rabia...too good...

Badi hi khubsurat shaam thi wo tere saath ki..,
Ab tak khushbu nahi gayi mere haath se teri kalaai ki...!!!!

Radhika_r thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
From being extremely happy to being extremely disappointed when chakor said she had told kn that she loved him only to scare  kn , VJ simply excelled. I loved the way he looked disappointed and upset when chakor made a joke out of her confession. 
Anyways very little of Suraj in yesterday's epi but then loved whatever  I got to see of him

Divineluster thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Radhika_r

From being extremely happy to being extremely disappointed when chakor said she had told kn that she loved him only to scare kn , VJ simply excelled. I loved the way he looked disappointed and upset when chakor made a joke out of her confession.

Anyways very little of Suraj in yesterday's epi but then loved whatever I got to see of him

awww poor suraj πŸ˜”
Divineluster thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: KUTUR

I really dont get it-πŸ˜•

Is it the mere charisma of Suraj's character...or VJ's acting is totally enchanting-😳
I mean every Suraj scene,especially,every Sukor scene,each second is worth a hundred watch...
"THE WAY HE LOOKS AT HER...HIS EYES...TAKES ME TO A DIFFERENT WORLD ALTOGETHER..."❀️

He never fails,to make me weak on my knees...πŸ˜‰

And his expressions,the 'Ranjhaana" song was so beautifully enacted by Suraj...πŸ‘πŸΌ.he had done,each and every words of the song lyrics,so nicely...his dance was so cute and adorable...☺️

⭐️
nemo316 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Radhika_r

From being extremely happy to being extremely disappointed when chakor said she had told kn that she loved him only to scare  kn , VJ simply excelled. I loved the way he looked disappointed and upset when chakor made a joke out of her confession. 

Anyways very little of Suraj in yesterday's epi but then loved whatever  I got to see of him

Yes, i loved his scene, missed his presence for the rest of the episode. Poor Suraj but they had to do this, otherwise there was no reason for him to delay his confession. This way we'll have more scenes between Sukor trying to express their feelings.