ll Vijayendra Kumeria / Suraj AT 19 ll Hum Ek Bahut Buri Aadat Hain ll - Page 10

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

eshasrk thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
I also hated the fact that she left especially on the day that Suraj took her out to spend quality time with her and the reason for leaving was such a lame one.
Also she just walked off when he was still talking...how rude is that ðŸ˜¡
I think it's time this girl starts setting her priorities right , coz her jagat maata attitude irritates the hell out of me these days 
needuraj thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: eshasrk

I also hated the fact that she left especially on the day that Suraj took her out to spend quality time with her and the reason for leaving was such a lame one.

Also she just walked off when he was still talking...how rude is that😡
I think it's time this girl starts setting her priorities right , coz her jagat maata attitude irritates the hell out of me these days

she walked off while he was STILL talking :0 did she really Loove him
sailuja thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
She always wanted to prove her jagthmatha attitude😛 .i didn't  like even that she left suraj..that'swhy suraj is hesitating to expose his feeling with her..she never change her attitude...😡..but as well as I am really hating  her from vivan matter she is keeping quitely  after seeing vivan' s rude .as same  jagathmatha  how many lectures has given to suraj..when  suraj was  villain.. but now  she has maintained  silence ðŸ˜¡
Radhika_r thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sailuja

She always wanted to prove her jagthmatha attitude😛 .i didn't  like even that she left suraj..that'swhy suraj is hesitating to expose his feeling with her..she never change her attitude...😡..but as well as I am really hating  her from vivan matter she is keeping quitely  after seeing vivan' s rude .as same  jagathmatha  how many lectures has given to suraj..when  suraj was  villain.. but now  she has maintained  silence ðŸ˜¡

haan sailu kitna lecture dethi thi suraj ko. duddhu boy tho uska dream boy hai na so sau khoon maaf usse😆.she has a special set of rules for suraj😡
sailuja thumbnail

Originally posted by: Radhika_r

haan sailu kitna lecture dethi thi suraj ko. duddhu boy tho uska dream boy hai na so sau khoon maaf usse😆.she has a special set of rules for suraj😡

@bold😆 it's means radhu she care &lovd only too much suraj than dhudho  boy.. she doesn't care vivan now ..🤣

Radhu u know what ?Onceupontime  imli- chakor had thought that vivan is just like a bhagavan..😛.but now they have been praising and drooling over suraj😆😉.atleat now also they are seeing vivan' s true colour.. who is best suraj or vivan..😛
Radhika_r thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sailuja

@bold😆 it's means radhu she care &lovd only too much suraj than dhudho  boy.. she doesn't care vivan now ..🤣

Radhu u know what ?Onceupontime  imli- chakor had thought that vivan is just like a bhagavan..😛.but now they have been praising and drooling over suraj😆😉.atleat now also they are seeing vivan' s true colour.. who is best suraj or vivan..😛

😆 sailu ek baat tho teek hai ab ye dono behen  suraj ke peeche padi hain!!! 
shubh20 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Even i wasn't kinda ok with her leaving mid way inspite of suraj's insistence..but i feel, chakor, not now but always somewhere deep down knows that no matter how much ever they fight with each other, upset each other, they will get back to each other ..especially suraj...because even during the doping case, she gave suraj earful, he sulked for few moments and then came back to her with a suggestion. ..may be it's that liberty she feels she can take over suraj, lets her do what she wants ..😛 Edited by -shubh - 7 years ago
sailuja thumbnail
I think  it's looking new olvs upcoming episodes will be boring..🤔No sukor scenes..  what the new challenge of chakor's life?😛 I think episodes are  getting boring day by day ðŸ¤¢ Edited by sailuja - 7 years ago
Tara_Vjian thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I am waiting to see Suraj sing..
needuraj thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
He shud say another shayari like the chaandni raat one