Kriyam Forever Epi 4

Khushi1707 thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

At night
(Yuvani comes across Sayyam.)
Yuvani: Sayyam, aaj drink ho jaye ? ( can we drink today )
Sayyam : No please...no mood..
Yuvani : Okay..I understand..Krishna would not like this
Sayyam : Its not because of Krishna that I am denying.
Yuvani : Then join
Sayyam : Okay, I will get the drinks
Yuvani : But bring them in normal bottles so that no body will notice .
(Sayyam agrees he goes and gets some drinks.But Yuvani was no where to be seen when he returned ..)
Sayyam : Ab ye kahan chali gayi ( now where did she go )
(Sayyam goes to his room and keeps the drinks on the table. He goes to search Yuvani. Krishna comes there. She goes towards the jug to drink water but there was no water in it. She sees the drink bottles and thinks that it is water and drinks it.)

After some time
(Sayyam enters the room.Yuvani had gone to sleep without drinking. When he enters he gets shocked seeing Krishna lying on the floor )
Sayyam : Krishna ! Krishna! Kya hua ?
( Krishna murmurs something.Sayyam sees the bottle empty and hits his head with his hand.)
Sayyam : Why the hell did I leave them here ?
(Krishna was getting unconscious..Sayyam picks her up and puts her on the bed.)
Krishna :hodo mujhe Sayyam (leave me)
Sayyam :Have you losted ?
Krishna :Yes, I have
Sayyam :O shut up
Krishna:Kyun ? Main tumhari bakwas sunti hun na ..( why ? I hear your non sense na ...)
Sayyam : Krishna pls..tumne pi rakhi hai (you have drunken )
Krishna:Toh ! tum bhi pite ho ( so ! you also drink )
Sayyam :Krishna, keep quiet.
Krishna puts her hand on Sayyam's mouth
Krishna :You keep quiet .
Sayyam looks at Krishna...She ws looking cute ..He smiles..She still looked at him innocently..

At morning
Krishna wakes up. She couldn't remember what had happened previous night. She sees Sayyam beside her and gets shocked..
Krishna:Sayyam !
Sayyam wakes up . He looks at krishna.
Sayyam :What happened ?
Krishna :What am I doing i your bed ?
Sayyam :That you should know.
Krishna:I..er..I couldn't remember
Sayyam :Yesterday night you drank and the result is this .
Krishna:What ! I drank !
Sayyam :Yes, you drank ..and no need to worry,,nothing happened between us
(Krishna was still confused and went away angrily.The whole day she acted to ignore Sayyam ..whenever she talked,she talked rudely to him..)
At night
Krishna and Sayyam go to their beds.Krishna goes to sleep but suddenly start coughing.The water jug was near Sayyam s bed and so she didnt go to drink water. Sayyam knew this and so went to Krishna with water. But Krishna doesnt take it , Sayyam gets angry and holds her tightly.They have an eye lock.Sayyam then makes her drink water and goes.Krishna doesnt thank him.)

At moning
Krishna and Sayyam wake up at the same time..They both look at eachother.They get up but suddenly Krishna falls and Sayyam holds her.They have an eye lock.Then they move away )
Krishna:Tumhe mujhe sambhalne ki jarurat nahi hai (you dont have to hold me)
Sayyam :You would have fallen
Krishna:It should not matter you
Sayyam gets angry and pulls Krishna towards him.
Sayyam :Listen , tumhe agar koi kharoch bhi aayi na toh mujhe ohot farakh padta hai
Krishna:O really ? Kyun ?
Sayyam : Cause I love you .
Krishna gets shocked. He pulls her more closer.
Sayyam:Yes, I love you ,I love you Krishna.
Krishna tries to move away but Sayyam doesnt let her.He pins her to the wall
Sayyam :And I know you also love me..
Krishna : (without looking at his eyes)No I dont.
Sayyam :O really ..
He moves more close to her...Krishna moves away but Sayyam hols her hand..and pulls her ,,now Krishna's back is pinned to Sayyam s chest .Sayyam holds her waist..He goes through hr neck and finally goes to kiss it ..Krishna was breathing fast..at last she couldnt control and turns and hugs Sayyam
Krishna:I love you Sayyam..I love you
Sayyam smiles and hugs her back

(They were still hugging when Yuvani knocked on their door and said to come fast for the breakfast.)
(Krishna tries to move but Sayyam pulls her.He ajusts her hair and puts it on her ears back.Krishna doesnt meet his eyes cause she was shy.She suddenly turns and goes)
Sayyam :Krishna
Krishna stops but doesnt turn .Sayyam comes infront of her.He goes near her ear .
Sayyam :Aaj raat..ready ho jao ( Tonight..be ready )
Krishna looks at him.Sayyam smiles and goes backward still smiling at her..he finally turns and goes out of the room . Krishna feels shy and smiles.)
The whole day Krishna remembered Sayyam s words and feels excited.She couldnt top smiling.Sayyam also notices her and smiles seeing her )

At night
Krishna felt excited .She stood on the window looking at the moon..Sayyam enters .Krishna hears the door open and close.She looks over her shoulder and then looks away. Sayyam smiles.He comes to her . Krishna moves away .She first smiles to herself .She then pretends to feel thirsty and goes to the take water . Sayyam was watching this. He comes to her after she had finished.She felt nervous.She tries to move away but he holds her hand. He pulls her and takes her in his arms.Both have an eye lock but then Krishna breaks it shyly.He puts her on the bed. He moves closer to her.Krishna closes her eyes.Sayyam too closes.He moves forward)
Krishna:Sayyam..
Sayyam :Shh
( Sayyam moves closer. Just then Tiger breaks in the room barking. Krishna and Sayyam get a shock.They see Tiger. Sayyam moves away )
Sayyam :Tiger ...What r u doing here ?
Tiger barks.Krishna grins. Sh gets up .Tiger again barks.Sayyam says him to go,but he doesnt.Then finally he goes. Sayyam locks the door.Then Sayyam realizes that Krishna had already gone to her couch.He smirks and goes to her.Krishna realizes he was coming .Sayyam moves to her through her neck and puts his hand on her waist.Krishna moves away.Sayyam holds her hand. He gets up and moves forward to her . Krishna turns and hugs him.He hugs her back smiling .She then moves back and goes to her couch . He smiles and goes to sleep )

In the morning
Krishna and Sayyam wake up.Krishna felt shy.Sayyam smiled looking at her.They get up. Sayyam comes to her.She moves away.
Sayyam : Last night chod diya iska matlab ye nahi tum bach gayi ( last night I left it, that doesn't mean you are saved)
Krishna smiles shyly .She goes away.
At the table
Suhani : Sayyam , pls bazaar se kuch samaan le aao ( pls bring some things from the market)
Sayyam : okay
Suhani : Krishna lo sath le jao, madad mil jaegi ( take krishna with you, for help)
Sayyam and Krishna look at each other.Sayyam smiles.Krishna looks away .
Sayyam and Krishna sit in the car to go to the market .
They reach there and buy the things.Sayyam looked at Krishna.Krishna felt awkward .
Krishna: Ghuro mat ( dont stare)
Sayyam : Apni patni ko hi dekh raha hun ( I am seeing my wife only )
Krishna looks at him and then continues shopping..

After shopping, they walk to the car . Suddenly some goons come and hit Sayyam on his head from back .Krishna gets shocked and then the goons kidnap her.Sayyam holds his hand tries to rescue Krishna but they again hit him.They take Krishna away.Sayyam follows them by his car . But he loses their track . Soon he reaches a jungle and starts searching for her. Meanwhile the goons had taken Krishna to a house in the same jungle . They were discussig their plan when Krishna saw a back door and ran away. The goons notice this and run after her. She runs. She stops near a tree to breathe.Then she notices the goons and again runs and hits Sayyam
Sayyam : KRISHNA ! tum thik ho ?
Krishna nods .They see the goons searching for her.Sayyam goes to fight with them but Krishna holds him.
Krishna: Sayyam, ye ladne ka waqt nahi hai...chalo
They run.

Its night
Sayyam and Krishna were lost in the junfgle.They finally reach an abandoned house.They go their.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LoverBollywood thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Amazing chapter...
Loveedd it...
Aaawww Saiyyam confessed that he loves Krishna..
Aawww Tiger..
Pleaseee update soon..