Kriyam Forever Epi 3

Khushi1707 thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Its morning
Sayyam wakes up. He sees Krishna wasn't there. He remembers the Chipkali drama and smiles.
Sayyam : (to himself) kya ladki hai.. kabhi kabhi sherni ki tarah dahadegi aur kabhi chuhe ki tarah daregi .. ( what a girl ..sometimes she will roar like a lion and sometimes she will be scared as a mouse)
( He goes for jog. At the garden, he comes across Krishna. Krishna, seeing him, gets ashamed of her frightened behaviour the previous night. Sayyam undertands it. )
Sayyam:Its okay..mujhe pata hai ladkiyan aisi hoti hain( I know girls are like this)
Krishna: tum ladke bhi unhe pareshan karne me kam nahi hote ( you boys are not less in teasing them )
Sayyam : O pls, ham ladken sach hi kehte hai ( we boys say the truth)
Krishna : Agar sach ki baat hai toh hamare paas bhi bohot saare chizen hai kehne ke liye ( if the topic is truth, then we also have many things to say)
Sayyam:Kamse kam ham tumhare jaise har choti badi cheez si darte nahi hai..( atleast we do not get scared of every small big thing)
Krishna: Leave it. You boys will never improve
Sayyam:Nor you boys will
(Both get away)

At night
In the kitchen
(Krishna turns on the gas. Then Baby comes there and accidently pushes Krishna. Krishna's hand reaches the gas and it gets burnt. She shouts. Every1comes there . Bhavna puts ointment.)
At Kriyam s room . Yuvani enters the room with food. Krishna couldn't eat with her hand as it was burnt. Yuvani goes and sits beside her. She was about to give food to her when her phone rings. Krishna says her to pick up the phone even though Yuvani denies but Krishna makes her take up the call. Yuvani leaves the room and Sayyam enters. he sees the food plate. He goes and takes the plate to feed Krishna.
Krishna:No no Sayyam, Yuvani will do it Dont worry.
Sayyam : Yuvani is busy. Nothing will happen if you eat food with my hands
Krishna:No need to worry Sayyam..Yuvani will do it
Sayyam : Ae you not eating cause in my veins the blood which runs is the one's who killed your mom ?
Krishna:Sayyam, you know thats not the reason
Sayyam:Then eat,
(Krishna eats. Yuvani was hearing this. She smiles and then goes away )

Its morning.
Krishna was standing in front of the mirror trying to tie the lace of her suit . Sayyam sees this standing at the door. He enters the room.Krishna gets scared that he might see his lae open and so pins to the wall. Sayyam smiles and brings her to him. He turns her and ties the lace. It is done. He turns to go .)
Krishna:Sayyam , thanks
sayyam stops and turns.He smiles
Krishna: Sayyam, can we be friends ?
Sayyam:I thought we were..but its ok. I already considered you as my friend .
(He turns and goes. Krishna smiles at his words)

(A few days later.. Krishna's wound has healed)

At night , in the garden
Sayyam was siting on the bench. He was shivering. Krishna comes there with a coffee in one hand, mobile in another, searching for network. She didn't notice that Sayyam was there as she had her back in front of him. But Sayyam was looking at Krishna.
Krishna: Of ho.. ye network pata nahi kahan gaya ( where has this network gone)
(She switches off her mobile in frustration and turns to sit on the bench. She sees Sayyam . Sayyam looks away. She notices he was shivering and goes back to the house. She comes back with two mugs of coffee . She offers him the coffee. He smiles looking at the coffee then looks at Krishna and accepts it.Krishna sits at the bench )
Sayyam: ( drinking the coffee) Not bad.. well pati hone ka kuch toh fayda hua ( being a husband is profitable)
Krishna smiles.

Sayyam : Waise lagta hai tumhara chipkali dost tumse dar gaya ( well it looks like your lizard friend is afraid of you)
Krishna: He is not my friend
Sayyam : Bichara chipkali .. tumhari chik sunke bhag gaya hoga ( poor lizard..after hearing your scream it must have run away )
Krishna makes a face at him.
Krishna : Lagata hai main nahi tum use miss kar rahe ho..( look likes not me, but you are missing it)
Sayyam: Of course..Ab wahi toh meri halat samajh sakta hai ( of course..he only can understand my situation)

Krishna makes an angry face. Sayyam laughs. Krishna gets up to go. Sayyam holds her hand .
Sayyam : Acha, acha sorry .( okay , okay, sorry )
Krishna : Tum chahte ho ki main tumhare sath time spend karun? ( you want me to spend time with you ?)
Sayyam : Nahi, main chahta hun ki main apne dost ke sath time spend karun ( No, I want me to spend time with my friend)

(Krishna smiles.Sayyam was still holding the hand of Krishna when Yuvani comes to call for dinner )
Yuvani : Sayyam , Krishna ( stops when she sees them like that. Krishna and Sayyam look at her and he moves off his hand and gets up )
Yuvani: O..I'm sorry..Pls continue ..but come soon for dinner
( Sh starts to go but Sayyam stops her)
Sayyam : No no Yuvani..its nothing like that
Yuvani : I dont wanna be "kabab ki hadi"
Sayyam : O pls...its nothing what you are thinking..lets go
Yuvani tries to argue but Krishna interrupts..
Krishna:Yuvani , Sayyam is right . Now pls dont argue. lets go
(The three of them go for the dinner)
Next morning
At the kitchen
( Krishna was searching for flour she sees a container made up of steel. It was on a high shelf)

Krishna : (to herself ) looks like it is the one. lets check
( she takes a stool to take the container out . Sayyam enters the kitchen playing a game on his mobile. He loses . He gets angry and says"Dammit" and frustrated kicks the stool on which Krishna was standing. Krishna shouts. They both fall and all the flour gets over Sayyam.)
Krishna first angry at Sayyam ) SAYYAM ..! KYA KAR..( then sees Sayyam full of flour and starts laughing ridiculously...Sayyam sees her laughing at him)
Sayyam : Krishna ! Has kyun rahi ho ? Meri madad karo ( Krishna! Why are you laughing ? Help me )
(Krishna was still laughing)

Krishna: Ek min..( one min)
(She takes her mobile and clicks pics of Sayyam)
Sayyam: KRISHNA ! Help me
(Still laughing, Krishna helps Sayyam )
After half an hour
In Kriyam s room
Sayyam comes out of the washroom . Krishna had already changed. She was smiling but when she saw Sayyam she started grinning whivh annoyed hin)
Sayyam : O come on..it wasn't that funny ..
Krishna : (laughing) Seriously !

(She shows him the pics and keeps on laughing.Sayyam gets surprised seeing them )
Sayyam : Inhe abhi delete karo ..( delete them now)
Krishna :Kyun ? Akhir ye mere akdu pati ki nishaniyan hai !( why ? after all they are my rude husband's memories)
Sayyam : delete them nowor else..
(Krishna starts running .. Sayyam also chases her .. at last he pulls her close to him)
Sayyam: dekha ..mujhse koi bach nahi sakta( see..no one can escape from me )
Krishna: acha..(she pinches Sayyam .Sayyam shouts. She goes away . But soon Sayyam catches her from back and pulls..Krishna's back is now pinned to Sayyam s chest ...He holds her even tighter )
S: Ab batao ( now tell )

(Krishna tries to move but Sayyam doesnt let her go . He finally takes the mobile from her with one hand and deletes the pics and then lets Krishna go . When Krishna moves he again pulls her..now they are facing each other.they look at each other's eyes )
Sayyam : Firse aise kuch kiya toh..( if you did something like this them..)
(He doesn't complete and leaves the room smiling . Krishna keeps looking at him)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LoverBollywood thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Amazinggg...
Loveee Kriyam scenes...
They are just perfect...