Kriyam Forever Epi 2

Khushi1707 thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Its morning. Sayyam wakes up and searches for Krishna. Then he realises what he was doing.
Sayyam: ( to himself) What am I doing ? Why I am searching for Krishna ? No, no. You shouldn't do this. You dont like her, she doesn't like you. There is nothing between us. Nothing.( But he starts thinking about Krishna.. her smile, her care for him. hoe she fights with him... He then remembers the moments he spent with Krishna.. How she hugged him when she was scared of the tiger.. how he picked her up .. how he hold her whenever she falls.. He smiles remembering those memories..)
( Krishna enters the room and sees Sayyam smiling ..she first smiles seeing his smile .. Then Sayyam sees Krishna and they both stop smiling )
Krishna: Ready ho jao.. Suhani aunty has called every1 for breakfast.
Sayyam: Tumhe mujhe batane ki koi jarurat nahi hai ki mujhe kya karna chahiye aur kya nahi..
Krishna: Tumhari prblm kya hai.. thik se tum se bat kar rahi hun iska matlab tum mere sar par nahi chadoge
( She gets angry and goes . Sayyam keeps looking at her.)
Sayyam to himself : Miss Girne Wali
Krishna to herself : Mr. Akdu ( Suhani sees Krishna )
Suhani: Kya hua Krishna, sab thik hai ?
Krishna: Han aunty, sab thik hai
Suhani : acha suno.. tumne sayyam ko ane ke liye ken diya ?
Krishna: Ji, keh diya . Apko kuch ayr chahiye?
Suhani : Nahi. acha mujhe kam hai, main chalti hun.
(Krishna nods. She goes to the garden. She goes to sit on the bench but her sandal hits one leg of the bench and she falls but gets saved as she lands on the bench. )
Krishna: AA..(to herself) kya karti hai tu krishna.. hamesha girti rehti hai.. Sayyam sahi kehta hai.. ( she smiles remembering Sayyam holding her some nights before when the tiger had attacked.. how he said to take care of herself.. she remembers all the moments spnt with Sayyam.. )
Krishna:(suddenly realizing ) kya ho gaya hai tuje krishna.. why are you thinking of Sayyam? Tu us se nafrat kartihai, right ? Toh pjir..(she again remembers Sayyam)
Krishna:(dreamily) par me jab bhi sayyam ke sath rehti hun.. mein bohot comfortable rehti hun.. mujhe acha lagta hai.. (the she realizes ) nahi nahi aisa kuch naki hai krishna..woh tera kuch nahi hai
(Bhavna comes there to call Krishna for breakfast. Krishna goes with her.)
(At the table. Yuvraj gets a call)
Yuvraj :(on call ) what ! how could this happen ?apki security itni kamjhor kaise hai ?
(every1 get tensed)Suhani: kya hua Yuvraj
(yuvraj puts the phone down frustratedcand )
Yuvraj: Sambhav jail se bhag gaya hai..
(Every1 gets in tension and stand up . Suhani nearly faints . Every1 console her)
yuvraj : Hame kuch karna hoga,, police ka kehna hai ki sambhav hamse baddla jarur lega..
( everbody discuss on the matter but sayyam keeps quiet. Krishna was observing this) Dadi : (to Sayyam) Ye sab tumhari wajah se ho raha hai.. jab se tumhare kadam is ghar me pade hain, sab ko pareshaniyan ho rahi hai ( This is all because of you..the time you have entered our house, everyone is in problems )
(Sayyam goes away to his room. One by one every1 moves to their rooms. Krishna was on the terrace with Soumya's photo frame in hand. She was in tears.)
Krishna:(looking at the sky ) I miss u mumma.. I wish you were here..with me..( cries seeing the pic and hugs it)

In Kriyam's room.
(Sayyam was also crying. He was thinking how badly he treated every1. )
Sayyam :(thinking to himself) I am the problem of this house. Its because of me. I am very bad. I deserve nothing..nothing..(keeps on crying)
(Sayyam remembers how he supported Sambhav and mistreated Suhani and Krishna)
(Krishna enters the room. She sees Sayyam crying )

Krishna: Are you fine Sayyam ?
Sayyam :(still facing her his back)Ya, I'm.
Krishna: Sayyam .. dekho, ye sa tumhari wajah se nahi ho raha aur tum ye baat jante ho..aur dadi ki baton pe pls dhyan mat do.. pls sayyam, mujhse thik se bat karo(Sayyam , see , this all is not happening because of you and you know this. And pls dont pay attention to Dadi s words..pls sayyam..talk to me properly)
Sayyam:(his voice a litte higher, but Krishna could figure out he was crying ) KRISHNA PLS ! Tum nahi samajh sakti ..( his voice gets softer).. nahi samajh sakti
(Krishna pls! you cant understand..you cant understand)
(Krishna puts her hand on Sayyam s shoulder and tries to console him)
Krishna; Sayyam..
(Suddenly Sayyam turns and hugs her. Without waiting, Krishna hugs her back)
Krishna: Sayyam , chahe kuch bhi ho jaye, main tumhare sath hamesha hun.. Dont worry , main hamesha tumhe support karungi..(Sayyam, whatever happens, I am always with you..Dont worry , I will always support you)
Sayyam: Promise karo, kabhi mujhe chod ke nahi jaogi..(promise me, you will never leave me )
Krishna:Kabhi nahi..kabhi nahi..(never..never)
(Sayyam hugs her even more tightly..Then they seperate and sit on the floor with Sayyam on Krishna's lap and Krishna leaning against the bed side.Both fell asleep)
Its morning
(Krishna wakes up and finds Sayyam on her lap..she first gets surprised but then remembers the night before. Sayyam also wakes up and sees Krishna. They both look at each other's eyes and then look away. Soon they get up and Sayyam goes for jog and Krishna to get ready )

At the table. Every body eat.
Suhani:Yuvraj, did you get some info about Sambhav?
Yuvraj:Yes..inspector called me and said that they have nearly tracked him..
Yuvani : Great then..Mumma, I was thinking to go for shopping..with these tensions, we all haven't spent time together for a long time..pls lets go na..
Pratima; Nahi nahi.. hame mandir jana hai.. bhavna , maji, rax aur suhani mere sath hi chalenge (no no , we have to go to temple..Bhavna, Maji , Rax and Suhani will accompany me )
Yuvraj : Han aur Sharad aur mujhko bhi office me kaam hai..tum ek kaam karo, tum sare bache chale jao.(yes and me and sharad also have work in office..you all do one thing, you all kids go to shopping)

(Yuvani agrees and soon all of them get ready to go to the mall. Yuvani and Baby discuss what to shop for..Krishna doesn't say anything. They reach the mall and start shopping..Sayyam doesn't shop at all ..he sits on a chair with his phone..Krishna sees the dresses but couldn't decide..she thinks of asking Yuvani but she was busy..she looks at Sayyam)
Krishna:(thinking) kya karun..Sayyam se punchun ki nahi (what should I do..should I ask Sayyam or not)
(Sayyam sees Krishna looking at the dresses and understands her prblm . He goes to her)
Sayyam : Main kuch madad karun(should I help)
(He sees the dresses one by one.. he then gives one white and blue dress to Krshna)
Sayyam: Ye lo..agar pasand aye to lena, maine choos kiya hai aur mujhe bura lag jaye, isliye mat lena.(take this..if you like it, then only take, dont take because I have chosen this and I will feel hurt if you dont take )
Krishna:Why will I care for you ?
Sayyam : You know the reason..and by the way what was all that yesterday night?
Krishna doesnt reply and goes to the trial room to try the dress. She returns and every1 appreciate that dress . She smiles at Sayyam and he was also pleased.

At night. Kriyam's room.
Krishna goes to the washroom. Sayyam was on the bed.Suddenly he hears Krishna's scream. He rushes near the washroom
Sayyam:KRISHNA! KRISHNA! Kya hua? (what happened)
(Krishna opens the door all frightened and hugs Sayyam)
Krishna:Woh.. chipkali(that..lizard)
Sayyam gets a releif and seperates Kishna from him
Sayyam : Kya ? Chipkali! Tumne mujhe kitha dara diya tha Krishna ! ( What , lizard? you scared me so much Krishna!)
Krishna : Woh bohot bada hai..mujhe dar lag rahaa hai( its very big..I am feeking scared)
Sayyam: Its just a lizard..dont worry..go
Krishna:No..I will not go ..
Sayyam : Look , go now
(Krishna goes but again returns and hugs Sayyam tightly)
Krishna:(still hugging) no..I will not go
Sayyam:(frustrated) see, I cant accompany you to the washroom, right?So, go!
(Krishna goes. Sayyam hears the tap being on and off. He sighs . Krishna comes hurriedly but slips as her feet were wet ..Sayyam hold her ..they have an eye lock..then they turn away and get to sleep)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LoverBollywood thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Amazing...
Aawww poor Krishna she was scared...
Its such a lovely story...