Kriyam: Love Diaries Chapter 2

Khushi1707 thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Episode 948

(When Krishna teased Sayyam by calling him Baba and he had brought her close giving her a warning)

Krishna's POV:

Does he love me? If yes then why doesn't he express it out..He was so close to me, holding my hand going through my cheeks..I couldn't meet his eyes, I felt shy..he was smiling, I could figure it out even though I didn't look at him..I wanted to hug him, hug him tightly and say that 'I love you, I love you Buddhu''...I didn't knew he did the same or not, that he did that just for fun..or..but enjoyed it.. I enjoyed our proximity..

Sayyam's POV:

She went off to her bed shyly.. I was pleased in my mind..I didn't knew why I did it, but I was glad she didn't break us apart..that meant.that meant she loved me..yeah, she loved me as I did..I don't know whether she knows how much I love her, but I think she feels it..I wish it was longer, I wish she was still close to me.."Don't you dare call me Baba again'' I said to her, which I think she smiled at..I love her smile, and even love it more when I'm the reason..

Krishna's POV:

I knew he was watching me, my smile, and I wish I could go and hug him.. I smiled when he said me not to call me Baba..I guessed everything was fine between us now, which made me elated.. I wish I could hug him, be in his arms forever,they feel the safest place for me..

Sayyam's POV:

I was moving to my bed when I heard her say 'Good night Baba'..''  I looked back and glanced at her..she was looking at me with her beautiful eyes giving  a pretty smile..she turned to the opposite side shyly..I moved towards her..I guess she figured that out, so she tightened the bed sheet around her..''Listen, if you called me again by that name..'' 'Then..then what?''she asked standing up..I pulled her and pinned her to the wall..I got closer to her.

Krishna's POV:

He brought me closer again and looked straight through my eyes.. This time I didn't close mine, I wanted to sail through his eyes..He had a faint smile across his face..he got closer, I clutched his shirt closing my eyes..''looks like you want tear it'' I heard him say..I opened my eyes and smiled shyly ..I pushed him and tried to go but he hold my hand.. I tries not to smile, but my lips will not stop forming a curve..He brought me to him, and I tried to look confident...

Sayyam's POV:

She was trying to look confident, but I knew she was feeling shy..I smirked at her condition..I got my lips closer to her ear whispering 'You cant escape from  me so easily..cause you are mine..'' She smiled, I could feel it on my face.. I made myself to her straight, face to face..I moved to  but she pushed me going away..

Krishna's POV:

My ears were ringing by his last three words..I felt shy, but I wanted to admit it that I cant be anyone else's, except you..I went to the bed covering myself from head to toe, I just felt like clutching his chest and hugging him tightly..

Sayyam's POV:

I let her go, I knew she was shy to admit it, but I wished she would have..I went to the bed thinking about her, she looked so cute..and more than that she accepted me, the son of the person who killed her mother..I am so lucky to have her, her as a wife, a friend, a lover and a life-partner..suddenly my world from the dark night and entered the light of dawn, the dawn of new beginnings...

Hello guys..hope u liked it..this ff is just the POVs of Kriyam in the scenes provided to us by the show..please suggest me scenes on which I could write their POVs..do comment..