Are CVs now getting the balance right?

Ended thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Oopss my computer went mad and posted without me posting

I just wanted to say how the last 3/4 episode of ssel has been really good in progressing the yuvani and kriyam story so we're all happy. We're finally getting decent kriyam scenes while also seeing them help the situation at hand. I'm really glad how every character is getting more attention now though yuvaani is still missing. I believe cvs are getting that kriyam need to be important in helping yuvani to have the interest in the show fresh. Hopefully it continues.

I hope we get a scene whete krishna makes yuvraaj swear on her head to tell her the truth, like if you treated me as your own daughter you'd tell me etc. Krishna would be able to help more then while saayam also convinced why yuvraaj is doing all this.

Please do advise your thought if you feel cvs are starting to get the balance of what viewers want to see or not.

Xx
Edited by -Zara- - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Faeeqa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I like that Kriyam are actively involved in the current track and it's nice to see Sayyam interacting with Suhani too but personally I don't think the cvs are really focusing on the Kriyams relationship itself that well. Their relationship changed so suddenly and we didn't see much development from them hardly talking to each other to talking so comfortably about their thoughts and feelings. Of course in terms of involving all the characters in the current track, yes the balance seems right in my opinion.  
yuvani_saraj thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i dont think cvs r balancing...it has been one week without  proper yuVani scenes...not even one emotional scene...and rags is not shown regularly...yuvani is absent for nearly one month...and cvs r showing yuvraj as zero...he is the main lead nd they r making him dumb...i want yuvaan back and it should yuvraj to bring him and they both should plan to expose baby...