Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LovelyUmang5 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Hy, heard about the issue over here & story put on hold due to it..
Yes we readers feel sad if writers do not update on time.. but even the writers have some sentiments..
All they expect is good response.. & such comments can actually be very discouraging..
When the writer has written the story with so much effort, don't they deserve even a little appreciation & words of encouragement??
As a reader I would want the author to update, coz being voracious & curious reader I need to read it.. but if the author decides against it & delays the updates.. It's completely her call, she has all rights to do so..
And about being fair.. If we readers cannot be fair to her & give proper response, then how can we expect her to be fair to us??
If we start giving proper response,we will surely get updates faster..
A suggestion to the writer.. you can always password protect your updates & like many writers do here..
Edited by LovelyUmang5 - 6 years ago
Asnp thumbnail
Complete understand your view
We will wait
December04 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Im sorry. And knowingly or unknowingly it happens always..
So..as this hold was becoz of me..I give you my word I wont be a trouble anymore in your stories/posts. Thanks
Queen0fDarkness thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: swastisinha

😕

Should i start reading only completed FFs to prevent myself from heartbreaks of reading an incomplete stories?
This always happens with me😭😭😭I started falling for this story and it is put on Hold again.
Please request you to update. I also work for 9 hours and your FF is like a refreshment for me in this busy schedule.

I understand your point, but there are many readers who were sad when you would have left it updating on forum, again they would be so disappointed. When you started again, I think you promised them to continue and finish this. Also, when readers have also being completing your targets, that shows how eager they are to read more, I am sure this would be as motivating for you to update after your busy schedule as it is for me to read it and comment on it.😊

Please update soon!

I am going to finish this FF for those readers but right now it's on hold as I am still disappointed right now.

Readers reached targets by spamming the thread, there's only a couple of actual comments. Which, I have no problem with.

I don't expect a boatload of responses from GF anyway as majority of my commenters are on my blog reading this story which has now thankfully to them motivated me to reach Chapter 143.

What I don't want to hear is how disappointed they are when in fact they put no real efforts in commenting on the actual story.

From the 20 odd pages since my update, I've got 10-15 actual comments, that's equivalent to 2 pages of comments and the other 18 pages are just comments about waiting for the next update despite no comments on the chapter from same readers.

I am not motivated by the comments on GF but I post it as a duty to those readers who've read and followed this story by taking time out of their day which I'm greatly appreciative of.
It would be great injustice and unfair to them if I don't update, I am going to update. I never said I'm stopping however I'm quite annoyed right now therefore I have placed it on hold.

I've refrained from critiquing anyone in GF since I rejoined, at the end of the day some readers are commenting despite it being nearly 2 years since FFY was removed.

So, I was appreciative that some members had taken time out to read and post comments.
Those who didn't, I didn't mind as I've got my commenters on my blog. I'm just glad that some still press like.

But, readers who don't put effort in shouldn't be expressing their disapproval or whatever else they feel - especially when there's no real effort in responses when it comes to commenting therefore their expectations should be lowered.

swastisinha thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LilMissBossy

I am going to finish this FF for those readers but right now it's on hold as I am still disappointed right now.

Readers reached targets by spamming the thread, there's only a couple of actual comments. Which, I have no problem with.

I don't expect a boatload of responses from GF anyway as majority of my commenters are on my blog reading this story which has now thankfully to them motivated me to reach Chapter 143.

What I don't want to hear is how disappointed they are when in fact they put no real efforts in commenting on the actual story.

From the 20 odd pages since my update, I've got 10-15 actual comments, that's equivalent to 2 pages of comments and the other 18 pages are just comments about waiting for the next update despite no comments on the chapter from same readers.

I am not motivated by the comments on GF but I post it as a duty to those readers who've read and followed this story by taking time out of their day which I'm greatly appreciative of.
It would be great injustice and unfair to them if I don't update, I am going to update. I never said I'm stopping however I'm quite annoyed right now therefore I have placed it on hold.

I've refrained from critiquing anyone in GF since I rejoined, at the end of the day some readers are commenting despite it being nearly 2 years since FFY was removed.

So, I was appreciative that some members had taken time out to read and post comments.
Those who didn't, I didn't mind as I've got my commenters on my blog. I'm just glad that some still press like.

But, readers who don't put effort in shouldn't be expressing their disapproval or whatever else they feel - especially when there's no real effort in responses when it comes to commenting therefore their expectations should be lowered.

Totally understand your views. Though if you look above, the person is asking for apology. I do not know her/him, but i guess it was not a comment that was given much thought before posting it. It looks like it was out of the desperation that she/he wanted to read more of your FF.  An immature act, i agree. You have given your views and I guess she/he knows that it was his/her mistake.   

However it is on you now to not to disappoint your other readers here who have been loyal to you and your writing. This is also because honestly I am desperate now to read more😛 and 'ON HOLD' status is also testing my patience and the uncertainty is building up about this story that when it would be updated next as I don't have access to your blog😊 Tell me when there's an opening there😉

Till then, Take your time . Sigh!
i rok thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
hey...
totally agree wth you as you put in so much of time andd effort to make the story to be interesting and different and you dont get much appreciation...
take your time dear...
Pqwert207 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I had started reading this just 2 months back. 
N loved this story.
You are a wonderful writer.
And we totally understand how u feel when u dont get enough comments ever after giving some 2-3 updates at d same time.
Itz really sad 
But after i had started reading this i always give comments aftervreading d updates. N there r many who r like dat. 
Eagerling waiti g for your updates. 

Yeah i agree dat she should not have commented like dat
But i felt dat it shows how much of a good writer u r.
U kept us hooked up with your stories dat we cant wait to read d nxt update
N i think dats y she had commented like dat.
It shows how thrilling your sorry is and readers cant wait toread d next update

So pleasee dont feel bad
N we will b waiting for you.
So whenever u find it apt please give us an update.

dreamy4ever thumbnail
Agree with u. Take ur time. Also plz come back soon. Missing FFY and ur wonderful writing.
Edited by dreamy4ever - 6 years ago
swastisinha thumbnail
Removed 'ON HOLD'😛
Update Soon🥳
Tiyaji thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Hi bookworm your story is so unique and beautifully written 
I love it once i started to read i cant seem to stop and comment that is why iam commenting on end of the thred 
Sorry but its so interesting it was like I am going to read in a day but I will try my best to comment on next thread onword 
I so wanted to read on your blog full story but alas i don't have access but its ok you are reposting here for forum readers i really appreciate it that your writing here as well thank you for sharing your stories i really love it now about your story 
Its wonderful each character is unique and special 
Maan is very much understanding towards geet now unlike his nature of not trusting women and geet is very soft and shy her past was painful and sad but she is getting confident and stand for herself thanks to dadima for helping geet to gain her  confidence and giving moral sport dadima is funny she behind maaneet not stop pushing them together and all and now are happy with each other 
Please don't stop writing here we all are loving the story 
Keep writing god bless you