Yuvaan back on ssel set!?

Ended thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Heya just saw kabir's pic on insta tagged "i'm back" with karan in the background in shooting set. I think yuvaan is definitively dead but maybe it's a dream scene or maybe yuvaans ghost haunting baby in some way. Looks interesting! Edited by -Zara- - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shiney19 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Gosh yes this is interesting. I wonder what the cvs are planning now!
KN1394 thumbnail
Wonda wats goin on now either yuvaan is alive or they using da same trick that sambhav used on em wen he was faking to be yuvraj wid that mask on. Maybe its part of suhani saiyyam plan to scare baby so that she confesses her crimes or then maybe its yuvaans look alike anythin can happen in indian dramas.
Mobina thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Unless yuvaan is alive and only yuvraaj new thats why he was quite so we might still get love triangle
Shiney19 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mobina

Unless yuvaan is alive and only yuvraaj new thats why he was quite so we might still get love triangle

If Yuvraaj knew Yuvan is alive he wouldn't have married her. She is his sons wife. It's all very confusing!
Ended thumbnail
With baby gone with the wind with no way of turning back to good, I dont think they'll bring yuvaan back from the dead. They could use golu easily as a love triangle with kriyam if they wanted and he could be a happy go lucky guy with a small crush on krishna since young, but I hope yuvaan's seeming return is useful to get baby out.
1PinkRose1 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
If yuvaan alive news is true,then i m requesting cvs not to involve yuvan as third person in kriyam love story.Afterall yuvan is parallel lead not a sidekick.Cvs should bring a new girl for yuvan and continue his love track too along with kriyam story.So cvs please dont make yuvan negative or grey,treat him equal like a child of leads
amaya15june thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: BeutifulSmile

If yuvaan alive news is true,then i m requesting cvs not to involve yuvan as third person in kriyam love story.Afterall yuvan is parallel lead not a sidekick.Cvs should bring a new girl for yuvan and continue his love track too along with kriyam story.So cvs please dont make yuvan negative or grey,treat him equal like a child of leads

i agree rima
vrnistala thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey Guys,
G
M
T
Text-to-speech function is limited to 200 characters
Options : History : Help : FeedbackClose

Pls tell me where did you see that pic Kabir's insta mein to nahin hai
i_sharonraj thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Zara-

Heya just saw kabir's pic on insta tagged "i'm back" with karan in the background in shooting set. I think yuvaan is definitively dead but maybe it's a dream scene or maybe yuvaans ghost haunting baby in some way. Looks interesting!

hey didn't see it can u give me the link just seen his account no post regarding he is back ... There is pic in white dress. That's all can u give the link