rikara os 'hate vs hate'

dazzles thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
HATE VS HATE

whole situation got messed up when the media enters the scene... Swetelena still not yet realized she is messing up with Mr omkara Singh oberoi...
Om stood at the hall completely disgusted about her... Yes swetlena can stoop so low... He don't know what to do... She is all dressed up as a bride and he is standing there without knowing what to do...
'mr Omakara Singh oberoi... Are you going to marry her?' The media asked him...
At the moment he would kill the one who asked that... He looked at his mother... She suffered a lot in her life... He thought... He closed his eyes to avoid the little strength he saved in his heart... He didn't know how to escape from the clutches of the bloody wicked women... He remembered chulbul's word . 'shiviji will help us...'
But where is your shiviji chulbul... He thought and looked around for him... But his eyes strike on one face that he hated the most... The past return back to his mind with hatred and anger...
He saw she walking towards him. He saw the sindoor in her forehead...
'another wicked women...' He thought...
'who are you?' Jhanvi asked
' I , I am gauri kumari sarma... ' she said almost whispering her name...
He felt it as a cunning voice in his ears...
'i came to meet my husband... ' he looked at her with blood shot eyes...
'husband, hey lady, are u sure about that?' Jhanvi asked totally confused...
'plz get out from here...' Om shouted towards the media when the camera focused on gauri... He didn't want to himself humilated infront of public...
'omkara ji is my pati...' She said after media leaving the hall...
Everyone looked at om... And he stand there looking at her eyes...
'om what is this? Is it true..?' Jhanvi asked
He nodded his head and looked at swetlena who standing there without knowing what happening...
'swetlena I am sorry, our marriage is not going to happen I am already married... So.. And meet my wife Mrs omkara Singh oberoi...' He said with a smile in his lips... He saw she walked out of the room with all the anger and frustration in her... Her all dreams are spoiled...
He turned and looked at gauri...and she understand he only called her as his wife because he want to win his game...gauri he I not going to accept you... You claimed as his wife for just saving him from that lady... She wiped the one drop of tear that start to fall from her eyes...
'omakara ji, I am sorry... I am nit supposed to came here...I know you can't accept me... I am not going to force you for accepting me as your wife. ... But let me allow me to keep my beliefs...'
She walked back to her own destiny without waiting for anyone to respond... She only came here as herself is to save him... Its over now get back to chulbul... This moment need a good friend gauri...
He looked at the figure without changing his gaze... Why she came here even though she didn't expect anything from me... He closed his eyes now he need to answer the questions that everyone going to ask...

Share your thoughts and views... All comments are welcomed... ...
Positive and negative will acccept with open hands. ..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DamRyeong thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
good.. this OS proves that the writers of DBO drama made Om such a brainless guy..
there are so many things which can help him to get out of his Svet's trap..
awesome twist dear..
loved it..
....Anabella... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Lovely... Kash writers ke paas bhi itna dimag hota.. Kash show mein bhi yeh hi ta.. Par nahi... No problem I am glad you wrote this...  Om pe ache wale bomb girne walsy hain... Waiting update soon