24th March Live Update ( Love Birds Romance in Mathura)

Shamz15 thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago

Episode starts with... . Instructor explain how to blow of the fire if sudden fire caught at restaurant...he asks for a volunteer...SK raise maheks hand...he asks to take the fire extinguisher...she tries to hold it but sprays on instructor face by mistake...Ajay makes fun of her... instructor asks Ajay to do it...who isn't able to open he knob of it..SK makes fun of him...

Instructor tells for the second round...how to protect your hairs and duppata specially for ladies that they don't get caught with fire...and partner can help in the activity..

SK removes her duppata...and ties around her waist and holds her hand ...turns her around...Mahek tells what are you doing... everyone is watching us...he tells ...I wanted to see whether my touch still effect you or not...she tells it doesn't effect...he tells you are lieng ...it effects you...he folds her hairs and ties it...she asks him to do it fast else ...we will loose...SK almost tries to kiss her...Ajay shouts from the back...is it after noon show going on...SK gets angry and tries to go to beat him...Mahek holds him...

Jeevan and Vicky are in room ...Vicky shows the live telecast of the drill on TV and tells Jeevan ... Bhabhi is safe...no need to worry...he tells he will take a small nap...

Jeevan takes a land line phone and goes to bathroom to call kanta ...but doesn't get connected... Vicky comes and tell come out...your lunch is ready...phone won't be connected.

SK goes to Ajay and tries to hit him that you are so interested to watch afternoon show...Mahek comes and drags him from there...Ajay tells he will teach him a lesson.

MAHEK scolds him why do end up getting angry Everytime...he tells what they were doing was right...I just came here to stop you from getting married and instead focus on your business...why is she in so hurry to move on forgetting everything...?? 

MAHEK asks what is effecting you more...that iam moving on or iam not concentrating on my business...I came in your life to be a part of it...but let me go away..

It's night and everyone has drinks in the ground with a bonfire... Shaurya is also there. MAHEK goes inside to call home...a waiter comes and tells that Shaurya got injured...

she runs out to check him...and shouts his name...Ajay and rohith comes there..

after break Rohit hits with bottle on SK's head

Cont

WELCOME IN ADVANCE FRIENDS πŸ€—❀️

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MeetPremeer thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Res 

UnresπŸ˜ƒ

Hitting the fire extinguisher's content on the instructors face
🀣
Only our Mehek can do that
Shaurya has named her correctly 'Chalti phirti musibat'

'Main yeh dekhna cahta hu ki tumhe mere chune se fark padta hai ya nahi', Shaurya - Bhai pehle confess toh kar phir check karna touch affect karta hai ki nai

Aur yeh Ajay, pakka marega Shaurya k haanthon, done, he will die at Shaurie's hand

Ohhh live telecast for chachu
Poor Chachu, San khud ko intelligent samjhte hai but yeh Ram Lakhan geniuses hai aapke comparison mein 

Shaurya hurt message must have been a plan by the man himself but 2 monkeys ne mauke pe chauka mar diya

Poor Shaurya

Edited by MeetPremeer - 7 years ago
melissaR thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
For the first time I don't mind Handsome making fun of someone. Ajay is a πŸ˜‘ 
I was correct!!! Tie your hair and dupatta so you won't catch a fire πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ Handsome is bold with his romancing πŸ˜³ oh gosh I love what Ajay told him and how Handsome wanted to him πŸ€£ 

Super direct question you asked Handsome Laddoo πŸ‘ You came into his life to be apart of it and he let you go Smh* Sigh πŸ˜­

Did Handsome plan a fake accident and Ajay and Rohit really created one? 

Thanks Sham for the LU as usual πŸ˜³
Edited by melissaR - 7 years ago
Shamz15 thumbnail
Ajay and rohith are drunk...Mahek asks what you both are doing here... where is Shaurya..
Ajay tells are we less than Shaurya..it's just we don't have beard...He tries to mis behave with her.  tells you Never looked sexy before now after staying with Shaurya you are looking more sexy...now no one will come to save you..

SK comes from behind and hold his neck and tells I told you to be in your limits else I will take out your younger from your mouth...

MAHEK asks him to leave his neck... rohith breaks a bottle on SK head from behind

continue...
trentzoe thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks Shams!! Waiting for jungle mein mangal scenes πŸ˜‰
Santiago24 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I dread whats gonna happen.. they have injured SK and got hold of mehak...
I dont want her to be physically assaulted!! and we have the weekend.. cant take the wait!
Sharlene1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks, Shams πŸ˜† so Shaurie got hurt today by the creep Mehek runs to him her love ever present πŸ˜† Shaurie still in denial over what her really wants πŸ˜†
Shamz15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: trentzoe

Thanks Shams!! Waiting for jungle mein mangal scenes πŸ˜‰

Tina it's not jungle I think...They are in the ground only 
melissaR thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Ok I guess he did fake it and he actually got hurt πŸ˜† Oh gee this Ajay. Find she's sexy and even sexier after staying at Khanna's πŸ˜‘  But he's right though. He and Rohit just don't have beard like Handsome. How are they less than him?  Edited by melissaR - 7 years ago
Shamz15 thumbnail
Shaurya holds his head and fell down on the floor...Mahek tries to hold him..

Ajay tries to drag Mahek and take her away from there...she keeps on shouting his name...they both take her aways...SK gets unconscious...

Precap...Mahek is in jungle...Ajay tries to molest her...SK comes there and save Mahek...Ajay again tries to hit SK with beer bottle...on his back...Mahek comes in between and bottle hits in her stomach...😭