Howz it going

Ilovecoffee thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Is the show gripping post leap too? Is it better or bad story n dramawise as compared to earlier? Those u watching the show from start, are you happy with story after leap or missing the evilest couple MoKu and adorable kids Devanshi, Sakshi and Vardaan??

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sree-sree thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hello friend
According to me show is now very interesting..

And i m in dreamland of vanshi 😳...they r very cute toghther..and both actors r talented.

Nice selection from cvs..
Story line also good. So give it a trial to watch dear.
vyoman thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hi, how are you? 
Post leap also the show is good for me...Helly and Mudit as Devanshi and Vardaan are doing a good job. They look cute together. Even Anjum is also good as Sakshi.
Ilovecoffee thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vyoman

Hi, how are you?

Post leap also the show is good for me...Helly and Mudit as Devanshi and Vardaan are doing a good job. They look cute together. Even Anjum is also good as Sakshi.

I'm fine thanks.
Yeah I hv read they are doing good job but aren't they going with well tried n tested formula of colors. Plus I don't want my lovely evilest kusum turning to a typical manipulative mother in law only. This character deserves to plan bigger n better n Devanshi n Vardaan should combat her in much better way too.
vyoman thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Ilovecoffee

I'm fine thanks.
Yeah I hv read they are doing good job but aren't they going with well tried n tested formula of colors. Plus I don't want my lovely evilest kusum turning to a typical manipulative mother in law only. This character deserves to plan bigger n better n Devanshi n Vardaan should combat her in much better way too.

Agree...I really hope CVs won't turn her into a typical serial MIL... I think we have to wait and watch...Regarding MOKU ...KS was better with Mohan... her brother is taking Mohan's place...But Mohan ki toh Baath hi alag thi...