Angelmariya thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Actually what happened to the writers and the director's of ssel is like everyday kriyam scenes that too so cute Walla caring cute romance teasing etc what happened to them πŸ˜› I think they r developing kriyam in between baby so that at the end they will realize their feelings
Today's epi was cute saiyyam asking are u fine first scene they look at each other
2nd one saiyyam says congrats u did gud by falling
3rd the last one kheer fast and he said he is not upset with this marriage
Saiyyam and suhani scene was also gum
I think the writers took wrong medicines that they r giving kriyam scenes everyday

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anjali33 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Yeah..I loved it when Saiyyam said he's not upset wid their relationship..
Actually these r d tactics of d makers to keep us stuck to d show..90% Baby n 10% Kriyyam..Still d viewers watch d show.. We're so supportive viewers yaar..
Angelmariya thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anjali33

Actually these r d tactics of d makers to keep us stuck to d show..90% Baby n 10% Kriyyam..Still d viewers watch d show.. We're so supportive viewers yaar..

I don't know y but I strongly think that next is kriyam track coz they r including kriyam all day that too their cute and caring scenes not just for seconds but for minutes so I think after baby track they will develop this 
Faeeqa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anjali33

Haha yes it is! And they don't show us Kriyam for so long and then they bring them back with scenes like the romantic one the other day and that just hooks us again! They just feed our addiction πŸ˜†
Kriyam were everywhere today thought. I wonder what will happen tomorrow if Krishna uses that oil.
Edited by Faeeqa - 7 years ago
mariya.kamran thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Yesterday's episode was so beautiful. ☺️ I'm loving KriYam, they're gradually becoming more considerate of each other which is really pleasing to the eyes. I'm wishing that they start the next track on KriYam, being of a diehard KriYam fan, all the other characters have become invisible to me, don't care about whatever the cvs are cooking as long as I'm getting my daily KriYam dose β€οΈ
i_sharonraj thumbnail
their brain started working πŸ˜ƒ