Users

Frequent Posters

bokul thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
So he is getting married to Ginni next year
Pineapple87 thumbnail
http://www.rajnikantvscidjokes.in/heres-kapils-ex-gf-preeti-simoes-reacted-kapils-affair-ginny/

This article includes pics posted by both sisters, looks like preeti and him have a past
"While everyone congratulated Kapil, Preeti Simoes, his ex-GF and Neeti Simoes, her sister, did something that confused everyone.
Kapil posted 2 beautiful pictures of Bhavneeth Chatrath, but Neeti on the other hand, took to Twitter and shared some unseen pics of hers. Yes, in the pictures shared by Neeti, Ginni looks very fat and different. Is Neeti trying to show everyone how Ginni looks in reality. Is she trying to convey that Bhavneet is as pretty as she appears to be in Kapil's picture?"Edited by Pineapple87 - 7 years ago
kebab_me_haddi thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pineapple87

http://www.rajnikantvscidjokes.in/heres-kapils-ex-gf-preeti-simoes-reacted-kapils-affair-ginny/

This article includes pics posted by both sisters, looks like preeti and him have a past
"While everyone congratulated Kapil, Preeti Simoes, his ex-GF and Neeti Simoes, her sister, did something that confused everyone.
Kapil posted 2 beautiful pictures of Bhavneeth Chatrath, but Neeti on the other hand, took to Twitter and shared some unseen pics of hers. Yes, in the pictures shared by Neeti, Ginni looks very fat and different. Is Neeti trying to show everyone how Ginni looks in reality. Is she trying to convey that Bhavneet is as pretty as she appears to be in Kapil's picture?"

My effing god...I never liked Kapil..but this guy is shit
-Piku- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Yes it was well known that he and Preeti were dating. 
But may be it was not a shock for her as media speculates. May be she was absent because of some other reason. 
pakeezah thumbnail
she was working with Kapil every day...so people coupled them up. i hv never seen any pic of them together other than work. 
she knew people were talking but ignored. the press couples up anyone who works together. i was expecting a news of affair of sugandha mishra and kapil since she was acting. 

when Kapil tweeted to introduce his girlfriend to the public, his Creative Director was among first to offer congratulations publicly.
pakeezah thumbnail
on tv they hv reported Ali Asghar and chandan prabhakar  as having not reported for shooting, maybe Preeti Simoes too didnt go. in support of Sunil Grover and Prabhakar.
bokul thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
May be he was not dating Preeti
kebab_me_haddi thumbnail
Preeti Simose deleted her twitter account...daal me zaroor kuch kaala hai Edited by namkeen_halwa - 7 years ago
TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
She has deactivated her account too 
Some ppl r even saying that she is the one who told spot boy abt that fight 
kebab_me_haddi thumbnail

Originally posted by: DoremonLove

What happening with my kapilšŸ˜­

Paap ka ghada full ho gaya..