GIF Review-Seedhi Saadhi Chodi Sharaabi Ho Gayi!!!

Naina- thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Hii Loves! 
ITS BALAM PICHKARI DAYYY!!! And thankfully, counting down to the episode was totes worth it. 

When Pragya decided to turn the tables on Bae and pretend to be drunk Pragz: 
So unexpected but SO DARN PROUD OF HER!!  Especially because erm even I didn't like the aftertaste of Abhi's prank yesterday. 

First of alll, Abhi wasn't mourning Purab. He explained everything yesterday. I can't believe I didnt know he supposedly pranked everyone at holi last year too!! (but like, I didn't watch last years episode either so how would so how could i know). So all the explanations of how he doesn't want to celebrate without his jigri yaar went down the drain, unfortunately. :( 

Second of all, the words he used were not nice. If I said that to my best friend and then dumped gallons of water on her in front of a crowd and said "JK its holi, I was pranking you."...I probably wouldnt have a best friend now. Whats fun about pranking someone when you see that your words are absolutely crushing that person's heart?

I was so darn happy we got a glare from her when he revealed his prank. She wasn't a happy bachcha. And glad that she turned the situation back into her hands and has been pranking him backkk ever since! :) 

When babies were dancing to my jam and I didn't know whether to stare at them or dance at the song myself. 

"Lets ROCK the holi" #AWWDORBS

To KKB Gods-thank you for listening to my prayers a few weeks ago about giving us a fast Abhigya dance. Not that I dont love the sensuous-sizzling Abhigya dances, but a variety is always nice! πŸ˜³

SOO...yeah. That happened. AND I'VE WATCHED IT A THOUSAND TIMESSS. Pragz's thumkas + while acting drunk + all the smiles galore was just such a treat to watch. We don't get consecutive episodes of Pragya smiling...heck we dont get consecutive scenes of Pragya smiling!! So we shall thank KKB gods for that as well!! πŸ‘

I'm not sure what part of the dance was my favorite! The one where she's twirling, the part where they did their cute eye moves and made scissors with their fingers, her thumkas (okay her thumkas were the bomb), or the parts that they did from the actual choreography in the movie!! And we ended up getting a nice twirling eyelock too at the end!! 

GUYS, have I ever told you how Naina-Bunny from YJHD remind me of Abhigya? Naina, full of ambitions, full of academic recognition, but yet desires to live a little...do something that is fun. Someone who is always happy with whatever little treasures are thrown her way, who loves her man but doesn't want to come in between his dreams. Vs Bunny, who has a heart of gold, is super naughty, has a lot of ambitions of his own but they're very different from Naina's dreams. And though loves her, doesn't want to express his feelings to her if he can't commit to the lifestyle she aspires to live. 

Thats so Abhigya. Pragya, someone who is known for her academics, but never got the chance to be carefree. Someone who had dreams, but because she had so many responsibilities on her shoulders, kept those dreams suppressed. Someone who's loved her hubby, but has always kept his dreams and his happiness above her own. Vs Abhi, who has ambitions and dreams, and is rather confused 24/7, cherishes Pragya, but is always scared of proposing to her...out of what fear? That she'll reject? That he can't give her the lifestyle she wants? That she wouldn't want to be a part of the celeb lifestyle that one would need to adjust to as his wife? Fear of losing a friendship? Who knows? 

Its like Abhi said "Tum gyaan ki nadi ho, mein pyar ka saagar" πŸ˜³

But yea, as much as I enjoyed "Lollipop laagu nu" from kidnapping track, I'm happy we got a more relatable, commercialized holi song for the babies! 

When Abhi starts to explain how to determine if someone is in love to Pragz: 

I'm confuseddd. Babe is acting like a love guru. But like. If he knows how to figure out if someones in love...then how can he not just use those guidelines to figure out if Pragz loves him??? HOW DOES HE NOT SEE THE OBVIOUS ADORATION THAT DRIPS FROM PRAGYA'S BODY LANGUAGE WHEN SHE TALKS TO HIM? 

Btw, Raj when the fam danced to Balam Pichkari: 

He just didn't wanna be balam-pichkari-ing today. (But then again, when does he ever?)

When Pragz reveals usne "ULLO BANAYA" of Abhi:

SHE SAID ULLO BANAYA AGAIN!!! DAY. HAS. BEEN. MADE. 

My Pragzy baby is a smart girl. I'm glad she caught him in his own trap and was so open about the whole situation. "You intoxicated me because you're trying to figure out my feelings before expressing your feelings." GO PRAGZ GO!! And she wants him to either accept that he was taking advantage of her naashe-ka-state OR explain his feelings!!! OMG! "Aap bohat buri tarah se phas gaye hain" πŸ‘

A: Jab tum meri dil ke baatein sun sakti ho, toh mein joh kehna chahta hoon, woh kyun nahi samajh sakti?
P: Kyun ke aap us feelings ko theek se mehsoos nahi kar rahe. (JAWS DROPPEDDD) Ek pal mein feelings hoti hai aur doosre pal mein aap ignore kar lete hain! Apne dil ko rokne ki khoshish karte hain. 
A: Mein nahi karta aisa.
P: Aur kar bhi nahi sakte!! Jaise phoolon ko mehekne nahi rok sakta. Aap apne dil ko mehsoos karne se nahi rok sakte. 

They're so openly talking about their feelings!!! WHAATTT? LIKE WHAT THE FRENCH TOAST IS THIS ABHIGYA NOT BEING OBVLIVIOUS RIGHT NOW? THIS HARDLY HAPPENS!! 

I loved her for telling him straight out that he's confused and he needs to cement his feelings before anything else. Why should she propose to him just so that he can certify his own feelings? Did she need a reciprocation from him before she fell in love? Nahi na, thats now how it works baba. 

How Abhi felt when he found out this was a natak and now he has to explain his feelings to her: 
But Bae did well, I have to say...

LOLLL, I loveee how he wants her to look in other directions! And she willingly suggests to look in other directions and even pretend drunk Pragz again for him to confess his feelings! HOW ADORBS! 

"Mein tumhari aakhon mein dektha hoon...toh bas dekhte rehna ka mann karta hai. Aur mann karta hai ke...bas hum dono ho...aur humare ilava aur koi na ho...aur mein tumhe dekhte dekhte tumhari aankhon mein doob jaoon. Mein tumse yehi kehna chahta hoon...ke mein tumse BOHAT..."

QUE ALLAH WAARIYAN ANDDD thats all we get to hear until next time. 

πŸ‘ Loveddd ittt!!! 

Btdubs babe, you would like a world that only has the two of you. Very simple-dump Tanu. You would like to 24/7 eyelock with Pragz-dump Tanu. You would like to drown into Pragz eyes-DUMP TANU AND DIVE BABY DIVE!!! 

As close as we were to a confession...

What I expect Abhigya to say tomorrow to finish the scene.  
Abhi: AB
Pragya: John 

They're too hell-bent on dosti to change it into anything else 

Pragz was the STAR of the episode today! Surely was a seedhi saadi chori who pulled a few strings and made Abhi realize he needs to make a decision!! 

Of course that decision wont be made until July when the track ends, so picture abhi baaki hai mere dost ;) 

Cheers!
Naina 

Edited by Naina- - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mysterious7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Nainz, love your review ❀️. Ditto to everything you have said...lol @ dostana gif πŸ˜†

I know how special balam pichkari is for you, with AbhiGya on top, it can't get any better than that!!!!!...

So this is for you from our boysπŸ˜†...

(Credit goes to the rightful owner)...

Edited by Mysterious7 - 7 years ago
mili9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3
Nainu, hope your wish is fulfilled to your heart's content❀️. I know how much the song means to you. Haven't watched the episode yet, but your review is A-1πŸ‘β­οΈ. Can't decide which reaction clip I like the most from today's GIFs. I know, I like the Anushka Sharma and Priyanka Chopra's clipsπŸ‘πŸΌEdited by mili9 - 7 years ago
vlhs12993 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Brilliant review Nainu πŸ‘
Episode was really enjoyable... Sriti was fabulous!
Praveen_MSD thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Amazing review Naina..!! Enjoyed it as much as the episode...πŸ˜›

And I loved Abhigya dance very much...❀️ Even my favorite part of the dance is Pragya's twirling portion, Sriti did it beautifully... It's very long time that Abhigya danced for fast number, they are rocked... Honestly, this is the first time I heard " Balam Pichkari" Song... When I saw your countdown post for that song, I thought to watch the song in YouTube... But I stopped myself to watch first in Abhigya version than original version... Now I watched both version, both are too good...

And FINALLY I got what I am waiting for long days, It is Drunken Pragya Voice Modulation...  My very first episode of KKB is drunken Pragya episode of early KKB days, her cute antics and her voice modulation which pushes me to watch KKB... And finally i got it in last episode...

Liked all the Gifs... And my favorite is Ullu banaya and Priyanka chopra (Like a boss) Gif... πŸ‘πŸΌ
-jaya- thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Haven't seen the episode but loved your review... And that anushka sharma gif 🀣