Tell me your secrets... a RiKara/GauriKa OS

FayeMia thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
Hi, I'm new. Do give my OS a try and leave feedback!
I'd love to know what you think!

He thrashes around wildly, arms all over the place. She wakes up at the very first sound, now very familiar with this. She tries to shake him awake fruitlessly but at her first touch his arms lock around her. So instead, she pulls him to herself, wincing slightly as his arms tighten around her. It's almost painful, but it manages to calm him down so she stays there, murmuring soft words and his name,  hardly daring to move. At least not until his breathing deepens as he eases into sleep again. He doesn't let her go, fingers digging into her skin. She silently sends out a prayer for his peaceful sleep before joining him. 
She wakes up to his lips on her skin, the cold air of the air conditioning in complete contrast to the heat of his mouth. It sears her skin, sending tiny tremors rushing along every nerve of her body. His lips move along their task, skimming over her ribs in a trail of small kisses. 
'Omkara...' his name escapes her lips in a moan when his stubble lightly grazes her over sensitive skin following the path of his lips. 
He looks up at her then and she is surprised to find moisture glinting in his eyes. 
'what's wrong?' she hurriedly tries to sit up but his arms pin her back down. He moves up until he is hovering right above her, fingers enclosing her wrist lightly. 
'I'm sorry,' he whispers against her cheek and she is left clueless to the reason of his apology. 
'What's wrong?' she asks again softly, when he doesn't continue. 
He doesn't reply, instead brings up her wrist to eye level and she immediately understands. The evidence of his nightmare is imprinted on her wrist, in criss-crossed lines that adorn her skin. They're red and blue, standing out stark against her pale skin. 
'it's fine, I'm fine,' she threads her fingers in his hair. 
'I don't want to hurt you. Ever,' he says before brushing a tender kiss across her brow. 
'I know that. And you haven't,' she says with a sigh. 'it was a nightmare!' 
He doesn't reply as he bends down and presses his lips to the bruises softly. It's a kiss that almost isn't, so light is his touch. His lips move lightly over each of the marks, leaving heated skin in their wake. Her heart pounds in her chest as she struggles to maintain her calm, shuddering ever so slightly in his arms. 
His lips move down again, over the fabric to stop at her ribs making her aware of the bruises there. He doesn't move the shirt this time instead choosing to lavish attention through it. Her back arches involuntarily when he gathers her closer, one hand spanning her waist as the other moves to the buttons on her shirt. He moves back up a moment later with a kiss to her jaw. She moves her fingers through his hair, nails scraping the scalp. He hums in delight and she can't help but feel smug. 
'One day, you might just have to tell me about it,' she says with a smile as she gathers her breath back. 
'It's about you. And how I could have saved you earlier, but I didn't,' he says in a defeated voice. 
'But you did save me in the end!' she reminds him. 
'In my nightmares, I don't. I keep on walking away and you- they...' he doesn't complete the sentence. 
'I'm here, Omkara. And I'm here because you turned back and saved me,' she pulls him up to look into his eyes. 'I'm here, with you. And I'll always be here.' 
'I'm so stupid. I should've known something was amiss,' he says regretfully. 
'yes, especially when I dropped my jewellery just so you could see my chained legs!' she adds playfully. 
'You did?' he raises an eyebrow. 
'Yes my long haired husband, I did,' she twists her fingers in his hair, massaging the scalp. 
"What a fool I've been," a smile creeps on his face. 
"A handsome fool," she adds. "You see that is exactly why we should not always believe what we see!" 
"This is about yesterday, isn't it?" he pulls back from her neck to ask. 
"Yes! Obviously! I was not pointing at that couple! I really liked that bracelet beside them!" she says hotly as the incident plays in her head. 
He doesn't answer as he leans over her to reach below his unused pillow. He pulls out a box, flipping open the catch to reveal the bracelet inside. She stays under him, unable to move and he takes the opportunity to slip the bracelet on her wrist. 
The smile that takes over her lips causes him to freeze for a moment, jerking back to reality when she reaches up to brush his hair away from his forehead with a soft thank you. 
"You knew," she says with a grimace. 
"I did. Just wanted to surprise my beautiful wife. Thank you for your patience, sweetheart," he drops a kiss to her head. She stares back at him in complete silence, too stunned. 
"Someone... Annika is sure to ask you about these,' he says as he catches her hand again and examines the bruises. 
"Nope. She's too busy being moodily pregnant," she replies with a smile.
"Then Somu, maybe," he muses, "What will you say then?" his fingers trace a path down her ribs and her heart slams loudly against her chest.
"I'll tell her that my husband is extremely naughty and has weird ideas at -" the rest of her sentence is lost in the heat of his mouth as he presses her into the mattress firmly.
He moves her hand to his back, placing it there and cups her cheek with his own. She lets her hand find its way in his hair and he suddenly deepens the kiss. A surprised yelp escapes her, eyes widening at the fervour with which he kisses her. 
There is aggression and anger underlying his kiss. She feels it in the movements of his lips on hers. Right then, his other hand moves moves to her shoulder, the thin fabric of the shirtsleeve slipping away to reveal pale skin. He pulls his mouth from hers to place it against her neck and she shivers at the contact. She manages to pull in a deep breath just as his teeth scrape the sensitive skin of her throat. Without even realising it, she holds the breath, fingers clenching in his hair. 
"Breathe," he whispers against her skin making her exhale harshly. She lets out a nervous chuckle as his fingers grow bolder, now tracing patterns on the thin shirt. 
She feels breathless, struggling to draw air to her lungs due to his attentions. 
"Oh God!" she exclaims as he tilts his head to intentionally scrape her with his stubble lightly. 
"The name's Omkara," he says huskily before biting down on her shoulder. 
She fails to bite back the moan that escapes her lips. His hands continue their descent, stopping at the hem of the shirt, mid thigh. He bites down again, a bit harder and this time, she lets out a scream at the sheer eroticism of it. 
"Oh!" her hands fist in his hair. He drags his mouth off her skin to say,"My name." 
It's a command and the fact that it is Omkara demanding sends red hot lust blazing through her. 
"Omkara...," she manages to whisper his name. 
He smirks at the sound and bends down to claim her mouth again with a new ferocity. His lips move along hers in perfect sync, fingers continuing their task of mapping her skin as he slowly inches up the shirt. His tongue probes her mouth with skilful eroticism while she lets her hands stroke over his broad shoulders for a moment before wrapping them around his neck in complete surrender to his seduction. 

Done! Let me know if you'd like to read more! 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FayeMia thumbnail
Omkara is! 😉
DamseLInActioN thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
YOUR WRITING IS BEAUTIFUL OKAY!
ASDFGHHHJK THIS IS SO GOOD!!!! I CAN'T ASDFGG 

The nightmare thingy scared me a bit  at the beginning but the way you described their emotions  ❤️ so so BEAUTIFUL!
AND THE SEDUCTION PART!!
*dies hyperventilating*
*takes rebirth*
*types*

☺️

moving on🤣
you know what everytime I imagine (24*7 ..xD) RiKara's future I see a moodily pregnant Anika and happily married RuMya 😆 so gurl brownie points there. 🤣

Do write more!!
love,
Suman
Edited by DamseLInActioN - 7 years ago
LoverBollywood thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
This is sooo good...
It was just Amazing...
Will you continue This??
....Anabella... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
That's was hot... And lovely
dazzles thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Amazing...
After a long reading such an intense story...
Hopefully we will get enough rikara after the misunderstanding get cleared...
Expecting more from you...
FayeMia thumbnail

Originally posted by: dazzles

Amazing...
After a long reading such an intense story...
Hopefully we will get enough rikara after the misunderstanding get cleared...
Expecting more from you...

After a long reading? Was it really long? Thank you for your feedback! I'm actually working on 2-3 more OS. Will post them as soon as I can! 
Edited by FayeMia - 7 years ago
emerald39 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Brilliantly written! Have always looked forward to that kind of an intensity from Om. I would love to read more, be it OS or SS. :)
NetFreak_Me thumbnail
Wow.. that was one well written piece.. high on emotions n romance I loved the way you addressed a guilt ridden Omkara.. something that I so wanna see on the show.. yeah he wasn't wrong per say cause he had reasons to mistrust Gauri but would love to see him react this way once he realises the complete truth.. show will take eternity to go there.. thanks for this take now..

N those snippets about Anika n sumo make this piece so wholistic.. love it..

Do write more.. would definitely be waiting..

Thanks
Sakura24 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Oh my gosh! This is absolute bliss! You've done a wonderful job in giving us a snippet of their happily ever after.  The show would take forever to reach it, but in your writing it feels ever so real. Thank you for sharing this gorgeous shot with us. 
Cheers!
Sakura