|| Happy Birthday Raajdulaari Proteeti (Radhikerani) ||

SriMaatangi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago

Krish stood in the middle of the college conference hall, surveying the preparations there. His friends, Om and Swayam were helping him set everything up.

"You realise you are mad, Krish?" asked Om, heaving a table into the corner.

"Nooo!" said Krish, ignoring the comment and dragging the table back into the centre of the room. "And where is this Paurav, I would like to know!"

"He will come, chill" said Swayam, leaning against the wall, one leg crossed over the other, head tilted to survey his best friends.

"Help is welcome" groused Om, whining and glaring at Swayam, who made no sign he heard the input. He swiped down on his phone screen, apparently absorbed in something. A grin took over his face.

"Pro's friends are coming now" he said, looking up for a second before resuming his perusal of the news feed his phone was pinging. Om wrenched the phone from his grasp and pocketed it.

"Come and help" he said, standing on one of the chairs, to hang decorations from the ceiling.

"It isn't my girlfriend's birthday!" said Swayam, nonetheless helping Om. He glanced around to see boxes of decorations strewn all over the large room.

"No, idiot, it is the last day of college, and we are going to have fun, Mister, so HELP" came the annoyed retort.

"I am, I am" he said, idly handing Om some streamers, and trying to see if he could retrieve his phone from said man's pocket. "Can I have my phone back?"

"No, unless Medha calls" said Krish, now engrossed in drawing something on the large white board.

"Whatcha drawing, Kri?" came a voice from the doorway. He answered without even bothering to turn.

"I am gonna kill you, Pau!"

"Why is that precisely?"

The banter is never ending, thought Swayam, in fond exasperation, as he walked around trying to fix the small detailing on the walls. He half wished he hadn't taken this up, but then he and Krish were very close, and it was worth the effort.

"Finally done," sighed Om. He, Swayam and Paurav rushed out of the room before Krish registered what he said. But Krish was too engrossed in his own thoughts.

'This will be the last party before we officially graduate from here', he thought, smiling to himself. 'I hope we do a good job of the decorations, I want everything perfect.'

He finished up quickly and surveyed the room. He thought it looked fine. Satisfied, he locked up and pocketed the key. Checking his watch, he cursed fluently under his breath. He was going to be late. Running down the stairs two at a time, he ran to his car, and revved it up.

At the mall, she was waiting impatiently, when she felt a tap to her shoulder. A tap she knew very well. Rounding on Krish, Proteeti crossed her arms, and raised an exasperated eyebrow.

"Krish Oberoi..." she said, sarcastically. "What a pleasant surprise!"

"Hi, sweetheart," he said rather foolishly, as he didn't know what else to say. He attempted to hug her but she fended him off.

"What is the time?"

"Ahem, 5.30?"

"And you were supposed to be here at?"

"5?"

"Ahuh" she said, turning and walking away from him, and made a beeline for the first shop on her agenda.

"Pro, Pro, Pro," he said, hurrying to keep pace with her. "Listen, sorry I got cau-"

"Om, Swayam or Paurav?" she asked, hiding her amusement as she browsed the shelves for the perfect dress for the party.

"None" came the surprising reply. She turned to face him, a questioning frown forming.

"Here, I got this" he said, holding up a small box. "Open it?"

She took the box from him, and opened it, to find a silver locket in it. She flipped the locket open. It carried a picture of her and her friends from college. Grinning, she slipped around her neck.

"Forgiven" she said, holding up a dress for him to survey. He nodded, but handed her another one. He sighed in relief. Thank God he had remembered it.

Krish smiled at Proteeti, as both of them walked out of the store in the mall in sync with each other. In comfortable silence, one that was filled with love, they walked on, not caring about the world that was around them, and not looking at the ones who watched the two of them in a feeling close to awe.

"Do you want to go somewhere else Pro?", asked Krish.

"How about the book store?", asked Proteeti, grinning as she saw a childish grin light up Krish's face. If there was something Krish loved, it was books. That is one time he turned into a shopper. He was patient when she did her shopping, even if she took hours, but when it came to books, he competed with her shopping levels.

Shaking her head fondly, she followed him into the bookstore, her love for him increasing every second.

Two days later...

Krish ran around the place, crazed.

Everything needed to be perfect before Proteeti arrived. She should remember this day forever.

Om and Swayam watched Krish in amusement, as he rushed around the room, setting everything right.

"Kri, you already finished that", said a bored Paurav.

"Shut up Pau. I want it to be perfect", said Krish, glaring at Paurav.

"And it is", said Swayam, soothingly.

"But she should like it right?She should remember this day..", started Krish.

"Krish Oberoi! It will be fine!", said Om, cuffing him on the back of his head.

"Ouch!", whined Krish, as he rubbed his head.

"Is everything ready?"

Medha and Bhavani, Proteeti's friends walked into the conference hall.

"Yes! But your brother is being an idiot", said Om, to both of them, smiling amusedly.

"Shush Om. Krish Bhai just wants it all to be perfect for Pro", said Medha, supporting Krish.

"Thank you baby sister", said Krish, grinning and hugging Medha.

"Guyyysss! Pro is here", said Bhavani, scrolling through her phone.

'It's time', thought Krish, excited, yet nervous.

Edited by KrishnaPriyaa - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Seraphina231 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Pro walked into the party hall, a smile on her face. She was excited about the party. She knew that this was the last time that they all would be partying together, but she didn't care. That was a day that they would enjoy, she resolved.

She knew that the bonds she had forged with them all was forever. All of them were close, and nothing could break or change that. Yet, the fun of college life would be ending. Yet, the next day was her birthday, and they had already planned on a lunch out, so that part was fixed. She glanced around the room, looking for her friends, and more specifically, for Krish.

"Pro?" His voice was soft, as he leaned over her shoulder.

"Krish!" She laughed, as she threw her arms around him.

"You look stunning" he said, looking admiringly at her, returning her hug. And she did. Dressed in his favourite blue, wearing an ankle length gown.

"You look... nice" she said, wrinkling her nose at the simple leather jacket he was wearing. "Are you on a biking tour, Krishi?"

"Whyy?" he asked, faux-affronted.

"That jacket"

"Waiiittt" he grumbled, casting it aside, and revealing the dress shirt he had worn on top of his jeans. The shirt that was her gift to him. She smiled as she smoothed the front down.

"Much better" she smiled radiantly. "The music is good, want to dance?"

"I don't l..." his protest died on his lips, and he followed her to the dance floor. They waltzed slowly to the slow music. He gazed down at her.

"Hey Pro?"

"Krish?" she said, looking up at him. He smiled warmly at her as he placed a soft kiss to her cheek.

"Nothing"

"Tell me?"

"Soon," he said, twirling her to the music. She giggled happily.

The night went on. As midnight neared, the boys made their excuses and left. Pro looked at Bhavani and Medha.

"What is this? What are these boys upto?"

"I have no idea. Om was saying something about the other boys wanting alcohol, and you know these three and alcohol don't gel"

"So they wennttt?" asked Pro, a slow pout forming.

"Arey, they will be back" Medha said, reassuringly.

Her phone rang suddenly and she picked it up.

"Om?" There was a pause. "WHAT? Is Bhaiyya okay?
"
What? What happened to Krish?" said Pro, sitting up straight and alert. "Is he okay? Will he be okay?"

She watched in apprehension as Medha disconnected and looked at her.

"He fell down the stairs" she said, softly. "He is in the conference room"

The three girls rushed to the conference room.

"KRISH!" said Pro, throwing the door open. There was darkness. "Krish? Om? Swayam?"

"SURPRISE!" She jumped when the light snapped on. Standing in the middle of the room, hale and healthy was Krish.

"Krish!" she said, throwing herself at him. He hugged her. "I was so scared!"

"I am fine. Happy birthday, love" he said, softly.

The others left quietly, leaving the two to celebrate her birthday together. And that they did. Happy to be together. A walk in the moonlight, and hours of talking was how Pro began her birthday that year.

Happy birthday, Pro!
We do hope you enjoyed your birthday, with that moonlight stroll with Krish! 😉

Have a blast! Here is a small something from us to you, with truckloads of love!

(Credit: .Avengers.)

(Credit: Shrinika13)

Edited by Shrinika13 - 7 years ago
Mannmohanaa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

.sweetchick.

Happy Birthday Proteeti! 

Wishing you loads of love and happiness and may all your dreams come true. 
It's a pleasure working with you! You're so sweet and caring!

Have a wonderful day filled with fun and loads of cakes! 
Love you
Hugs

Shrinika13

Hey Pro! 
I have known you for a little under a year, and I have got to know you pretty well in that time. 
You are a wonderful person Pro, along with being an awesome writer and graphic-er, and also an ardent Kanha lover ❤️

Happy happy birthday, and may you have many many more to come, 
Lots of love,
Shreyadi 😃

Also, a special gift from my side.😳

PanchaliKaArjun

Happy birthday to one of the sweetest person on earth ! May Krishna bless you and give you all the happiness . Have a great day and a great year ahead ! 

Sonatia

Happy birthday pro doll, you are one of the sweetest friend and nicest person I ever seen or met. Many many happy returns of the day. 
Shine like a sun and keep being pro. 
Have a blast and celebrate the day . Happiness be your life. And finally a big sorry for i could not prepare a gift, having exams but i will soon .
With loads of love.
     Mou.

.-Amethyst-.

Happy birthday to the most amazing, divine and sweetest friend! I don't even remember how we met but all I know is you're one of the most sorted out and understanding people I've come across on IF. Be YOU, always...
Your pure innocence towards Kanha is simply marvellous and we all look forward to reading your lovely stories. May He bless you with all your desires and may you accomplish all your goals! Have a blast Pro! 
And don't forget to eat makkhan and shakkar today from my side ;D

Love you so much! :*

--Elara--

Happiest Birthday Proteeti! My sorted, sweet friend, I wish your love for Kanha keeps growing every day, every hour and every second as we breathe because that is priceless and means more than anything else in the world that is His! Have an amazing year ahead and just be what you are, for you understand his ways more than any of us.

Infinite love🤗

And something for you.😊

Credits :

|| Shrinika13 || KrishnaPriyaa || --Elara-- || .-Amethyst-. || CuteStrawberry || .Avengers. ||
Edited by .-Amethyst-. - 7 years ago
zaaratq thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Happy Birthday once again baby sista ❤️ didu love u many many🤗 amazing thread my girls👏
mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
Happy Birthday Proteeti. 🥳
Siya-Ram thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Happy happy birthday di.
I would Iike to learn siggy making from u. Pls accept this sishya. Hope to interact more with u in the cc.
God bless you now and forever. May u always take the direction he shows and glorify his name.
Radha krishna.

SriMaatangi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Proo 🤗
Happy Birthday ❤️
You are one of the sweetest people I have ever had the fortune of meeting :) And a great teacher. Your encouragement has gotten me a long way. Stay like that, and may your love for Krishna grow and grow :)
Take this small gift from my side :)

RisingPhoenix thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Happy returns of the day, Pro!🥳
Enjoy your day and stay happy always😃

Seraphina231 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Happiest birthday Pro 🤗
SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Happy Birthday Proteeti.
Have A Wonderful Birthday and A Great Year.