...Here... 

So finally its 

26th March!

You know whats special about today? 
Yes, its a Birthday! 

Birthday of a Cutiepie.. 

Birthday of the girl next door.. 

Birthday of one of the most versatile actress of  Indian Televsion 

Birthday of the sweetest cupcake who spread sweetness and Love always with her cute talks
The girl who amazed us by playing totally different roles in her every Next show! 

She stole our heart not only by her Good looks but also by her sweet nature! 

She is sweetest for her fans as well as for her haters.. 
(sweet sarcasm you see😆) 

She never gets angry on haters and always reply them in an inovative and unique style 😎 

So let me tell you all her name if haven't guess yet! 

Its Birthday of very talented 
and humble girl 
Aneri Vajani 

https://i.imgur.com/9CyLNVK.gif

So guys... 
All her fans and
I also request  to all the India forum members... 
Lets shower her with lots of love and good wishes on her special day! 

Edited by ___Neha___ - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

___Neha___ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
https://dl.glitter-graphics.com/pub/2918/2918447ue02essqnt.gif

On 26th march 1993 god sent his most beautiful lil flower from 
heaven in this earth, 
to blossom & spread its fragrance
and make the this world 
a more beautiful place to live.
 The lucky people who were 
honoured by this special gift 
were from a gujrati family 
named Urmila and Davesh Vajani.

They named the beautiful creation of god as Aneri which means Extra ordinary. There some more meaings
Peaceful friend, princess, white wale, truthful, totally different and aristocratic lady.. 
All these meaings suits her personality in different situations you can say!

She is our Princess

She is Totally Different from others and really unique. 

She is Truthful and always say whats ever is in her heart 

She is like white wave.. Because she have friendly and affectionate nature with a quick, discerning mind. 

She is definitely an aristocratic lady. 
She is just extra ordinary.  

All the meaning really suits her nature!! 

We Love u princess Aneri Vajani 
Happiest Birthday to you... 

She have done schooling from S. J. PODAR school and then completed studies from KC College. 

She is a born star and talented from childhood!! She had won many prizes in school life in Plays and Acting.  
You are Born to rock princess.. 

Just Keep shining like this in uncoming year also. May your birthday filled with awesome Surprises and Next year with Great success 
Happiest Birthday My star

On this special day,  on behalf of all your fans, I wanna makes some wishes.. 

I wish You Keep meeting Salman Khan again and again, because we know you Love him a lot!! 

I wish You eat pastas from all countries, of all types and flavours.. Because that's your favourite food, we know.. 😉 

I wish to see in a Dance Reality show this year as dancing is your passion which makes you happy and seeing you smile makes us happy and also we Love to seeing this trained bharatnatium Dancer Showing her skills of dance. 

We all Anerians just want you to be happy and smiling always.. 

Happiest Birthday Angel Aneri 

https://dl.glitter-graphics.com/pub/2918/2918447ue02essqnt.gif

___Neha___ thumbnail

She was only 15 When aproached for a TV show named Kaali Ek Punar Avtaar. Seeing her pictures on Facebook she was asked to come and give a look test. And she gote selected for the role.

Kaali - Ek Punnar Avatar was her debut show which was aired on Star Plus where she played the parallel female lead - Paakhi.
https://i.imgur.com/PcDQGhY.gif
This show was based on the
 famous Nitish Katara murder case 
where a mother fights and gets 
justice for her son.
In this Aneri has played the sweet,
 lovable,innocent,happy-go-lucky 
girl Paakhi , who was the sister of 
Nimai (who was killed). 
Her mother Vani and she fought 
for justice for her brother.

Her Next show was Channel V's 
Crazy Stupid Ishq.
In which played the role of shanaya. 

https://i.imgur.com/FOaSN9L.gif
 Shanaya was a rich girl , 
Good looking and has a great 
Singing voice who wants to 
become a Rockstar. 
Aneri was appreciated for her performance.

Then she finally got the role which gave her immense popularity. 
Nisha Gangwal in Star Plus's Nisha aur uske Cousins. 

We still Love you as Nisha. 
Nisha was a tomboyish girl
 who had hidden bad past because
 of which she turned a tomboy. 
This show show story of Nisha's life,
 aims, Love , her family and cousins,
 How she fight with her fears and
 become normal girl again.

After that she did an episodic of 
Pyaar Tune Kya Kiya Season 7. 
She played role of a Aarushi. 

https://i.imgur.com/ZSTBWwY.gif

Aarushi a chirpy bubbly and Mumma's girl who wanted to make her career in swimming .
This episode was about her life ,
challenges she faced and finally fulfilled her dreams.

Then she did an episodic of Yeh Hai Aashiqui with her old co-star Mishkat Varma. She played role of Riddhi. 

https://i.imgur.com/eGJ0D3D.gif

Riddhi was a madwadi girl who fall in love with a cristen boy josy (mishkat)
It was a small love story of these two are from different casts. 

Currently she is playing Sanjh in SonyTV's Beyhadh.
Sanjh is a lawyer by profession.
Saanjh is a sweet and cute 
as a daughter,
 caring as a best friend 
and mischievous a elder sister.
She is selfless.
Sometimes she be the most 
responsible & mature girl 
and sometimes she is most
 immature and a child-like person. 
She is unique in her own way 
and rare & precious creation of god. 
___Neha___ thumbnail

___Neha___ thumbnail

You did your best and made a special place in our hearts. On your special day, we wish you loads of happiness and success in life.

Happy birthday aneri the gorgeous girl I have ever seen may all your wish come true and you may achieve all the success in the future 

-Sujay

To the most beautiful girl a bunch of warm wishes wrapped in the ribbon of love ... Happiest birthday to you ...  

Birthdays are a time to say i hope you have the greatest day Laugh, smile and celebrate with friends enjoying the day to the fullest and have a queue of success in the following year ... 

May the magical days show no ends!

Happy Birthday! 

-Poornima

Happy birthday Aneri vajani !!!

I am your fan since nauc days.

From playing Nisha a rough and tough tomboy to Saanjh a simple and sweet girl next door you have always given an award winning performance and proved yourself as a versatile actor.

The way you are in real life, so down to earth and bringing joy to everyone inspires me to be the same.

May god bless you and you achieve more & more success and whatever you wish for in coming years of your life.

- Tejaswini

Happy Birthday Aneri May u get all u want & be happy always...

Loads of love wishes n prayers..

Saranya Senan M C (Saru)

Kerala

Dear Aneri ma'am,

Birthdays or rather birth anniversaries are one time affair for the year. Do live this day to the fullest for you are a complete package of being Amazing, Nice, Enthusiastic, Responsible and Idealistic. You are born with creativity, intelligence and above all beauty. Ma'am I have been a big fan of yours since the days of Nisha Aur Uske Cousins. I have seen your new serial Beyhadh quite often. Ma'am the character that you portrayed in Nisha Aur Uske Cousins (NISHA) was a great inspiration to me. Moreover I could clearly resemble to the character as I am more of it.

Ma'am you are a phenomenal actor, especially Beyhadh is a masterstroke.  The way you portray the character is exceptionally well. Though sometimes the character turns out to be grey but I cannot just stop Saanjh since it is enacted so well by you.

Trust me ma'am if I keep on writing it would take you days to complete reading. On a concluding note I would just like to say ma'am that I wish you the best for your life and have a great birthday. May you always get the best.

Thankyou ma'am and here's wishing you again, A Very Happy Birthday.

Your fan,

Pikachu

Happy birthday my princess. My heart felt wishes are coming your way on the wonderful occasions on your birthday. Today I wish you a year with load's of fun,excitement and beautiful memories. With a new year of your journey, shall come more challenge's,opportunities and greater success. May God pour his love and warmth on you, in all walks of life. May this day bring countless happiness and endless joy and live with peace. I will pray that you receive more that you have hoped for this birthday.

Happy birthday

- Roshni(Bangladesh) 

I is for inspiration. A is for amazing.B is for beautiful. P is for perfect. Y is for youthful. To.my inspiration, Happy Birthday Aneri Vajani. You are a beautiful soul. You are an amazing person. You are that person who entered in my life like a dream and made me myself. You are youthful and joyous which I always adore about you.I just admire your personality. You are a fabulous actress. You have many potentials to show nd i feel proud to fangirl such a perfect person like you.Once again a very very Happy Birthday to u beautiful. You put that 'Happy' word in Happy Birthday.

-Ismeta(Bangladesh) 

Happy birthday beautiful may ur day  be as beautiful as you .hope ur all wishes comes true. Happy birthday once aging hottiee love u a lot. 

-Farzana (Bangladesh) 

Happy B'day Aneri Di ! You are the little sprinkle of happiness to our boring life and a 'topic' of tweets evyday xD Always be the chirpy person that you are

Shreya

Tanvi

Dearest Aneri!!!!!!!! A very very happy birthday to you !!!!!!!! May god bless you with happiness and success in your entire life !!!!!! Yes you must be missing one person this birthday and we miss him tooo and may his soul rest in peace ...We all love you and will stand by you always !!!!Have a blast and enjoy this special day !!!!!!

Gatha

Be happy! Today is the day when u wrere brought into this world and v are even more happier as u gave us some marvellous performances in NAUC, yeh hai Aashiqui and now Beyhadh...

Not only your performance but your style of living is also ideal for your fans...

Keep doing the good work and don't forget to be happy...

Wish u a very happy birthday Aneri...

Prachi

Happiest birthday to someone who isn't my favourite actresses...she is my best friend when my mood is off...she is the reason why I smile always...who keeps entertain me all the time both in offline n online n my mind...so plzzz b as always b smile b happy keep entertain me...all the happiness of The world u get...my wishes for u cnt b describe just express in three word----- I love u... ' '

Rupu 

Happy birthday aneri Di wish you many many many happy returns of the day have a beautiful and joyful birthday and a wonderful year ahead may this year brings happiness success luck joy good health and wealth into your life stay blessed I love you wish you all the very best and once again many many happy returns of the day happiest birthday to you. 

-Aqsa

I wanted u to know u mean world to me..

Once in beyhadh u took my name (kashish)

I was on cloud 9 .

That was the best dae of my lyf...

I hope ur birthday cake be as sweet as u

Ur birthday party be as cool as you...

Wishing you a very happy birthday ANERI (meri jaan)

I hope ur birthday be as special as you

-kashish

Lubna

Shivani 

Dear Aneri di,

Have a wonderful birthday. 

I wish your every day to be filled with lots of love, laughter, happiness and the warmth of sunshine. 

May your coming year surprise you with the happiness of smiles, the feeling of love and so on. 

I hope you will find plenty of sweet memories to cherish forever. We all love you to the moon and back! 

Stay happy and cheerful as you are, till eternity.'

-isha

Millions Of Greetings!Thousands Of Colours!Hundreds of Wishes!Kg's Of Cakes!Lot's of Smiles!That's What I Ask God 2 Give U Thruout ur Life!HaPpY BirthDay...aneri di

Wish you a many many happy returns of the day.May God bless you with health, wealth and prosperityin your life.HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANERI DI '''

Arzoo 

Sending you SMILES for every moment of your special day Have a wonderful time & a very Happy Birthday  

(sravyarao)

MESSAGE TO ANERI DI...

finally the day has come! A very happy birthday Di! May u get everything you want in your life! May this day brings a lot of happiness for u! May u reach the heights of success! May bappa give u strength to overcome all the bad situations in your life! Always keep smiling cuz your smile is the reason of happiness of lots of people! Whenever there's a smile on your face everything feels good! I start getting positive vibes every time I see u smiling!

Whenever I'm sad the only therapy I need is your smile! I'm a proud n crazyyy fan of yours I just love your smile i love your eyes I love your acting I love everything about u! May your smile stays as it is cuz it suits you! I'm a big fan of your million dollar smile may your eyes never stop shining ''' may the glow of your face increase with every smile of yours! Love u sooo much Di

Every character of yours gives a message

Paakhi says there should always be a real smile on your face.. A smile can solve 99% of the problems n being kiddish is not that bad! Shanaya says flawsome is the new awesome..! As Nisha you became my inspiration! And saanjh taught us the real meaning of love and friendship all the character which you have played says something! Every character of yours gave some message to us! Thanku so much Di for inspiring lots of people! Always keep smiling cuz that's the best curve of your

Isha

Wish u a vary happy birthday aneri  Have a wonderful birthday. I wish your every day to be filled with lots of love, laughter, happiness and the warmth of sunshine.

Hritika 

Vibhavna

Wishing you all great things in life, hope this day will bring you an extra share of all that makes you happiest I wish you always be happy and joyful life and keep smiled may God bless you.HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANERI DI LOVE YOU

Nimra  

With lots of love happy birthday aneri keep smiling keep rocking we love uuu always

(sravani)

With love this wish is sent your way for a very special kind of dayHap hap happy birthday aneri

Harini Naiudu 

Shine bright as you always have. You are destined for great and wonderful things. May this birthday be a special milestone leading to bigger things. Happy Birthday Aneri Vajani

Shilpa

SubaShree

"wishing all the happiness to the person who brings smile on our face happy birthday fashionista "

Sadia 

Ruqaiya

Subala 

Happiest iBirthday Princess Aneri di

Anamika 

___Neha___ thumbnail

We love you a lot. I am sure you know that. Still, we give you what we can - Here are some edits and Poems we made for you. 

Hope you like them and

Wishing you a very very happy Birthday again ❤️ 

Dear Aneri di, 
Aap kitni pyaari ho shayad aap khud nahi jaati...dilon pe raaj karti ho aap humaari...shayad aap khud nahi jaanti...zindagi ho aap humaari..shayad aap nahi jaanti..

Aneri ki muskaan...jiske sab hai deewaane...shanaya ki WO ada..jispe marte hai laakho parwaane...paakhi ka WO bachpana...Jo sabko hasa de.. Saanjh ka pyaar Jo nafrato ki aag bujha de  ...aur Nisha ki WO maar...Jo acche accho ko rula de..

Happiest Birthday Princess!! ❤️ 

-Isha

-Arzoo

Sadia

Shilpa 

Suba and aqsa

Anamika

Aneri vajani 

Tu hai kitni pyaari

Tujhe chaahe duniya 

yeh saari

Aneri Vajani 

Sundarta ki raani 

Khubsoorat bana de 

Tu har kahani

Aneri vajani 

Hum tumhare aabhari 

Har dukh bhare din me

Bhar deti jo tum khushali

Aneri Vajani 

You're as important to me as paani

Tere bin nhi reh sakta

Yeh pranni

Aneri Vajani 

Apne dadu ki rajdulari 

Chaahe woh bhi khushiyaan 

tumhare liye bahot saari

Aneri Vajani 

Jiske saamne kam hai har shaayri

Usko janmdin ki bahot si

Mubaareken hamari

Aditya Vohra 

Farzana 

Jab aap beyhadh mein arjun k saath aati ho toh lakho k dil tod jaati ho, 

Itni khoob surat ho jane kya khati ho, 

Sone nahi deti mujhe har roz mere spne mein aati ho, 

Dua h meri k aap isi trha tv pe aati rho,  or mere jaise lakho k dil dhadkati rho...         Happy bday in advance md i love u so much...

Aseem Galhotra

Athira and tanuja

Janvi 

Nimra and Ruqaiya 

Kashish and Mah Noor 

Khushi 

Rahat

___Neha___ thumbnail
Credits

For tags:
Sparkling_vibs 
Mugdha (metaphor) 
Its_ritzi 
Radhikerani

Write up :
Me and black_maniac 

Thankyou so much everyone for contribution who Sent wishes, edits and Poems for this Thread ❤️ 
Lots of love.. 
Neha
___Neha___ thumbnail
So finally i did it!! 
Thankyou so much again for all the support everyone 😊
Dear Aneri di 
I hope you will  like This small piece of work made by me with help of Anerians❤️ 

Last but not the least... Take these Birthday wishes from my side.. 
I wish you always be happy and smiling.. 
Tu bas yuhi muskurati rehe.. 
Game ka saya bhi Kabi Tujpe na pade 
 bas yahi dua ye dil mera har Pal mange

The above A small shayari writen by me for u.. 

And made this edit for uhh
Happy Birthday daadu's Angel 

Love u Love u Love u itnaaa saaaraaa Anu di 🤗 
May Allah bless u(Ameen)

___Neha___ thumbnail
Thread is ready. Common everyone come n show ur Love on aneri di 
Wish her happy bday! 
Fawad321 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Happy Birthday Aneri<3  Enjoy your day and have a great year ahead. May god bless you!