20th March - Live Update (Hum tum cold storage mein bandh hai)

Shamz15 thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
Episode starts with...Ms tries calling but there is no network...she asks to check his mobile...he tells it's not their in his mobile also...we have to stay here whole night...
MAHEK tells how can we stay here...he tells so shall I book a chopper to get out...

Chachi scolds Sonal asking where is she and why she stayed back

MS tells how should we get out of here...what should we do now...SK removes his jacket and tells there is only one way now...she gets scared and asks what is that...he comes near to her and asks don't you watch Hindi movies...what they do to come out of such situations... unwnatedly only but I have to do the same with you..

She tells I will shout than ...he tells if you shout like this you will feel more cool...she shouts help..

he goes near to her and tells there is no other option left now...he tries to kiss her...and scares her...he starts laughing when she closes her eyes..

A worker comes and open the door... Mahek runs out of the room...he follows her laughing...and tells I had the network and have already informed them to open the lock...

She starts beating him...and he laughs...she starts going but he asks to wait and will drop her...

He comes with her walking in the lane...jiya dhadak dhadak Jaye plays..

Chachi sees that he came along with Mahek..

next morning... everyone is ready to go to their food truck...kanta asks mahek will not go along with them and I have fixed her proposal...and in evening someone is coming...to look her

PD Sonal and Jeevan are against it...dadaji says it's a good decision...Mahek pleads but Chachi doesn't listen to her...she goes upstairs and starts crying remembering the moments spent with Shaurya

Kanta comes and tells Mahek that do you remember that few years back we went to Jaisalmer and in that desert we find water...but it was not water ...it was a mirage... Shaurya is like that...you can't get him...

MAHEK tells I have removed the chudaa of his name...I have no relation with him...she tells I know what is running in your mind...she brings the papers which SK has brought for to sign her...that he ended every thing and you are still waiting for him..

she tells I want to focus on my career...I don't want to get married...Chachi tells you have promised that now time has come to keep your promises... either you keep it or you can continue what you want to do...

Every one is at MDH ...SK looks for mahek...who is not there...he comes and asks where is other people...are they still sleeping or they have ate the food of the stall and fell ill...

Few people come to Sharma house to look Mahek ...and chachi calls MAHEK 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shristi0706 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Thanks sizzling Sham!!! 
sharmacatty thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Tysm for the live update. Was waiting for it!😊
Shamz15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shristi0706

Thanks sizzling Sham!!! 

WELCOME Shri baby 😉
Shamz15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sharmacatty

Tysm for the live update. Was waiting for it!😊

Welcome payaal 😊🤗
Thabassum19 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Sizzling shamrouz...congratz once again...
Its funny tat shaurya first got hit by frying pan...
Today he got nice beating with spatula...🤣...
What an perfect hotelier...
candy02 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
She is giving every possible signal to her Chachi that she blabbers opposite to what she wants. And thus making Kanta more determined. Anyways, whoever is writing he/she seems to be obsessed with chuda.

Thanks @Shams for the update 🤗 and heartiest congratulations ...👍🏼
Shamz15 thumbnail

An idiot came to see Mahek...
I will update along with precap... Sooon 😛
sudha_ thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Congratulations sizzling shams.. 👏
Thanks for the live update dear.. 😊
Shamz15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Thabassum-

Sizzling shamrouz...congratz once again...

Its funny tat shaurya first got hit by frying pan...
Today he got nice beating with spatula...🤣...
What an perfect hotelier...

Thank u GM 😛
Apka ashiirwaad Hai bas 😆
Bhai ko zordaar jhatkaa lagny Wala Hai 😆