Kapil Sharma admits he shouted at Sunil Grover for the first time

CoffeeCake thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago

Kapil Sharma admits he shouted at Sunil Grover for the first time in 5 years - read official statement

Has Kapil Sharma ENDED his fight with Sunil Grover? Read on to know what he has to say...

By Pooja Nayak | Updated: March 20, 2017 9:57 am
5.6kSHARES
  • Facebook share
  • Twitter share
  • Share on Google+
  • Share on Whatsapp
Kapil Sharma admits he shouted at Sunil Grover for the first time in 5 years - read official statement

A lot has been spoken about Kapil Sharma beating up Sunil Grover in an allegedly inebriated state on an Air India flight while returning from Australia after a recent tour. An insider, who claims to have witnessed the fight, also revealed the ugly war of words to Spotboye.com saying, "Tu hai kaun? Tera show flop gaya tha, tu mera naukar hai, tu Australia mein bhi jo show kiya khude se woh flop tha..." (Who are you? Your show was a flop, you are my servant, the show you did in Australia was also a flop)." While Kapil EXCLUSIVELY texted to us with a clarification saying, " "Mujhe yaad nahi (I don't remember). Actually hamari har flight main ladai hoti hai (We fight on every flight)...har jagah ladai hoti hai (We fight everywhere)...It is a healthy fight...We fight for work...We fight for good work." The comedian has now taken up to Facebook to further put an end to this fuss surrounding his spat with Grover. 

Here's what Kapil wrote through his Facebook post this morning: "Hi.. good morning friends .. was celebrating my best time n suddenly I heard a news about me n sunil paji fighting.. first of all see where it is coming from.. what r the intentions behind this.. if I fought with him in the flight then who saw it n informed u.. is he trustworthy..? Some people enjoy these kind of stuff.. we eat together .. we travel together.. I meet my brother once in a year.. n spending almost everyday with my team.. specially sunil .. I love him.. I respect him.. yes I had a argue with him.but r we not normal people..?I shouted at him first time in 5 years .. itna to chalta hai bhai. we will sit n talk that where is the problem.. I love him as an artist as a human being.. he is like my elder brother.. why so much negativity all the time.. I respect our media.. there r some other serious issues which we need to focus. Is me n sunil's issue is so important n related with the security of my country ..? We spend a lot of time together rather than our families .. n sometime it happens in family.. its our family matter.. we will sort this out.. zyada maze mat liya karoo. OK now m tired typing .. n one more thing.. I m going for the final schedule of Firangi. Hahahahaha.. sorry again promotion.. thank u so much for ur love n blessings... keep smiling n stay happy always :)) love u all"

kapil sharma

Speculations were rife that Sunil has also decided to quit The Kapil Sharma Show following this heated argument. But with Kapil's above clarification, do you think they have mutually made peace? Will Sunil stay back on Kapil's show? You can draw your conclusions in the comments below and we'll be back with more updates on this hot story, right here only on BollywoodLife.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail
Kapil sort out problem if there is ,but all of sudden only negative news coming why?Some one is really behind his show I guess.
-Piku- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hope it is a small matter. But Sunil Grover has unfollowed Kapil so looks like he is hurt.
pakeezah thumbnail
This incident just proves what is known by all. ALCOHOL is something, NOTHING good comes of it.
It's ok for Kapil to say I shouted, I shouted, only once. What does it matter how many times. Has Sunil shouted at Kapil things like you are my naukar? 

It's known that Sunil Grover is the main attraction of TKSS. NOthing to argue. But why Kapil should be insecure when Sunil show didn't run and he rejoined Kapil? Kapil has his own fan following. His movie didn't hv Sunil yet it became a hit.

He should be happySunil Grover is making his show reach such popularity. If he is so sorry stop tweeting useless stuff. Tweet and apologize to Sunil PUBLICLY and accept he did wrong. 

And LEAVE THE ALCOHOL. Treat all  your colleagues with respect they deserve for making show number one. Acknowledge it. 
kebab_me_haddi thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Just found on facebook that the girl is Kapil's wife in his next movie Firangi..not his gf/fiance  
pakeezah thumbnail
If I say this on this forum people will laugh but I study theosophy and spiritual matters..
IT IS WELL KNOWN AMONG GURUS, HEALERS, SHAMANS, OCCULT students that when one is drunk, one leaves the door open for evil spirits and pichasas to get into ones aura. They use the body of the person to satisfy their urges,be it drinking, anger, sex etc. 

I hv seen the most harmless, sweet people turn into monster after getting piss drunk, even their face becomes like monster ,lips start twisting, eyes become glazed.

Even if Kapil sharma is insecure of Sunil Grover in real life, he will NEVER say so because his mind will keep him in control, his conscience will tell him what is not ethical.

(This is a person who is humble and down to earth in real life, he adopts animals from the streets and gives them new lease of life, his show co actors are his childhood friends) But if his defenses are gone down , which alcohol does, then obviously he will not keep control and behave like animal. This is true of any person.

And yes, I'm surprised till now no jealous person has tried to harm Kapil sharma or his show . These days other people's success cannot be digested by anyone. They will even resort to black magic to bring others down. You just need a photo to do tantar mantar. That's why some people face obstacles and failure inspite of doing everything.  A really knowledgeable healer, psychic, numerologist, clairvoyant can pinpoint if someone is doing it, and who it is. 

Sunil Grover and Kapil must be soul circle people from past life. Theirs is such a volatile relationship. Ones success depends on the other. Yet both are struggling with issues arising  from their relationship. They've tried going their to different ways,only to come together again. And make magic together. 

The challenge is for them to realize their purpose together is to overcome obstacles and forge a healthy relationship, whether they work together or not. Those who are enemies of Kapil and au il Grover and that team, will be jumping for joy at any rift. Kapil has to realise this and make amends.
Edited by pakeezah - 7 years ago
pakeezah thumbnail
You hv to see this show to see what impact it has had on people. Ordinary people,old people, young,kids. People who say it helped them fight cancer. People saying it helps keep them healthy. Moms coming with their kids who fighting cancer. 
One lady doctor said she looked after her ailing husband who was on a drip at home for two years. She said she overcame her sorrow after he died only by watching this comedy show. One old guy gave his flat for three months rent free to a industry guy because he said he can get  him on the audience of the show..and the young guy just left one day. Then the old guy requested some radio jockey ki pls if u hv contact pls  get him onto show. 

Such a beloved show, if it gets affected by ego problem and personal issue of actors, what a shame! 

Some article came saying Kapil sharma did not let Sunil Grover promote his movie on the show...and I saw myself the interview by chance on E channel or something where Sunil Grover clarified that nothing to do with Kapil, they're friends, the producers of coffee with D were not showing sunil Grover the film, that's why he refused to let them promote it.

Such tang khhichna going on from beginning.
bokul thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
Hope they sort out their differences