Kapil Sharma speaks up on massive fight with Sunil Grover

BanBB thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Expressionist (October 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 7 years ago

Kapil Sharma speaks up on massive fight with Sunil Grover: I shouted at him for the first time in 5 years

TNN | Updated: Mar 20, 2017, 10.16 AM IST
Few hours after introducing his lady love Ginni to the world through social media, Kapil Sharma came in news once again for all the wrong reasons.

While returning from Melbourne and Sydney after performing a stage show, an incident took place when Sunil was seated on his seat and Kapil suddenly walked up to him and allegedly started hurling abuses.

According to report, in no time he held Sunil by his collar and raised his hand on Sunil. The actor, who plays Dr. Mashoor Gulati on the hit show didn't respond to Kapil's abuses and beating and stayed mum.

The Kis Kis Ko Pyaar Karoon actor was allegedly drunk and called Sunil names like Tu Mera Naukar hai, tere show flop tha...". The entire team soon came to Sunil's rescue and took Kapil away.

The whole internet has been speaking about this and now finally Kapil spoke about the same by putting a status on his Facebook this morning.

He said "Hi.. good morning friends .. was celebrating my best time n suddenly I heard a news about me n sunil paji fighting.. first of all see where it is coming from.. what r the intentions behind this.. if I fought with him in the flight then who saw it n informed u.. is he trustworthy..? Some people enjoy these kind of stuff.. we eat together .. we travel together.. I meet my brother once in a year.. n spending almost everyday with my team.. specially sunil .. I love him.. I respect him.. yes I had a argue with him.but r we not normal people..?I shouted at him first time in 5 years .. itna to chalta hai bhai. we will sit n talk that where is the problem.. I love him as a artist as a human being.. he is like my elder brother.. why so much negativity all the time.. I respect our media.. there r some other serious issues which we need to focus. Is me n sunil's issue is so important n realted with the security of my country ..? We spend a lot of time together rather then our families .. n sometime it happens in family.. its our family matter.. we will sort this out.. zyada maze mat liya karoo. OK now m tired typing .. n one more thing.. I m going for the final schedule of Firangi. Hahahahaha.. sorry again promotion.. thank u so much for ur love n blessings... keep smiling n stay happy always :)) love u all"

Top Comment

Kapil Sharma Is a disgrace and is seeking cheap publicity for his film.Nothing else.PKM

According to Kapil, this was the first time he shouted at Sunil in 5 years and still love and respect him. The actor also made sure to promote his movie 'Firangi' while speaking about the issue.

Sources close to The Kapil Sharma Show informed us that Sunil is very hurt with Kapil's disrespectful behaviour and is in no mood to return to the show. It is not the first time that the TKSS host has behaved in such a manner. It has now become a matter of respect for Sunil and it would be beyond his dignity to stay back on the show as he was not at fault.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BanBB thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Expressionist (October 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 8
so there was a fight indeed
so bad
i guess media people exaggarate the fight but sunil is very hurt by kapil it seems
Kapil really needs a reality check.

His show is where it is today due to supporting to cast. I hope Sunil finds a show of his own soon.
I don't know what to make of this
pakeezah thumbnail
I think Kapil sharmas team will know the real scenario. They seem awfully find of each other off screen, even Navraj Sidhoo. 
If it's one off thing, and Kapil realised, I think for sake of public who love them they should let bygones be bygones. 

If Kapil is getting overbearing and not able to handle his success, better for Sunil to move on. im sure they will do other good work on their own.
cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5
Dr. Gulati is my fav character on the show.
Kapil has lost his mojo..his show is a hit coz of the entire team not just him btw..
People conveniently forgot that Sunil once had parted ways from kapil show only to start a show of his own which flopped massively.He then decided to come crawling back to Kapil.
If Kapil has massive ego so does Sunil.