Rikara two Shot - confession

loveangel94 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
                                  rikara  two shots--    confession 
After  8 months of acceptance  of marriage  by omkara, the situation remained unchanged. gauri had finally realized that it would never change. It wasn't an abrupt realization, rather it was one that had been growing steadily since the very first time he'd said the words.
"I am accepting  this marriage  for my mom and  family  only. I will do all duties like a perfect  husband,  but in this room and between  us this relationship  is only sham and nothing  else.  I will keep this fake relationship  for sake of my mom outside  the bedroom . but in this bedroom  we are strangers. "omkara words had declared  the status of their  relationship  between them first night only. Since then he behaved like perfect husband in front  of  family  and society. But alone in room  they were like two strangers  who had nothing  to do with each other. Love is agony and pain, once omkara had said those words about  love. But now gauri  was experiencing  the reality of those words . loving  omkara was like punishment  for her. Living  so close to him as her wife but his coldness and aloofness  was breaking  her slowly. It was not like that he did not  care about  her. He was taking  care of her every  need, every wish and every demand like perfect husband. But the  thing she needed most was his love and that wish would  never  be fulfilled , she had realized now. 

There were words that had been on the tip of her tongue for months and should have been spoken long before now. They were words that she could no longer swallow back; no matter how much it killed her to say them. 

She saw him preparing  bed for her. As usual  daily he used to prepare bed for her and he used to sleep on couch. Gauri turned on her side to lovingly trace his harsh profile with her eyes, yearning to touch and caress the smooth, silky and slightly tanned skin but knowing from experience that her touch would be hated by him. He always  maintained his distance  from her and avoided her touch. Only during  family  functions  he used to hold her hand or hug her for showoff. She cherished  those close moments even though  those were fake. But for her  every close moment with om was precious. After 8 longing  months of  yearning  for om love, she realized  that she couldn't  carry this farce anymore. Om was not happy  with marriage  and her. And she was breaking  slowly  by om icy  behavior. 

She could no longer contain the words and they spilled from her lips with desperate earnestness.

"I want a divorce."

He tensed, every single muscle in his body went as tight. before he turned his head to meet her watchful gaze. His eyes were hooded and his upper lip curled mockingly.

"But I thought you wanted this marriage  till the end of your  life ," he taunted her with  cruelty and gauri lowered her eyelids, trying to mask her   pain at his bitter words. When she was sure she had her emotions under control, she once again lifted her eyes to meet his dark gaze.

"Not anymore," she managed, hoping the lie sounded convincing.

"Hmmm... "it sounded deceptive. "What happened to those words  I'll be dedicated   this marriage  forever, omkara ?"om said in sarcastic  tone. 

"Things change," she whispered.

"What things?" He rolled onto his side and propped himself up onto his elbow, resting his head on his hand. She swallowed painfully.

"F.feelings change..." she stuttered. 
"I.I've changed..."

"You look no different," he said assessed, his voice still terrifyingly tender. "Still the same gauri, I married. The one who claimed to value this unwanted  marriage  so much. The one  made sure that she got exactly what she wanted..."

And that was when he struck, without moving, without so much as changing his voice.

"The same  gauri  who got sympathy  of my mom and family  to make me accept this unwanted  marriage." She flinched but she refused to divert her eyes.

"now I want " she tried to be brave  but failed miserably.

"Maybe for you," he shrugged 
. "But I told you from the very beginning, there would be no easy way out of this marriage . unfortunately you've made this choice and we both have to follow this!"

"I can't live like this anymore," she buried her face in her knees and fought to keep the tears at bay.

"Neither of us has much choice..." he sat up. 

Her eyes flooded with tears.  She composed herself  and tried to leave room. 
 "Where are you going" 
he grabbed her hans to halt her movement. She tensed, shocked by the touch... om never touched her  in  bedroom. In the eight  months they had been married, this was the first time that she could recall him touching her . He leaned closer to her and lowered his lips to her ear.  She felt his hot breath on the side of her face before he spoke.

"There'll be no more talk of divorce, gauri ... ever," he told her with a sickening air of finality. 
"You can't stop me from divorcing you" she responded bravely.

"You really want a divorce,?" He asked tauntingly. 

Gauri was done with being a doormat! She said nothing, choosing to turn and walk away instead. He watched her go, she could feel his gaze burning into her  back . She did not return to the bedroom they had been sharing since the first day of their marriage, knowing that she could not sleep there, Not in that room, not anymore...
. She had spent the months  of her marriage believing that om would come to love her. She had firmly believed that he would get over his anger at being forced to marry her and that he would go back to being the laughing, affectionate man he was in past . But after all these months she had been forced to face reality, he truly hated her. He hated her so much so that he couldn't bring himself to speak to her, touch her  or even look at her. Gauri had finally realized their marriage was a  mistake and she had to get out of it. Unfortunately, she now knew that it was not easy. For om, family  and his mom come first. And for making  them happy he would  do anything . he was tolerating  this marriage  for them only. And he would  not divorce  her if it would  affect  his mom and family  happiness. As everyone  was thinking  them as ideal couple. Jhanvi  was so happy with gauri and om marriage. She was proud  of om and gauri  equally. She daily took pride in   talking   about om perfect  marriage  life and satisfied that om married life did not turn out  like her own. She was so happy with them that she had forgotten  her own woes and pain. Jhanvi  happiness  was enough  for om to remain in meaningless   marriage. And gauri was painfully  aware of that. 

"What are you doing in here?" om asked. 
Gauri  was busy in settling  her things  in guest room. 

"I've decided to move into this room," she informed quietly and his jaw clenched. She had anticipated having this conversation  but  om was full of surprises today... she had known that he would be upset about her moving out of their bedroom but it was completely out of character for him to actually come thumping on  door demanding an explanation. She had expected a cold and controlled conversation about it. He was always a controlled  man. 

"I can see that," he was pissed . "I am asking  why ?" 

"I told you I wanted a divorce, so i wouldn't feel right if I continued to share your room as if we'd never had that conversation."

"You're being ridiculous," he dismissed.

"No... I think I'm actually making sense  now " she replied. 

"And you're still repeating the same sentences  over  and over again ," he mocked. "This is beside the point. I have no wish to pay  to attention to this , it achieves nothing. Come on, we're going to room!" He grabbed her hand and tugged her back toward their bedroom . She was so shocked by the abrupt gesture that she stumbled along behind him. 

Gauri was  furious when he finally released her hand. They were in the bedroom, facing each other and she glared at him... refusing to be intimidated by his scowl.

"When did you become  so forceful ? I never thought you would resort to such tactics..." he didn't like her opinion , not her suave, sophisticated, rigid husband, she saw it in the way his mouth thinned and his eyes flared. He grabbed her wrist and dragged her up against him.

"You haven't seen the real in me yet. I advise you not to push me on this, not unless you want things to get really ugly between us," he was using his whole body to intimidate her, leaning over and into her, nose to nose with her.

"I.I don't see how things can get any uglier..." she whispered.

"You really don't want to find out how much worse it can get, trust me on that," his eyes were boring into hers and her breath was coming in small, shallow gasps. She was suddenly aware of how closely she was pressed against him and felt a betraying flash of heat uncoiling in the pit of her stomach and radiating outward. He could always make her melt.

His eyes were still locked with hers and she felt the sudden change in his breathing and his heart rate... he leaned even closer, his mouth nearly touching hers, their breath mingled and came in jagged gasps. If she moved her head, just a fraction of an inch, their lips would be touching... she couldn't resist and she tensed herself to do just that, when he suddenly swore and stepped away from her. Gauri blinked and felt like someone coming out of a trance.

"Just go to bed," he told  her. 
She silently followed the order. She was shocked  by om changed behaviour. His actions  surprised her. First  time she saw him loosing  control in 8 months other wise he was expert in wrapping  his feelings  very well. 

Three weeks passed. She avoided om presence as much as possible. Om looked as usual  indifferent  to  her. She felt hurt  as if her presence  or absence was not carrying  any meaning  for om. 
But sometimes  she  felt his gaze on her as if  he was observing  her continuously . She shrugged  off those thoughts as rubbish. Omkara  Singh Oberoi  never bothered  to even think about  for one sec. She was only meant as burden  for him as one among  all family  responsibilities  and nothing else . this truth hurted her everytime when someone  praised about  their ideal marriage. She was in love with  her husband. And this loveless relationship  and her husband  coldness was testing  her sanity. 

She couldn't  leave with om anymore.

Part 1ended.
To be continued... 
Please share  your  views ðŸ˜³

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SNOWWHITE83 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
i cried reading dis.write more plz.
dis reminds me of novel "unwanted wife" one of my fav.

plz post second part soon.Edited by .SNOWWHITE. - 7 years ago
loveangel94 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .SNOWWHITE.

i cried reading dis.write more plz.
dis reminds me of novel "unwanted wife" one of my fav.

plz post second part soon.

Because  it is inspired  that novel only. I was reading  last night😆  and wrote immediately my own version  ðŸ˜†
I imagine  that on rikara 

Edited by loveangel94 - 7 years ago
SNOWWHITE83 thumbnail

Originally posted by: loveangel94

Because it is inspired that novel only. I was reading last night😆 and wrote immediately😆

plz post its second part soon.i am in love with dat novel.i read it read it n cry.
SNOWWHITE83 thumbnail
if cvs use it on rikara i am going to cry buckets and i am a big fan if angst.
kaku17 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Beautifully written... Somewhere I do see this happening in future considering Gauri's character sketch... She can be all loving with her pati parmeshwar jaap but someday she's gonna snap.. 
Do update soon 
smrithy14 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
am crying while reading
it was awesome
plz update next part
illa8 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
omg buddy plz i need to know what happens next plz plz plz update today plz =)  
mailanchi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Beautifully written. Now I need to read unwanted wife. Pls update soon😊
....Anabella... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Beautiful and emotional...