Dil Bole Boy oh Boy

Operaqueen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Trying to make a funny post ,but so not worth the effort ! As a Shrenu fan, I am thoroughly dissapointed with DBO ! She deserves better ! Kudos to her for trying to be enthusiastic about playing chulbul ! The character Gauri And now Chulbul does not do any justice to her acting abilities or beauty!
Shame on Gul for wasting such a good looking pair and instead focusing on svetloonie !
Edited by Operaqueen - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gaurika-Shivika thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I don't think we should put a RIP on the show because of this stupid track.
Their love story didn't even started yet.
The show is also one month old, so the story isn't yet clear.
I think we should enjoy to watch the scenes that they have for now.
kala16 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
I think as a shrenu fan I was disappointed in the beginning.Now iam going with the flow loving the character of chulbul because of shrenu.Girl disguised as a boy is new for TV.Proud that shrenu has got this opportunity.So waiting to see how this track unfolds.
SNOWWHITE83 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
i dont think shernus tallent will b utilized here.and if this analysis is based on ipk2 den dat show itself is copy past of gul khan show original ipk1.atleast gul is trying something new.i love chulbul n shrenu is doing full justice portraying it. rikara story has not started yet.i will make a conclusion after dat.my only problem is with d amount of screen space swetlana get.Edited by .SNOWWHITE. - 7 years ago
kala16 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: .SNOWWHITE.

i dont think shernus tallent will b utilized here.and if this analysis is based on ipk2 den dat show itself is copy past of gul khan show original ipk1.atleast gul is trying something new.i love chulbul n shrenu is doing full justice portraying it. rikara story has not started yet.i will make a conclusion after dat.my only problem is with d amount of screen space swetlana get.

IPK EBP Initial office scenes are only a copy of ipk1 but overall the show is abt women empowerment.Shrenu as astha was rocking in the show.She also got best patni award in SP awards.
SNOWWHITE83 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: kala16

IPK EBP Initial office scenes are only a copy of ipk1 but overall the show is abt women empowerment.Shrenu as astha was rocking in the show.She also got best patni award in SP awards.

i know i have seen it. shrenu is a good actress n basic characterisation was same.

loveangel94 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I m irritated  by Svetlana  overdoses. But let me tell you all one  fact in gul show love story  does not start  immediatelyl ike other shows .and gul is really  trying  to do different  this time. Since anyone  who have watched  her  all shows perfectly  know that a typical  gul couple  have fight, ego clashes, hero become  jerk, heroine  try to show him tashan, argument, attraction, third angle, jealousy, misunderstanding and then suddenly  feeling  love. 
Here initially  started same note but then difference  is that first time  gul is trying  to show friendship  growing between  leads, and heroine  disguise  as male, hero funny  thought  about  his sexualitty. No fight, no argument  only partnership  and growing  admiration. Yes hate will enter in relationships  because  of more misunderstanding  but before  this hatred there will be solid  connection  and friendship  which will definitely  play major  role in both intense  hatred and love. 
Only objection  is gauri  pativrata  mentality  and Svetlana  overdoses. I think  next week Svetlana  will be less. And may be gauri character  will be explored . 

Love story  has not started  yet so no comments. 
mailanchi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Operaqueen

Trying to make a funny post ,but so not worth the effort ! As a Shrenu fan, I am thoroughly dissapointed with DBO ! She deserves better ! Kudos to her for trying to be enthusiastic about playing chulbul ! The character Gauri And now Chulbul does not do any justice to her acting abilities or beauty!
Shame on Gul for wasting such a good looking pair and instead focusing on svetloonie !

Hi happy to see u here . Lets wait and see how the story proceeds. But I am happy that I am actually liking Kunak and Shrenu pairing. After EBP I thought I wud never like her paired opposite anybody other than Avinash. But Shrenal 👍🏼  and Kunal is a friendly guy...
OmkaraKiParvati thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I agree with ur post on wasting Shrenu's talent.. She is a very talented actor and she definitely deserves a better charecterization. Gauri needs a better charecterization.. Shrenu can do any role and I really want Gul to utilize her talent in a good way and not this Chulbul thing..
Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I 2 agree. Shrenu was awesome as astha, gul is not utilising her talent. I hope they improve gauri's characteristicsEdited by deepikagupta9 - 7 years ago