Rumya TS - THE RAINY LOVE UPDATED

sanjanagarg71 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

PART - 1

Love is something which can happen at anytime, any place, with anyone... It does not see whether it is morning, evening or even it is bright and sunny or it is raining...

A handsome man was sitting in his balcony and was looking out... It was a Sunday so no work enjoying his tea with a newspaper and it was raining outside... It was just beautiful... The atmosphere and surroundings everything... He was thinking that how every rain just reminds me of that day... It is been almost 4 years now but still I just cannot that night... I can say it was the most beautiful night of my life but after that where did she go... I just can't forget her... The eyes which spoke volume... He just got lost in the past...

Flashback - 4 years ago...

Hey what are you doing buddy??? Chal na such a romantic atmosphere is there outside and you are working like a fool in the office and also making others work... Chubby said this to Rudra...

Rudra hmm... Rudra Singh Oberoi, the famous business tycoon intelligent, smart, dashing and more over the jovial person... Far away from any attitude... Chubby and Rudra were best friends... They both can do anything for each other...

Rudra: Chubby you know very well I hate rains... It is raining so badly outside... and you feel it is romantic...

Chubby: Mr. Rudra Singh Oberoi you are such a boring person on earth... I don't know how your girl friend will manage...

Rudra: Hey listen I will never fall in love with anyone ha... And anyways pyaar mai padne ke liye koi achi ladki bhi to honi chaiye... jispe ek hi baar mai dil ajay...

Chubby: Ohh filmy hero... Enough of your filmy dialogue now let us go for a walk...

Rudra: In this rain...

Chubby: Yes...

Chubby pulls Rudra out of his cabin and takes away... They start going on the long drive...

They have reached outside the city...

Chubby: Wow the climate have made the surrounding so beautiful...

Rudra: Ya... It is just awesome... Now that we have reached so far why don't we just stay in farmhouse... What say??

While driving and both enjoying the rain from the car... Rudra eyes went to the beautiful thing... He saw a beautiful girl walking on the road all alone... He felt that she is enjoying the rain... The car was standing near... He could not see anything but only could see the eyes...

Rudra unintentionally: Wow what a beauty???

Chubby looked around: Where is the beauty???

Rudra: no where???

Chubby turned his face and started looking outside...: What is wrong with him???

Rudra stopped the car and put the windows down and saw outside almost putting his head out to look for the girl but could not see her... He had become wet...

Chubby kept on looking at his weird behavior... : Rudra before drinking only tujhe chad gayi hai kya... What are you doing??? Now start the car we are only 5 minutes away from the farm house...

Finally they reached the Farm house... They were enjoying themselves having drink... Chubby felt hungry and decided to cook something... While Rudra was standing near a window and looking outside... He saw the same girl sitting at a bench of a garden where there was a shade... The Garden was in his compound... The eyes caught his attention... He ran towards the bench and saw a beautiful girl seating...

Rudra: Hii... What are you doing here???

Girl looked scared and stammered while answering: Who I had come with my friends for a picnic and I just got separated from them... It started raining heavily and I did not know where to go... I found this place so just thought to seat here...

Rudra: Why don't you come inside...

Girl: No No I am fine... I will go as soon as rain stops...

Rudra: Till that time you come inside... and you will fall sick... and we are good boys... so don't worry...

Girl: But...

Rudra: Chalo... now...

Rudra takes Girl inside... and as soon as they enter... Chubby without even looking at the girl starts screaming...

Chubby: Rudra where the hell were you??? And looks at him up to down... yeh kya mujhe to keh raha tha ki tujhe bigna nahi hai and now you are wet...

Rudra: Relax yaar...

The Girl was looking at both of them...

Chubby looks at the girl suddenly and ask Rudra with his eyebrows up...

Chubby pulls Rudra and says in the ears: Who is she??? Rudra tells him everything...

Chubby comes near the girl: Hiii I am Chubby and he is Rudra... I am sure he must have not told you his name... And what is your's

A Girl: Soumya...

Soumya a very shy girl who had come with her friends out after a long time... She was beautiful...

Chubby: Wow what a lovely name... And what were you doing at the outskirt of the city...

Rudra: Relax Chubby... let her first change the dress... She is totally wet...

Soumya: But I don't have anything to change...

Rudra: I normally keep my clothes here... If you don't mind you can wear ... come Soumya I will give you clothes...

Rudra takes Soumya to the guest house and brings his kurta and pyjama for Soumya... She wears it and comes down where both were sitting... Her hair was wet... She was moving her hair while coming

Rudra was just lost in her... He just could not took his eyes from there... Chubby noticed it and shook Rudra and said... What??

Rudra: What???

Chubby: Kuch nahi continue continue...

Rudra ignore him and welcomed Soumya... They had their dinner together... Rudra was just lost in how Soumya use to talk, laugh everything... He had developed some kind of feeling in his heart for her...

Chubby: Soumya so how did you land up here...

Soumya: Who actually I had come with some of my friends for a picnic and we all were having fun but it such happen that I went out of the guest house to go for a market and I just got lost in seeing things... I wanted to walk so did not even take the car... It got late evening and I just forgot my way... I did not knew also which side to go and I kept on walking but landed up in a wrong direction... And this rain created more havoc... I kept on walking on road till I find some place to shelter and finally I found one... And then aap log mil gaye... Thank you so much for the help...

Rudra was totally lost... and unintentionally he murmured: So it was you whom I saw...

Chubby heard it but Soumya did not...

Chubby whispered: Now I know what were you trying to see in the middle of the road when we were coming here...

Soumya: Yaha se who jaga which I told you all kitni dur hai...

Rudra: I think almost an hour by car...

Soumya: Ohh Can you drop me...

Chubby: Are you crazy... it is raining outside like cats and dogs... While going back tomorrow we will drop you...

Soumya: Can I make a call... My mobile has stopped working who...

Chubby: Barish ke wajay se hota hai...

Rudra: ya why not use this phone...

Soumya tries to call but there is no network because of rain...

After some chit chatting they all retire to go to the bed... Soumya was in the balcony and looking at the atmosphere...

Soumya (self talk): They are so good... Despite they don't know me they helped me... Aise log duniya mai kitne kam hote hai...

Her thought process was broken by Rudra...

Rudra: Soumya you did not sleep yet... you look tensed...

Soumya: you also did not sleep... Aap yaha...

Rudra: Ya I come here often... I love this Balcony... The view from here is just too good...

Rudra : where were you lost? Don't worry tomorrow morning we will drop you.

Soumya : you are so nice. You helped me though i don't know you otherwise pata Nahi Kya hota.

Rudra : kuch Nahi hota. He was having his sip of drink. Both were just enjoying the weather. They were silent. Finally Rudra broke the silent.

Rudra : you came here for the first time. I mean i am asking because you said you lost your way.

Soumya : ya i am from Delhi. Mumbai i came for first time. Who bhi because my cousin forced me to come. I just don't feel like going anywhere .

Rudra: but why?? Can i ask you something as a friend.

Soumya just nods her head...

Rudra : what is troubling you so much... I can see that something is definitely wrong...

Hearing this Soumya was completely shocked about how could he understand her and one was my so called Boyfriend Rehaan who never understood.

Rudra: you know what you should always say out things Agar apne dil Mai rakhogi to it will trouble you more.

Soumya: nothing... I don't even know you.

Rudra: that is more the reason you should share . May be i May help you.

Soumya: no one can ever help me. I was in love with this guy Rehaan . I loved him crazilty from college. I always thought even he loves me.

Rudra felt shocked hearing this... (Self talk) : she loves someone else...

Soumya continued:We were happy for some days. But slowly and steadily everything changed. He started ignoring me. I thought it must be work pressure. But he stopped meeting me saying that he has to go out of town and like a fool I believed it. We shared no relation at all in all sense. When i asked him he never replied properly so once i decided to go to his office to surprise him but i got a surprise. He was sitting in a compromising position with some girl. He was not at all affected by my presence. Infact he said he wanted to do breakup...

Rudra: breakup???? What did you do????

Soumya: I could not take it... I just slapped him on his face and just went away.

Soumya started crying and Rudra came and hold her from shoulder and said: Soumya why don't you see a positive side that you are free from that person who does not deserve your love at all... Now stop crying... See outside the atmosphere is so lovely...

Rudra took some water droplets and threw it on Soumya's face to cheer her up... Soumya made a big O face...

Soumya forwarded her palms in the rain and filled it with water and threw it on Rudra's face...

This way they both started throwing on each other... This time Soumya pushed Rudra in rain completely from the shelter where they were standing and started laughing loudly...

Rudra screamed: Soumyaaa... and turned to see Soumya laughing whole heartedly and he got lost in it...

But his trance was broken by Soumya's words

Soumya: Kyu mujpe pani dalne chale the na... and again started laughing

Rudra: I am not going to leave you now... He goes and pulls Soumya in rain... And start tickling her... She throws the water on his face and runs away from there but while running she was about to slip and fall but before that Rudra holds her on time and make her stand properly but Rudra's hand was still on her waist and Soumya's hand on his shoulder... They both were just lost in the passion... Some fire was developing in their body... Their bodies were reacting on their own... He could see the water droplet falling on her lips he just wanted to capture it at once... It was much inviting for him... He started moving his hand on her forehead to her cheeks and then to her lips... She shivered by his touch... Their minds had stopped working... They were just getting lost in each other... There was a sudden thunder and lighting and Soumya got scared and hugged Rudra tightly... She hold her so tight that there was not a space even air to pass... Rudra's lips were touching her shoulder... He un intentionally started placing soft wet kisses on her shoulder and Soumya started giving him space... He gave kisses to her entire neck and then came to her lips and his one hand which had already gone inside her kurta was doing magic on her waist... He was squeezing it sensuously... He looked at her eyes which were close and kissed it then too her cheeks and without leaving a second he just captured his lips... The slow and sweet lip kiss turned into hot and passionate kiss... Soumya too responded to it... She was moaning his name continuously... He removed her 1st 2 to 3 buttons and started placing kisses above her cleavage... After doing that he just picked her up in his arms and again captured her lips and started walking towards a near by room... They were so lost in the passion that they themselves forgot what they were doing... Their mind had totally stopped working... They were just lost in themselves... He placed her on the bed but the kiss was not broken and he came over her... She started removing his shirt and started placing kissing, biting at all places... Rudra could not take it and rolled her to bed and removed her clothes while Soumya removed his... He was biting at all possible place to claim his... He was giving her sweet torcher... She kept on moaning continuously his name... Finally it was impossible for Soumya to take it anymore and she just said: Rudra Please... That was more then enough for Rudra to proceed and he entered her with a thrust... She screamed in pain and tears started flowing...

Rudra came to her eyes and asked: Did I hurt you...

Soumya: No you gave me the pleasure... and captured his lips...

Rudra went on moving up and down... It turned into more wild and passionate and both of their bodies had marks of each other love...and the rain outside was just giving them more pleasure...

They made love for the whole night between the intervals... After being tired of long love making they slept in each others arms...

In the morning the rains have also gone away... Soumya was the first one to open the eyes and noticed herself... She looked at Rudra who was sleeping peacefully with his hand on her naked waist... She felt shy remembering all the things they did... and something hit her and got up removing his hand from her waist without disturbing him...

She went to the washroom and started crying thinking what has she done... She should have not crossed her limits... It was only because of her this thing has happen... What will he think of me... How will I face... He never forced me... It was because of me we both lost our control... I have to leave from here before he wakes up... I cannot face him... He was such a nice guy who helped me and what did I do... She got ready and came and saw that Rudra was still sleeping...

She immediately left the room...

After some time Rudra woke up and saw around that Soumya was not there... He got up with a jerk and said Ohhh shit what did I do... How on earth I lost my control... What will she think... He got ready and came down only to see Chubby sitting and watching TV...

Rudra: Chubby where is Soumya???

Chubby: She left... I drop her to the guest house...

Rudra: When...

Chubby: Long back... almost an hour before... What is wrong??? Even she looked upset and even you look...

Rudra: Ohhh shit... I have to meet her now...

Chubby: Baat kya hai... When I asked her to wait till Rudra wakes up she refused and told to thank you for everything... She insisted if I can drop her and I did as she was not ready to listen... She had tears in her eyes...

Rudra: I will tell you latter but before that we have to go there...

They both drove to the guest house but was in vain... By that time all had left from there...

Rudra told Chubby that happen at night... Chubby was stunned to hear this...

Rudra ( with tears): I did a big mistake Chubby... How on earth did I lost my control...I should have not done that... And now I lost her...

Chubby: Rudra... You are in love with her...

Flashback ends

Rudra's thought process was broken by Chubby...

Chubby: Rudra... Where were you lost???

Rudra: aare Chubby... when did you come????

Chubby: When you were lost in the memories of Soumya... This rain has reminded you her...

Rudra: She never went away from my memories...

Chubby: We searched her all places but uska kuch bhi pata nahi chala... It is been 4 years now... why don't you forget her...

Dadi: Chubby is right Rudra beta... Forget her...

Rudra: I can never forget her...

Part 2 to be followed if you all want...

Edited by sanjanagarg71 - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Reshama. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I really like this story plz continue with this storyline
sanjanagarg71 thumbnail
Thanks all and will continue soon
krits67 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Yup... Do continue...
It's really good 

Hope to read next part soon...
Aastha02 thumbnail
Wow  Super start
Yes all want u to Continue ...

Will wait for ur  update
sanjanagarg71 thumbnail

PART - 2

Om-Rudra tum kab shaadi karoge?

Rudra-O main kayi baar keh chuka hoon na.mein nhi karunga shaadi

Shivaay-Matlab tum zindagi bhar soumya ka wait karoge...

Dadi: Till how much time you will wait for her... It is being four years

Rudra... It is high time that you move on in your life now...

Rudra: I have told you all that I am happy with her memory itself...

Chubby: Rudra... Understand Dadi also... How much she is worried of you...

Rudra: Chubby please... I cannot spoil anyone's life... And moreover it is impossible for me to forget Soumya... So it is better we don't start that topic again...

On the other side of the world...

Soumya Beta kaha ho aap... Soumya's Mom was searching her...

Soumya: main yahan hun aai... What happen????

SM: Where were you????

Soumya: Kuch nahi Maa... Was just looking at rain...

Priya: Soumya every year you look at the rain and keep on remember that night...

Soumya: I can never forget that night ever in my life...

SM: But beta... you have to move on in your life now...

Soumya: I have already moved on Maa...Now forget this you tell me why were you calling me...

SM: Oh ha see I forgot only for what I came... Ha Chachi ka phone aya tha apni neha ki shaddi fix ho gayi hai... So we have to go to Delhi...

Soumya: Maa why don't you and Priya go and come... I have office also...

Priya: Soumya nothing doing I am not going to hear any excuse... Aunty you don't take any tension she will also come to Delhi...

SM: I leave it to you Priya now...

Saying this SM leaves the room...

Priya: Soumya what have you done to yourself... Just look at yourself... It is been 4 years now Soumya...

Soumya: But I love him Priya... I know very well that I made a big mistake that day but still I cannot forget him... He must have moved on in his life and even I want that he should move on... He was totally different from Rehaan... Totally... Mai nahi chahati thi ki he should ever repent for what ever happened that night... I was not at all his fault... If I would have wished I would have stopped it but I could not... I was just flowing in that magic of his... (She had tears in her eyes)... I tried forgetting him but I could not...

Priya: Soumya... So you moved to London...

Soumya: Aur kya karti... After Papa's death what would have we done there in Delhi... And so the best option was to move to London... I wanted to move away from everything and forget him...

Priya: But you could never forget him...

Soumya: Priya whatever you have done for us...

Priya: Just shut up Soumya... I have not done anything... Infact just because of you and aunty I feel like a home...

They both hug each other...

Priya: apni neha ki shaddi ke liye chal na... You know if you won't come I and Aunty will never go and neha will feel so bad... and tujhe to pata hai ki neha ka phone bhi aya tha... and she was saying that she won't get married till the time we go there...

Soumya: Bus Bus stop your emotional drama now... We will go there... But before that I will file an application for leave in office...

Priya hugs Soumya...

Soumya leaves to office and before she ask for leave

Rohan (Boss): Hey Soumya come come... I was waiting for you...

Soumya: Sir, I have a wedding of my cousin so I need chutti...

Rohan: No Soumya I cannot give chutti... Actually we need to go India... We have a meeting with Mr. RSO about the upcoming project... And you have worked on it so I will need you for it...

Soumya: Sir even I have to go to India for my cousins wedding... We can do one thing I will accompany you to India, we will finish the meeting and then I can take leave to attend the wedding...

Rohan: Ya sure... We have to leave by Saturday... So just see to it everything is ready before we leave...

Soumya: Yes Sir... I will see to it that everything is ready... But sir where are we going in India...

Rohan: Mumbai...

Soumya felt as if her heart will stop and a small whisper came out of her mouth: Mumbai...

Rohan: What happen to you hearing the name of Mumbai... Kahi koi purani yaade to nahi...

Soumya: Nothing sir...

She leaves...

In Mumbai

Chubby: Rudra...

Rudra: What is wrong Chubby?? ... Why are you screaming????

Chubby: Hey you remember the London proposal... They have agreed to give us a meeting...

Rudra: Great... When are they coming???

Chubby: They are coming Sunday so I have fixed a conference of Monday...

Chubby: Hey Rudra I was planning if everything gets fine then we should organize a lovely party in the farmhouse... What say???

Rudra: Chubbyyy... Tumhe pata hai ki I am not going to go to the farmhouse... We will have a party somewhere else and not in the farmhouse...

Soumya informs her mother and Priya that she will be leaving for India with Rohan and they would join them there directly for the wedding...

The unknown feeling was developing in Soumya from the time she came to know that she is going to Mumbai... The place where she is no able to forget it...

Soumya and Rohan landed in Mumbai and checked in a HOTEL... Rohan had some liking for Soumya but Soumya always ignored him... She only saw him as a Boss and nothing else... She had decided that she will not become friendly with any one...

After getting freshen up and catching some sleep... Soumya went out of the hotel... She went and sat on the Marine Drive... She was busy watching the beauty of the scene... The air was flowing and she was just lost in it...

Chubby had forced Rudra to come for a walk as Rudra had involved himself too much in the work... They both were walking... It was more of Chubby talking and Rudra listening... When suddenly Rudra just stopped and was looking at the direction...

Chubby: Rudra what are you looking at??? And yeh kya chalte chalte ruk kyu gaya???

Rudra: Soumya...

Chubby: Rudra enough now... Stop dreaming about her... She has gone... Bhul ja use...

Rudra: Chubby who dekh Soumya is sitting there...

Chubby looked at her but with her back to them he could not make it...

Rudra went near where Soumya was sitting... She could feel someone staring at her... She turned and got a shock...

Soumya: Rudra...

Rudra: Soumya...

The bright sunny day turn into cloudy... The water droplet started falling...

Chubby: Hi Soumya...

Soumya smiled: Hi Chubby... Hi Rudra...

Rudra kept on staring at her and even did Soumya... Chubby excused from there... The rain started heavily... Rudra took Soumya to the near by shed... They both remain silent for much time...

Rudra and Soumya: Sorry... There was almost tears in Soumya's eyes with much emotions playing in her mind...

Rudra: Sorry for what???

Soumya: For whatever happened that night... It should have not happened... aap ne sorry kyu kaha...

Rudra: usi baat ke liye... But Soumya where were you last 4 years...

Soumya: Who mai... actually...

And suddenly her phone rang and answered saying that she is reaching in 10 minutes...

Soumya: I need to go... Someone is waiting for me...

Rudra: It is raining very heavily... I will drop you...

Soumya just nodded her head... Rudra drop her TO THE HOTEL... As soon as they reached near the HOTEL Rudra just could not hold his emotion...

Rudra: Can I hug you Soumya...

Soumya was also flowing in the emotion and hugged him... They were craving for each other... Rudra kissed her shoulder and Soumya was flowing in emotion... They both were just lost in each other arms and rain was creating a magic... He broke the hug and kissed her forehead, her eyes and kissed at the corner of her lips...

Their trance was broken by a phone call again...

Soumya had tears in her eyes and ran away opening the door... Rudra moved his hand on his hair...

Rudra (self talk): Does she also love me... I need to find out and this time I will not allow her to go anywhere...

Rudra parked the car and went to the hotel... He saw that Rohan was holding her and was consoling her... He felt heart broken and assume that she loves someone else...

He walked away half heartedly... But the thing he saw was not true the fact remains that when she came running Soumya banged herself with Rohan who was calling her as it was raining outside and Rohan saw Soumya tears and was only trying to ask her what happen that she is crying...

That night Rudra and Soumya cried a lot both thinking about each other...

Rudra thought that he has lost Soumya forever and Soumya thought that Rudra has been regretting about what happened that day...

Finally the day of the meeting arrived... Neither Rudra nor Soumya was aware that they are going to come face to face once again... Rohan and Soumya were seated in the conference room waiting for Mr. RSO to arrive... Chubby and Rudra walked in together to get a shock so was Soumya... Rohan was not aware that they know each other... After the short introduction the presentation was made by Soumya about their strategies and everything... Soumya could feel Rudra's gaze on her... Rudra's eyes never left for a second from Soumya... After the successful meeting the contract was signed...

Rudra just left from their without even speaking a single word with Soumya...

Soumya (self Talk): I am now 100% sure that Rudra is regretting about it that is the reason he is even avoiding me now... Chalo anyways now the meeting is done he will not see me now... I will go away from here...

Chubby felt odd about Rudra's behavior of avoiding Soumya as he very well knows that he loves Soumya like anything... After everyone left Chubby inquired from Rudra what is the matter??? Why is he avoiding Soumya...

In response Rudra told him everything what he presume to be that Soumya and Rohan love each other... Did you not notice that how Rohan was taking care of Soumya in the meeting...

SM and Priya flied down to India for the wedding and Soumya also left to Delhi... ... Rohan propose to Soumya but Soumya refused him saying that she already loves someone else... Rohan half heatedly went back to London...

Dadi was known by boys side so even she went to the wedding... Dadi insisted Rudra to come but he refused...

Dadi noticed Soumya there and got attracted to her... She decided that she will make her daughter in law...

Dadi inquires everything about Soumya from her chachi... Even SM met dadi... SM told dadi about Soumya's past... But dadi said that it is past And she has full right to have a better future... SM was more then happy for that...

The most difficult task before SM and dadi was to convince Soumya and Rudra...

SM: Soumya you have got a very lovely proposal beta...

Soumya: Ma I have told you that I don't want to get marry... Then why are you doing this...

SM: theek hai Soumya... Then I will end my life and you leave aaram se...

Priya : Aunty... What are you saying????

Soumya: Maa... You know very well I cannot see anything happening to you...

SM: Please meet him once for my sake...

Soumya looks at Priya and Priya nods her head...

Soumya: ok I will meet him...

SM hugs and goes to call dadi...

Soumya: Priya I will meet him and say him to say no...

Priya: Soumya...

Soumya: Priya please at least you try to understand...

On the other side...

Dadi become every happy hearing that chutki has agreed to meet...

Dadi calls shivaye and om  and Chubby also to home...

Dadi: I have found a girl for Rudra... I am sure he will like her... Now we have to convince him...

Shivaye: But Dadi you know he loves Soumya and won't agree to meet... By the way what is her name...

Dadi: Her name is chutki...

Chubby: Chutki... What type of name is it...

Dadi: Ha this is the name everyone called her with... Wait I will show you her photo... I liked her so much that I bought her photo...

Dadi shows her photo... Chubby's eyes pop up... 

Shivaye noticed that and asked Chubby: Chubby... What happen????

Chubby: Dadi you have chosen her for Rudra... Her name is Chutki

Dadi: Yes... Why??? You know her...

Chubby: Of course... She is Soumya... But she loves someone right...

Dadi: Oh ho... So she is Soumya... No she just said that she does not want to marry anyone but her mother convinced her to atleast meet a boy...

Chubby: So whatever Rudra saw that day was not true... Kahi aisa to nahi ki Soumya also loves Rudra and that is the reason she does not want to get marry with anyone...

Dadi: May be... But now we will do something... Anyways Chutki and her mom and her best friend are coming to Mumbai today evening... And ha Rudra should not know that the girl is non other then Soumya...

Chubby told Rudra that Dadi has chosen a girl for him and she wants him to meet her once... Ai also said that now that Soumya has gone back he should atleast think of Dadi... He should at least meet the girl once... Rudra after much saying agreed to meet unaware of whom he will meet but had decided that he will ask her to say no...

Soumya came to the mansion with SM and Priya unaware that she will be meeting Rudra...

Dadi welcome them whole heartedly...

Without asking any detail... Dadi came directly to the point as she wanted to know what is there in the heart of Soumya...

Dadi: Chutki can I ask you something...

Soumya just nodded her head...

Dadi: I want you to make you my daughter in law... Because I know that you will feel my grandson heart with love... I want to know are you ready for it or do you love someone...

Soumya looked at her shocked don't know what to answer...

Dadi: Bolo beta...

Soumya: Ji who... No I don't love anyone...

Priya: Soumya kya keh rahi hai... You have such a good opportunity to deny it and you are saying you have no problem...

Soumya: Priya I am ready for this marriage...

Dadi: So you don't love anyone... I am so happy to have you as my daughter in law...

Dadi hugged her and winked at SM and Priya and called Chubby with her eyes who was hiding behind the pillar... Soumya eyes were filled up...

They both broke from the hug with a voice...

Chubby: Soumya... You don't love Rudra...

Soumya was shocked to see Chubby there: Chubby...

Chubby: Bolo Soumya... You don't love Rudra... He kept on saying this finally

Soumya spoke: Yes I do love Rudra and will keep on loving him but he has every right to move on in his life... Soumya turns to Dadi and says: Sorry dadi I lied to you... I could not deny my mom... But believe me I will try my level best...

Dadi: You don't have to do that beta...

Soumya: No Dadi... Please I am sorry...

Dadi: Beta listen to me... You don't want to know who my grandson is...

SM, Priya, Dadi and Chubby: Mr Rudra Singh Oberoi...

Dadi: Ji and Dadi told everything what happened when she showed her picture to Chubby and then how she called up SM and Priya and told her everything and they made a plan to take out from your heart that you also love Rudra as he does... Priya had already told us that you are also in love with Rudra but we wanted to hear it from your mouth so this whole drama...

Soumya gets all shy and Dadi just hugs her...

Soumya: But Rudra...

Dadi: Now you have tell Rudra this... He is not aware that the girl chosen for him is none other then you...

Soumya: Hmmm... I have a plan...

Chubby called Rudra: Yaar Rudra you come directly to our farmhouse...

Rudra: You know very well that I have stopped going there...

Dadi snatched the phone from Chubby: Rudra beta I have told Chubby to tell you to come to farmhouse now... It is something urgent...

Rudra cannot deny his Dadi's order so he just said yes... The memories of 4 years back flashed in his mind...

Chubby: Soumya I will drop you... It is raining very heavily...

Soumya: No Chubby I will go and because of this rain only we had met and because of this rain only we will meet again...

Soumya left from the mansion immediately... The rain was the same as it was on that day...

Rudra reached the farmhouse and saw someone sitting at the same place where 4 years back Soumya was sitting all wet...

Rudra went near her... He was shocked to see Soumya sitting...

Rudra: Soumya, tum yaha...

Soumya: I forgot my way... Can you give a shelter for tonight...

Rudra just nodded... But... He did know what to say and just kept on looking at the angelic face... He broke out of the trance by his phone ringing...

Rudra: Ji Dadi... I have reached the farm house...

Dadi: Then why are you standing outside... Why don't you take my Bahu inside... Why are you making her stand in the rain... If anything happens to her I wont spare you...

Rudra: Bahu...

Dadi: Ha the one whom you are staring at...

Soumya was all shy by now as she was aware what dadi must have told Rudra...

Rudra just gave a smirk smile on his face and said: I will take care of your Bahu very well Dadi don't worry...

Rudra after cutting the call kept on looking at Soumya who was fully flushed with the intense gaze...

Rudra: So my Dadi's Bahu... But I need to tell you something that I love someone else...

Soumya looked at him with shock and tears gathered in her eyes: Whom???

Rudra: I had met her 4 years back at the same place where we are standing now and we shared a most beautiful moment that night and from that night I just could not forget her... I love her a lot...

Rudra: Hmm... So with this also you are ready to marry me...

Soumya just nods and hugs him tight...

Rudra: I love you Soumya... I love you... Why did you leave me...

Soumya: I am sorry Rudra... I am sorry...

They kept on hugging each other with no space among them...

Rudra: Soumya you don't want to say anything...

Soumya innocently: What???

Rudra: acha what wait...

He started tickling her... and she ran in the rain and Rudra went behind her and hold her and they both lost their balance and fall on the ground and Rudra was on top of Soumya and was tickling more saying now where will she run...

Soumya: Rudra stop it... Rudra... please...

Rudra: Then those words...

Soumya just nodded no...

Rudra: theek hai... He started again but this time his hand was roaming everywhere... and was nuzzling her neck more passionately... Soumya could not take it she hugged him close and whispered I Love you Rudra...

Rudra just looked at her and gave a peck on her lips and that small peck turned into a passionate kiss and in turn it turned into the hot night...

They became one forever

GUYZ LAST PART IS GOING TO BE EPILOGUE. CHAHE TAREEF KARNI HO YA BURAYI PLZ FEEL FREE TO GIVE COMMENTS

AparnaChinnu thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
awww its awesome 
Loved it 
.Reshama. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
wow i really love this passionate and romantic part .. am curieus what will happen in the last update..