Quarterback And The Guitarist|RuMya TS last part @pg 4

WhiteNoise thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Hola folks!!! I've tried dipping my hands in something new,while i particularly don't write fluffy romance(cause that's just not my scene)i made this one an exception.You've been warned beforehand,this is kinda cheesy.*Not Proof Read*

QuarterbackAndTheGuitarist
*RuMya Version*

"Sumo"
He screeched ,his deep voice boomed through the corridor creating an echo effect.Crap!! It doesn't sound good.I pulled up my best innocent face and turned to look at him.I could literally see every single head turning to us.Ahh its their favourite Quarterback afterall.

"What happened?"
I oh so innocently asked him, stifling a laugh as i took in his appearance.His face is caked with glitter ,with a pink-purple tiara drawn on his arm and offcourse the hot pink nails he is trying to hide.I inwardly smiled, giving myself a mental pat for the amazing artwork.

"What happened??"
He gave me bewildered look as if i had told him i am an alien.At this point i could literally see the smoke coming out of ears and the tip of his nose turning a bit red.
"What do you call this"
He gestured towards his face and arm still trying to hide those nails.I pretended to think just to spite him more.

"Well to me it looks like you finally decided to come out of the close.."
He didn't even let me complete the sentence and cut me off
"Don't even go there Sumo"

"Ahh i see .Still not ready to expose yourself to the world.Don't be afraid Rudra, we all support you.Won't we guys"
I asked to the students that were intensely watching us and smirked.A few guys shared an amused smile while others just looked bored.It was a day to day occurrence in their life to watch the Quarterback and guitarist aka Rudra and me pull pranks on each other.

"Why me?"
Rudra groaned, pulling me closer to him and rested his forehead on my shoulder so as to hide his glittery face from them.I softly laughed at him
"Comeon.Did you really thought i will let you off the hook after the prank that you pulled last week"
His sheepish expression just confirmed my statement.Well he was a fool to think like that.In all honesty i was. just waiting for him to lower his guards so i can take my revenge on him.

" You know me Rudra.Payback is a bi**h"
I cheered for myself.Its always been like this between us, we were those best friends who love to fight eachother.I gently shoved him away and toward my locker.Entering the combination i tried to pull it only to find it stuck.Arrghhh!Again the locker door is stuck.I tried once again but it wouldn't budge.Groaning ,i Stomped my feet which earned me a laugh from Mr.Malibu Barbie here.Yup!! That will be my nickname for him today.I turned towards him.

"Watch it Barbie"
I snapped at him throwing a sharp glare on his way.He just raised an perfect one eyebrow at me for the nickname.I am so jealous that he can do that and i can't.He came a step closer to me not that there is anymore space between us.Putting one of his hand on the lockers he leaned closer to me.Sh*t!! I think my heart just went overdrive,he threw a smirk on my way not at all effected by our proximity.And like a dog i started sniffing his scent.A loud bang revoke me from my reverie,my locker door was open.

"Your welcome by the way"
He whispered in my ear and backed away as if nothing happened.I tried to shake these thoughts off my head.I arranged my books back in locker.

"What are you doing here?"
I questioned him as an attempt to calm my heart down.The question was quite legitimate as it was lunch time , why did he came so late.

"For one, I study here"
He replied cheekily to which i put up my poker face and stared him down until he sighed and said
"I have a match in about two hours and imagine my face when i woke ready to smash the other team only to see suddenly i have pink nails"
A throaty laugh escaped from my mouth earning a playful glare from him.Putting his hand around my shoulder ,he pulled me into him, kissing my temple and guided us to canteen.
"Comeon.Lets eat "

I can't help but think that he is being more cuddly than before and the number of kisses i've getting from him is also tremendously increased from once in a day to many.Its like he just carelessly places his lips on my forehead whenever he want.But strangely enough it doesn't feel awkward at all, i wouldn't even have noticed these subtle changes if it weren't for my ever growing feelings for him.It just felt natural.

"What do you want to eat ??"
He asked ,snapping me out.I looked around the cafeteria and almost squealed in joy when i saw they were serving fries too

"French fries"
I screamed.He chuckled at my excitement.
"I know. But you can't eat it as lunch its just a complement food"
He said as if talking to a three year old and telling him that he needs to have vegetables.I shrugged at him
"I don't care.Maybe spaghetti"

" You stand here and i'm gonna order for us"
With that he went ahead to order for us.As the time passed realised that its a quite uncomfortable place to stand as the you can literally hear the cheerleaders gossiping.I even caught some snippets about me

"Do you hear that Soumya is secretly a drug mafia"

"I thought she was a gangster"

"I heard she eats children in her dinner"
Oh God!! I was far more amused than angry and the last one just cracked me up.Putting an evil creepy smile on my face ,i turned to them.Rudra wouldn't let me do that but since he isn't her i might as well use this opportunity.Clearing my throat so as to gain their attention i said
"You heard that correct and orphans are my favourite"
I barely completed my sentence as a hand clamped my mouth shut which i knew was Rudra's.But the damage has already done ,their faces paled,they looked as if they had seen a ghost.You see with the time being I have acquired the title of a rebel as I refused to take pom pom's and cheer and Rudra is fondly known as golden boy.

"Sorry ladies.She is just joking"
He apologized.I internally scoffed at his words.Ladies!! How polite,if it was me in their place then he definitely would have thrown some perverted comment on my way.For all the ladies he is the chivalrous gentleman while for me the perverted sarcastic badboy.I don't know whether to feel special or jealous.He dragged me our table which unfortunately was behind the cheerleaders laughing.Romi, Rehaan and O were already at the table ,giving us amused look.I on the other hand threw a smile at Tina the new girl and only cheerleader who isn't bi**hy.

"What is it today"
Romi asked me ,gesturing towards Rudra's glittery face.Rudra groaned while i chuckled.
"MrTinker Bell here finally unleashed her inner feminity"
Laughter erupted at our table which caused some heads to turn our way.
"Want me to show it you how much manly I am"
He said ,wiggling his eyebrows at me.See this is what i was talking about ,pervert.He is only bad for me.
"Pink doen't go with my quarterback image"
Rudra grumbled under his breath.

"Ohh and what about when you died my jacket pink,the very one i had to wear at my gig"
 I narrowed my eyes at him.
"But you mixed chilly in my toothpaste"
"You put flour in my hair dryer"

"Children, Children"
O stopped our banter in between while Rudra's phone pinged and he got up looking at the message.
"Okay guys.Its Practice time.Do not miss today's game and wear my number ,Sumo"
He reprimanded us and walked away placing a careless kiss on my cheek which fluttered so many butterflies inside me.Off course i'll be wearing his number jersey as it is given to the no. 1 fan or the girlfriend of the player but in our case its bestfriend.
Ranveer and O smirked at me with a mischievous look in their eyes as if they know something that i don't.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The good mood that i was sporting earlier has officially been ruined.Those rumors and gossips are just getting me.I was all fine till it was only about me but they have also dragged Rudra into too.
"I think Rudra is just using her"
"Or may its a bet"
"I 'm pretty sure they are friends with benefits"
"Our quarterback is pretty much volatile about the guitarist"
It made me feel angry not at them but Rudra for sending mixed signals and acting indifferently.When comes to Rudra all my bada*s persona melts away leaving behind a trail of insecurities.I need to sort this mess out, what does he wants from me .Surely i have feelings for him but what about him,the ultimate king of mixed signals.It needs to clear off.I turned toward the changing room where all the players were huddled up.
"Rudra"
I called off and he looked at me nodding.I gestured him to follow me to the locker room.
"Why aren't you wearing my number"
Was the first thing he said as we entered the locker room.It fueled my anger,who he was to dictate me.
"This needs to stop, Rudra.I need to find where we stand"
I started simply without beating the bush around.
"Woah.Where this is all coming from.What happened"
He asks growing anxious.

"Nothing happened.I can't keep up with all these mixed signals"
I said

"Ahh I see ,finally caught onto all those signals.You took your time"
He said brushing the hair away from my eyes.

"What are we ,Rudra"
I asked softly.His latest confession left me stunned.He purposely send those signals.

"Whatever you want us to be"
He caught my hand in his and rubbed circles on the outer palm making me feel all fuzzy.I was becoming to feel dizzy from all this.Isn't this i've wanted.

"What if we won't last forever ?"
I fired another question at him

"Nothings lasts forever.Besides I don't think forever is our thing.We can be each others best"
He simply stated, moving hand from my hands to cheek and caressed them.Warmth flooded to my cheeks.It made some sense ,forever is too long,definitely not our thing.

"Wouldn't it effect our friendship ?"
I asked one last thing before making up my mind

"Nahh.I won't stop pranking you ever.It'll me same as our friendship except for more kisses here and there"
He leaned towards me and barely brushed his lips across mine when the shrill tone of the bell surrounded us.
He sighed and placed a flurry kiss on my forehead and turned to leave for the game.

"Cheer for me"
He spoke glancing at me over his shoulders ,pulling up his lips in a half smile.All doubts that has ever been in my mind regarding this relationship flew out of the window.
---------------------------------------------"----------------------------------
We were winning , already two goals ahead of the rival team.Rudra was in his full form as he again took the possession of the ball, juggling it from one leg to another and Bam!! Goal.Cheers erupted thorough the crowd.He touched his two fingers to his lips and pointed them at audience or more specifically at me and i think everyone noticed that as i heard several awww' s.Rudra slowly stride to the stands where we were , his eyes lightening up with mischief.

"No"
I screamed as he threw me over his shoulder and sauntered back to the ground.The crowd was busy chanting KISS.
"Put me down"
I screeched at him, embarrassment creeping up my neck.
"Its your payback time now"
He grinned.He finally placed me on the ground and looked straight into my eyes and leaned towards me.I was so torn up between whether to kiss him or to run away disgusted from extreme PDA.I think he saw the expression i have as kissed my cheeks instead.
"Sorry.She'll kill me for PDA"
He laughed toward the crowd and laced his hand through mine taking us i don't know where at the same moment Closer by chainsmokers blared from the speakers.

"So baby pull me closer in the back seat of your Rover
that i know you can't afford it"
I started singing along with while Rudra wiggled his eyebrows at me and said
"Are you suggesting something"
Pointing towards the keys of my Rovers that were hanging out from my jeans pocket.
"" Pervert"
 He didn't said anything just grabbed me from behind in an embrace with his head somewhere in my hair.I think i just heard him sniff.I tilted my head towards him to look at what he is doing.
"Did you just sniffed me ?"
I asked him bewildered.He is already behaving like a lovesick person.
" You smell good"
He answered ,i could feel his grin
"Creepo Barbie"
I laughed at him.

How was it ??Cringe-worthy ??
Feel free to criticize me
Drop in your reviews

-Anshika
Edited by Animagus_Sirius - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nut-kut-86 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Res. Unres i so love this friendship of rumya reminds me of the good old days.and the hints baapre rudy has been throwing it for quite a while now.and saumya tube light.khair chodo d good old days are only memories we can relive and esp ur stories.waiting for rumya to start and ur stories make me love rumya moreEdited by nut-kut-86 - 7 years ago
Kavyaa95 thumbnail
This is sooo good and different .I want to write something like this.amazing
WhiteNoise thumbnail

Originally posted by: nut-kut-86

Res. Unres i so love this friendship of rumya reminds me of the good old days.and the hints baapre rudy has been throwing it for quite a while now.and saumya tube light.khair chodo d good old days are only memories we can relive and esp ur stories.waiting for rumya to start and ur stories make me love rumya more

Yup, good old RuMya feels,missing them badly.
I tried different dimensions here,so sumo is kinda Tube light.
Woah..I've read previous ones too!! I
Thanks a lot !! M glad u are liking them
WhiteNoise thumbnail

Thank uu 😊
As of now it isn't possible for me to continue this,it will remain as os only.Sorry though
dhun.laagi thumbnail
You deliver even before we wish, we loving it!! 👏👏👏
Thank You for bringing the essence of RumYa back alive!! 👍🏼

Its good, keep writing more and make a directory so in case I miss some, I can refer to them when finding inspiration to write my own 😆
WhiteNoise thumbnail

Heyy!!
Thanks a lottt
WhiteNoise thumbnail

Originally posted by: sanjanagarg71

Really nice plz continue

Thanks a Lott..
wayback thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Res..
Waiting for my exam to get over so I can read both this os and chap of your ff 😳
Unres..
It was awesome..
Just beyond words..
I think the best I have ever read on rumya..
I was laughing through out while reading and right now too their is a smile on face imagining how ru must be looking...
And closer.. I just love it..
Used the song brilliantly..
And what else should I say.. I love it.. I so wish gulbeet come to the forum and take some inspiration for rumya from the os ..Edited by wayback - 7 years ago
WhiteNoise thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kavyaa95

This is sooo good and different .I want to write something like this.amazing

Aww thanks a ton!!
You can definitely write something like this, its not much fuss on writing college setup stories!! Try your hands at writing
Thank u again