Originally posted by: aftermath..

Out of the blue, now i can't stream videos on Hotstar :| 

because it's not available in my country -.- W*F HOTSTAR

same here.. it was wokring .. but not working anymore... -.-
Waymaker thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 6 years ago
Yea they like complicating our lives.
They said Hotstar will not be free for viewers outside of India, Canada and USA. They are working a new service for viewers across the globe which can't be said right now. -.- Need to use a VPN now.
Lianaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 5

Yea they like complicating our lives.

They said Hotstar will not be free for viewers outside of India, Canada and USA. They are working a new service for viewers across the globe which can't be said right now. -.- Need to use a VPN now.

VPN doesn't work aswell.🥱
Lianaa thumbnail
omg vrinzyyy... I have watched the last episode of ruya and omg!!! I am still in shock... woawww... whats that? And people complained about kara sevdas ending and whats about ruya? Yes! It has an happy ending but ... ehhh.. they showed NOTHINNG at the end! Only the couple being happy and having a great bike riding.. but what is about the other characters? It was like a shock to me .. I swear.. How the way Alaz and Sirri was killed by Elifs brother and his friend.. this is really brutal..! 🤢

And the ending ... they like showed only 3-5 minutes of Alaz's and Bulut's face-off and bammm... alaz gets killed.. and bamm.. 10 days later...

This is really stupid.. and I am being stupid.. I have really watched such a dumb show! I swear! Everytime I watch a show, I think like "am I stupid?" .. I lose interest in watching any shows anymore.. what's that? really? I know , the shw didn't get the ratings what it expected.. but still.. who gives them the rights to play with people mind and waste their precious time?

Liana.. -.-
Waymaker thumbnail
DANG! 
I guess they were not expecting Ruya to end that soon, that's why they did not design a proper ending about all the tracks and characters? I have not watched the show so i can't comment much on it. It was an abrupt end so i guess it was expected :S 

Poor you Nazzi! :P
Lianaa thumbnail

DANG! 

I guess they were not expecting Ruya to end that soon, that's why they did not design a proper ending about all the tracks and characters? I have not watched the show so i can't comment much on it. It was an abrupt end so i guess it was expected :S 

Poor you Nazzi! :P

I wanna cry and scream 🤬 I have wasted my time🥱
Waymaker thumbnail
Dips are you from India? :| 
Dipssss thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I thought all this while you knew that i am from India Vrinz ðŸ¤”