Asit Modi..Hum Nahi Sudhrenge_March 15 Episode_Review

terenaam_ahm thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
After a long long time..watched TMKOC yesterday and i say wasted my time..

Asit Modi..ne kasam khali hai ki...Hum Nahi Sudhrenge and iss show ki aaisi ki taisi kar ke hi dum lenge..πŸ˜†..

Iyer chahata hai ki wo Holi aapne bachpaan ke dost ke saath manaye..ye sunte hi..jetha ka over reaction and everyone's haan mein haan in that..god..how many  million times we have seen it

maana ki holi hamesha saath manate hain..lekin why these so called adults act very childish every time..jab aaisi koiee baat hoti hai..

daya...hum too hamari saheli ke saath hi holi manayenge and all that

bapu champu..iyer holi too tujhe yehin kheli hogi

jetha..bhale iyer bhai aap ne dost ke saath holi khele..babita jee hamare saath holi manayengi..

Asit bhai and director bhai jee..dono pagal ho gayee hain...😑😑

2nd Half..

i wonder why every time..Gokuldham wasi switch on tv..Rita Reporter appears on kal tak..πŸ˜•..

wohi popu ko marriage bureau se call aata hai..wohi rishte ke baat..and then khushi ke maare popu ko neend nahi aati..

wo Tv on karte hi..Rita jee hazir and telling them about colors used in playing holi and all that..baal chale jayenge...face kharab ho jayega...
😑
precap:

popu aaine mein dekhta hai...baal uud gaye and face pe color (he is dreaming)

tapu sena at popu's door shouting..for playing holi..

kitne baar ye torture sahen karna padega asit bhai..

made a mistake of watching TMKOC...AGAIN..!!!

Edited by terenaam_ahm - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kulasya. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I am personally loving this track . I still prefer jetha shop track or popat track over those silly family or society tracks . 
                                    But of course , there is no personal life at all in Gokuldham .  It's like a jail . No life outside gokuldham  for them πŸ˜‘
manancraze thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Actually I thought they will show babita is pregnant. Coz at least this track is new and they can bring many many humourous on the show but I guess Maine kuch jyada hi expect kar li thi πŸ€”
Arey buddies
..i am v much v much disturbed.

I hv watched each and every episode of tmkoc from day 0
Its really really hilarious nice and very simple  non gross comedy no bad things...
But inlog bahut overrr  dikhatey hai yaar..
H
I know i know this is nothing new for u. Me and all of us.
But bohat bore kartey hai over dikha ke in terms like

Mapping to real life -

Jetha just throws tons of money of giving free things to society and gagra cholis worth 10-15000 to each n every lady via daya
That bloody buddau just announces any amt of sum on donation to society davat, gives money like 25K to popat , givez lakh to madhvi...i mean whtvr  jetha arranged 26 lakh for sodi so soon

I mean its sickkk yaar cmon...even crorepati does not do..
That employer in ahmedabad bn in news who gives car to all his employer builds house...i think maruti suzuki owner. I forgot ...net mein dekh lenge
Auu yaad aya  diamond merchant in surat
So his name has occured in paper..

As such only one such comes ...in newsin paper.

Too much too much jethiyas  over show off throwing money on trips and journeys to kutch utsav etc
IPL  matches

And trust me this bhikari bhides are always want to ho happy when free.

---

Nw i just saw a repeat old episode whr suitcase was left...by vendor in building...coz his wife delivered baby.

This man has bn pain in arse to society ppl and police due to abandoned bag...so much trouble that he shd go out and get sweets being father of new born.

On contrary...komal went running inside house and bought big box of  expensive sweets for all.

For who?  Not abduls  child not popats child not evn blody that istriwalas child...but she bought

And that shameless saree vendor...he was also disscusding with pandeyji police of sweet names  chamchamm   / basundi etc
He cud hv easily purchased some from abdul shop.

U see i dont hv objectn on great deeds. But  THIS IS TOOO MUCH...OVER SHOW OFF OF GDWASIS CELEBRATNS N NICETY.

Now this vendor doesnt even hv gits bloody to say i will give you 30% discount.
He says bhaav to bhaaav  bechonga... not market price. Who knows??? The cheap sarees did not  look at all more than 2000 etc.. but he said sm 4k  sm 6 k ...wat rubbish
And ths ladies managed to empty his full bag and got his sarees sold off.

Useless show off hyped
pongapandit thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: terenaam_ahm

After a long long time..watched TMKOC yesterday and i say wasted my time..

kitne baar ye torture sahen karna padega asit bhai..

made a mistake of watching TMKOC...AGAIN..!!!

Yeh galti hain hi aisi ki baar baar karne ko jee chahta hain.

But end mein what we do is regretπŸ˜†