Rikara SS Intertwined (Chap4-Pg3)

Nan_ArHi thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Rikara SS  Intertwined

A/N This SS starts from where Omkara pushes Gauri on the ground and leaves her after marrying her. Please do read the story and comment, if possible write lots of OSs, SSs and FFs on DBo, would love to read, thank You.
~ * ~

Chapter One

You are no one to me

Our paths are different

This wedding doesn't mean anything to me

I hate girls like you

He left her, more like pushed her to ground after marrying her. Not more than ten feet, he heard her again.

"Omkaaraa" She shouted as she dropped unconscious painfully, four men surrounding her with their swords.

Omkara rooted on his place, hearing her shout. It was not some ordinary yelling, it was soul piercing and he turned, not listening to his mind, which commanded him to walk away.

"Guari!" He heard a woman in her early fifties rushing past him, towards Gauri, who is lying on the floor, unconscious. He watched, not moving a nerve as the four men pushed the woman away from Gauri.

"Go away, No one should go near her. It's Kali saab's order to kill her" One of the four men shouted.

"Gauri didi" Om heard a bunch of children running towards Gauri. Two stopped near him.

"Bhaiya, please save Gauri didi she didn't do anything wrong, help her from that monster bhaiya, he wants to kill her for not marrying him" The first boy pleaded Omkara whose eyes remains fixed on Gauri.

"Ha Bhaiya, That Kali Thakur only wanted to marry Gauri didi, he kidnapped her mother, threatened to kill her, that is why she agreed to marry him, save her life bhaiya" Said the second boy.

"Bhaiya we helped her out last time but you have to help her now, please, save her" Both the boys hold Omkara's hand who stood dumbfounded.

They Kidnapped her mother

She didn't do anything wrong

He threatened to kill her mother

Kali Thakur only wanted to marry her

We helped her out last time

Save her life

"What have I done?" Omkara thought as he ran towards where Gauri is, his mind a complete mess, his guiltiness killing him in.

"Oey Oberoi saab, move away from here" One of the four men said and he earned a punch from Omkara. Before the other three could realize what's going around them, Omkara knocked them all unconscious.

His hesitant eyes found her on the ground, unconscious, bleeding.

"Beta, please help my bacchi, She ... she is dying, please help her" Gauri's mother pleaded him.

He came back to his senses, dropped himself on the ground and took Gauri in his arms.

"Gauri" He said her name for the first time, without hatred or arrogance, no it was a whisper, a bare whisper that holds regret and pain.

Where had that Omkara gone who understands everyone? Where had that Omkara gone who can be calm and take decisions from heart? What had that Omkara Singh Oberoi's heart turn that he couldn't see what Gauri actually is?

"Bhaiya, we called the ambulance, hospital is near" One of the seven boy said as Omkara took Gauri in his arm in bridal style.

Omkara made no move to look around, his eyes fixed on Gauri. The inside guilt is eating him. If only he had realized what type of person she is earlier, he could have saved her. She turned towards him for help and what did he do? Revealed her to that Kali Thakur.

Within few minutes, the ambulance arrived and he and Gauri's mother took Gauri to the hospital.

Omkara's ears turned deaf to the surroundings as what he did, what he said to Gauri filled his ears and eyes.

He compared this girl to that evil Svetlana and he felt shamed by that thought. Gauri sure is crazy and noisy but he shouldn't have framed his thoughts about her as home wrecker, a gold digger and what not.

As they reached the hospital, they took Garui in who is taken into the ICU, her mother crying while he too dumb to react.

"What have I done?" His mind circled the same thoughts. He looked at his hands, covered with Gauri's blood, his wife's blood.

His wife, the same wife whom he had pushed away, thinking of her as a home wrecker and gold digger. Omkara's broken heart, broken like his parents relationship, pained for her, Gauri Kumari Sharma, his wife in front of the almighty. She is in pain because of him, his fault and that woke up the old Omkara in him, to blame him and to take the responsibility.

"Bhaiya" One of the seven boy came running towards Omkara, crashing into him a little.

"Are you ok? What happened?" Omkara said, careful not to touch the boy with his bloody hands.

"Bhaiya ... Kali Thakur ... He know about you and Gauri didi now ... He will come for you both" The boy said between his breathe, due to the running.

Gauri's mother who heard this, sobbed harder.

"Beta, I know in which circumstance you married her but please save her. Because of me, her mother who didn't even gave birth to her, she agreed to marry that monster. To save me, she did it, please save her. Please" She made an effort to fall on his legs but he caught her in middle.

"Aunty, please don't. I'll take care of her, I'll. You don't worry" Omkara did his best to comfort her and helped her to the chair.

"You take care of her" He said to the boy and moved a little away from that.

Kali Thakur will come for you both

Omkara looked back at the ICU, his mind firmed with one thought. He didn't marry Gauri out of love nor out of will, He did it in the heat of moment. He was even ready to walk away from it but now he won't. 

One of the basic thing about marriage is protecting their spouse and he will do it no matter what. He said Gauri that this marriage doesn't mean anything to him but now it does. He won't care about Svetlana nor about Kali Takur, He will protect her now, for the pain he caused her, He will turn her shield and heal her. 

With this thought he took out his mobile and dialed the person he trusts the most in the world.

"Shivay"

~ * ~

Index

Chapter One - Pg One

Chapter Two - Pg One

Chapter Three - Pg Two

Chapter Four - Pg Three
Edited by Nanak_Arshi - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AparnaChinnu thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Interesting...
Plz continue 
....Anabella... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Interesting... Continue soon
rinku95 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
interesting start 
continue soon
please pm me
Nivedita_SS thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Love this AU take on the show. Waiting for rikara scenes post gauri's better health. 
Nivi
Nan_ArHi thumbnail

Rikara SS Intertwined

Chapter Two

Omkara Singh Oberoi, I'll not leave you for this" These are the last words of Kali Thakur before he was dragged by the police, his two brothers in tow. Omkara shook his head and turned towards his brother.

"Thank you Shivay, for coming on time" He hugged Shivay who hugged him back.

"Why are you thanking me now, Come, let's go and meet her"

Right after Omkara called Shivay, Shivay made no questions and set out to help his brother out. And once Shivay reached Bareilly, Omkara briefed him of what happened, what he did and what resulted.

For Kali Thakur, thanks to that intelligent kids who actually recorded the incident of Kali Thakur's men's attack on Gauri and all those cases on him, including his wife's suicide, Kali Thakur is arrested. He won't come out and Omkara will make sure of it. That cruel Chacha Chachi was also arrested under three sections and won't be seeing the sunlight any sooner.

He also told Shivay how he married Gauri. To say Shivay was stunned to hear that was understatement. Out of them three, Omkara was calmer and understanding and he didn't expected that from him and when Shivay asked Omkara about it,

"So what do you want to do about her?"

"She is my wife, of course, she is coming with me and so is her mother" Omkara said determined and that warmed Shivay. Atleast he is not running away from his responsibility like Rudra or like him.

"Right, let's meet her then"

~ * ~

When Shivay and Omkara came to hospital, Gauri was changed to normal ward and sleeping while Gauri's mother, Mrs. Sharma sat beside her.

"Aunty" Omkara called out to her. She turned around and surprised to see, an unknown person, Shivay there.

"Come inside beta, He?" She asked pointing at Shivay.

"He is my brother Shivay" They both took her blessings and all three settled down on the chair.

"Doctor said that Gauri can go home by day after tomorrow morning if she wants and have her checked from home" She filled in about the doctor's last visit.

Omkara looked at Shivay unsure of what to say. As Shivay gave him a comforting glance, he turned his attention back to her.

"Aunty ... I'll take her with me, to my home, If you don't have any problem with it" He said slowly, waiting for her reaction.

"Problem? I don't have any problem. Every mother wants her daughter to go to her in-laws house, take her with you beta ji" She said, with happy tears.

"But Aunty, I want you to come along, it won't be safer here for you"

"No, no Beta ji. I can't come with you people" Mrs. Sharma said, immediately.

"Aunty, if you are worried about our family saying something, don't worry" It was Shivay this time.

"No, It's not like that beta ji, I don't want to leave my house here, it has all the memories of my husband, our life here and everything, I can't leave Bareilly, his memories are what I have" She said emotionally and they can't help but agree.

~ * ~

"When will she wake up?" Omkara asked the nurse for tenth time already when Gauri opened her eyes. Her vision was blurry but she adjusts it soon and find Omkara sitting in the visitor's chair, talking to the nurse.

"Sir, I already told you that she would wake within an hour, calm down" The nurse replied calmly. If someone else was at Omkara's place, she would have snapped but who can snap at this handsome and cute face.

"Okay" Omkara replied, walking to the door and closing it behind him once the nurse walked out.

He had sorted out his mind. He confessed himself that what he did with Gauri is not fair. First, he complained her to Kali Thakur for asking his mobile. Then he never believed her, kept throwing those hatred filled glare and words at her. Then he left her at the mosque, with those men around her. Biggest of all, he tried to walk away from her, right after marrying her.

Would that make him any less than his father if he have walked away from Gauri? His father left his mother for another woman while he, he couldn't even take the responsibility of his actions.

But now he has set his mind. He would take Gauri with him and take care of her. There is no love between them now but that doesn't mean he would shrug off from this wedding. He would try his best to take care of her, away from the pain he caused her. It hurted him to realize that she is in hospital today because of him.

"Omkara ji" Omkara heard a weak voice as he turned towards Gauri. He found her looking at him, her eyes filled with tears.

"Gauri" He said, lifting his hesitant eyes to meet her.

Omkara had practised how he would apologize to Gauri before but now seeing her awake and so much in pain, he failed to make words.

"Omkara Ji" She called him again, her voice reflected her pain.

"Gauri" He said again, now sitting on the chair next to the bed. "Are you okay?"

"I ... I didn't d-o do anything" Her voice painful, tears streaming down her cheeks.

"Calm down Gauri, Ssh, I know you didn't do anything" He said, hesitantly holding her hand. She sobbed lightly, closing her eyes.

"I didn't" She mumbled again. Omkara looked at her pained face and felt not only guilt but pain. Pain was always his close neighbour and seeing his neighbour disturbing a pure girl, well a crazy pure girl, he felt a tug in his heart.

He watched her sleep under the influence of medicine and tiredness, still holding her hand and then finally closed his eyes to take the first sip of sleep.

~ * ~

"But Maa, How can I go with him? He doesn't want this relationship" Gauri said her mother as Mrs. Sharma packed their stuffs so that Gauri can be discharged from the hospital after staying here for two days. She is still weak but she could manage.

"Beta He himself want to take you with him. And his brother Shivay said their family won't say anything against you. Every mother wants her daughter to go to her in-laws place Gauri, go with him, he will take care of you, better than me or anyone could take care of you" Mrs. Sharma said, holding Gauri's hands.

"But Maa..." Gauri started but before she could say anything, Omkara came inside the room. His long hair which was tied in a tail is let down. He looked breathtaking, optimistic and soul stealing old Omkara.

"We can leave now" He said, slowly, looking at Gauri and taking the things in hand, walked out.

"He really wants to take you with him Beta, go with him"

"He can't even meet my eyes, How will I live with him?" Gauri thought worriedly. Is Omkara doing everything forced? But he was the one who sent Kali Thakur to jail and saved her as well.

Sankar ji, please be with me

~ * ~

Mrs. Sharma helped Gauri out of the car as they reached their destination, the temple where Omkara and Gauri met.

"What are we doing here?" Gauri thought.

She now believes that Omkara really wants to take her with him. She saw how he signed those discharge papers for her. He treated her and her mother nice. He didn't even throw cruel words at her, didn't raised his voice at her.

But she couldn't be her old self, that bubbly chirpy lively girl. She became silent. Even when the kids came to meet her, she was so silent that It scared her. That image of people throwing vile words at her, stones at her are still fresh in her mind. These people had such a view on her? Home wrecker? 

When Omkara throwed those words at her, she didn't felt that hurt cause he is a stranger and he was blinded by all those incidents that was against her. But the people who know her for a long time, her neighbours, her friend's family, no one stood for her. That's it, a wrong allegation on her and they were ready to kill her.

"Gauri" She heard Omkara calling her. She saw him standing next to her.

"Ji" She said in a small voice.

"Shivay is waiting for us up, You can climb it right" She just nodded at him. He helped her climb up the stairs to the temple.

"You people came" Shivay receives them with a pandit ji. "Come soon"

Gauri looked clueless. Shivay looks at her and smiles. She takes two step forward and took his blessings to which he shrieked out saying he isn't too old for that. Omkara watched everything silently.

"Come, let's have this started"

Mrs. Sharma went first with Shivay while Omkara takes Gauri with him slowly as she can't walk faster.

"What's happening here?" She asked him.

"Just a little formalities before taking you home" He said, looking at her and taking her inside the temple.

Mrs. Sharma greeted Gauri with a plate in her hand, a plate that had a mangalsutra along with rose petals. Gauri's breath hitched as she looks at the mangalsutra.

"He really going to take this relationship forward" She thought, looking at him taking the Mangalsutra in his hand. He slowly brought it near her and tied it around her neck. Her heart skipped a beat as he tied it around her. It all seems too not so real yet so real.

Omkara tied it around her neck, his mind speeding with thousand thoughts. But one thought overwhelmed everyone and that is his determination to take care of Gauri. He was only guilty at first but then he realized that those things that happened with Gauri was too much and that is why he is here with her today.

For last two days, all he did is to get to know about Gauri. Since he had proved the villagers that Gauri was not at fault, he came to know a lot more about her and felt ashamed at himself to judge her this way. He have finally realized that what he had changed into from the old Omkara was a person he wouldn't appreciate and spare a second glance. He is thankful to Gauri for making him realize himself.

"Now sign these papers and then you guys are officially Mr & Mrs Oberoi" A lawyer who Shivay brought with him gave them the papers. Omkara signed it without a thought while Gauri took her time. Finally she signed it as well.

"Thank You Mr & Mrs Oberoi, Happy married life" The lawyer left as Mrs. Sharma and Shivay signed as witness.

~ * ~

"Gauri" Omkara shook her lightly, waking her up from her sleep. She looked at him with sleepy eyes "We are here"

All sleepiness vanished in thin air as Gauri looked out of the car. In Front of her is the Oberoi Mansion, standing out from the darkness around.

Sankar ji, stay with me !

~ * ~

So here is the chapter two, Thank You for all those who read the story and commented on it. It means a lot. Thank You.

Regards,

Nandhu ~

Edited by Nanak_Arshi - 7 years ago
smrithy14 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
it was superb
so now they are offically Mr and Mrs oberoi yippee
so now rikara in OM
plz update next part
Nivedita_SS thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Marvellous update. Loving this responsible omkara. Finally Mr & Mrs Omkara are entering the Oberoi Mansion. Waiting for the family members' reaction. Update soon. 
Nivi
Anika_PreRish thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Yay!!
this is awesome..
continue sooonish.
rinku95 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Amazing
Officially Mr&Mrs Oberoi