Pure t"RU"e Love commitment forces Divine involvement

vinnas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
hii my dear friends my fellow Drashivians came with another topic on our heart favorite Ru ❀️ and his pure tRUe heart commitment πŸ‘ ..

when ever I start thinking of Ru ❀️and Drashiv ❀️ there is infinite way of thoughts surround me n i keep eclipse in them to note Wat I found out from them. where I connect them in RU places 😳 .
gosh I never thought I love a character this much that thinking of him always yield pleasure and make me concentrate to find treasures in it πŸ˜› and beauty in coadjustment of the perfect character with its actor made even more thrill factor πŸ˜ƒ Kinshuk mahajan you are absolute factor in this Franchise πŸ‘ with your magnificent perfection πŸ‘ ..

OK
let's concentrate on DraShiv πŸ˜‰ how meaningful this Duo names..
Rudra completes in Shiva'ngi ❀️ as equal names of Lord Shiva with equal letters in it πŸ˜‰ Shivangi already in Rudra as his part by meaning 😳 but see the connection here the remaining 3 letters left in Shiva'ngi to complete with Rudra ❀️ Wat it would be other than ILU ❀️ to permanently unite them 😳 .

OK
come to wat I want to share as topic πŸ˜‰ about RU commitment. for that I decided the thread name is "Power Of PuRe Rudra commitment force Divine involvement " but I placing love word in place of Rudra in title πŸ˜› because he values "Love" more than anything and he surpassed it by his purified qualities n Divinely strong commitments πŸ‘ ..each of his statement have such impact value. such divine connection in it which force Deities too to help in his journey πŸ˜ƒ .
he challenged his beloved god shivji with his infinite love sword this time πŸ‘ .

His commitment on this Fate ful Day is ""I need to sacrifice my self to protect n cover identity of my Shivangi "" this particular commitment he done for the first time in his journey ⭐️ there are several stages / phases came which accommodate his commitments like I endure, I go extent, until I alive.
but he crossed those stages successfully Now it's left circulating to come back in Ru πŸ‘ because that words find value of them In RU 😳 so they are struggling to find another zone πŸ‘ and provokes with each other for Ru ❀️ .

But Ru always in progressing level and the level reached To infinite as "SKY" πŸ‘ .yes Sky πŸ˜› I keep thinking where I should place this word in the ELEMENT distribution according the high level RU Love 😳 but realised why I'm thinking for it because SKY itself promised this Time. our RU is SKY πŸ‘ he taken Rudra roop for the protection of his love and his commitments πŸ‘ no one can stop him in this form.
if he wants he just destroys all the villains without involving Shivu in it and protects her too at the same time. because he had that power for that time πŸ‘ but his previous commitments stopped him to take that step πŸ˜› ...

for the first time when Shivu about expose her snake form as a Friend he marched outside from home to get attention of evils on him.. and without showing his face he showed his fierceness n went away in silence πŸ‘ it's from moon day I'm talking..

Now the exposure of snake form with all arrangements done. to save shivu as Lover he Marched into home by showing his fireform having the courageous face for his shivu confidence n fierceness to remaining evils πŸ˜ƒ ..

Wat a control on endurance on been music until Shivu escape from home πŸ‘ yes he overpowered endurance .the time Shivu entered through WATER (basin hole) way out of home he opened his eyes that connects he knows she escaped successfully and Now time for create havoc πŸ‘ .chanted his beloved god by "om Namah Shivah" to invoke more powers for his determination   β­οΈ that he wanted to save Shivu from every nook and corner. a big storm created by "WIND" 😳 power..
next comes to "FIRE ""power is it needed to already" FIRE FORM" of Ru 😳 but he used it to stop Vikky entrance bonus for this effect GK (garudkavach) gone away. the same Kavach which stopped him many times to reach the target is lied as no value of it πŸ˜† Ru FIRE effect n the next minute his half I. e Shivu taken responsibilities from her side only given him sight of Relief 😳 from all the pain he endured..
so it's the time to left that mad zone he decided to go out used Aliya as bait πŸ˜† and while coiling her he closed eyes with pain 😳 is it for been torture or for the girl πŸ˜‰ Ru is very sensitive towards innocents πŸ˜›

after exit from home find his darling unfinished work which forms risk her again he used WIND power again to create storm n welcomed all those storm to his direction ⭐️

used his half nag form to dig hole through "EARTH ""he drilled Vikky body to create Makki intensity all over him. see the result Makki claimed she don't care about the partner. she wants to give death to RU 😑 only. which witnessed by Half Ru ❀️ his Shivu 😳 ...

challenge to his beloved god shivji infront of his half πŸ‘ Nothing happens to me .the look he given to shivji .how confident he ❀️ and I can't happen anything harm to my shivu ⭐️

RU for the first time given his responsibility to Lord Shivji.. earlier at Drashiv first sight love stage in presence of shivji .Ru committed his life belongs to shivu 😳 and shivu immediately transfers to shivji πŸ‘ .they both dedicated to their beloved LORD Shivji πŸ‘ ..

in short the pure love Ru commitment forced divine involvement with them 😳 ..

OK I getting emotional for Ru 😭 unable to type further. surely don't watch upcoming epi but watch after 😳 effects πŸ˜‰ ..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Beautiful Analysis of Sunday's Episode Chandu β­οΈ
I loved how u have written and used 'Ru' in ur title πŸ˜³β€οΈ
vinnas thumbnail

Originally posted by: moniluvskinshuk

Beautiful Analysis of Sunday's Episode Chandu⭐️

I loved how u have written and used 'Ru' in ur title😳❀️

thank you moni πŸ˜ƒ yes that word captivating my attention so much 😳
"RU"is the first sound from first Vedas πŸ‘ "RUgveda"" πŸ˜› .a perfect name from any angle to our ML ⭐️ ..
aww I loving the scene so much when he explained about Diety-demon fight to his Shivu 😳 the way she immersed in listening and the way KM voice modulation πŸ‘ stress on words "Bhandi banavo " ⭐️ it's just perfect and some other level πŸ˜› ..the entire atmosphere there gives very Divine pleasure πŸ‘ .how two soul mates deal such situation with much dedication towards their Lord πŸ‘ ..
vinnas thumbnail
can I say one thing regarding bhel leaves πŸ˜‰ shivangi in blind stone love unable to cross bhel leaves πŸ˜› until ru came to help πŸ˜‰ .
(in accident track)

in shivangi love Ru crossed bhel leaves with his unlimited love power πŸ‘
no one stop tRUe love ❀️
Sweet-devil thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vinnas

can I say one thing regarding bhel leaves πŸ˜‰ shivangi in blind stone love unable to cross bhel leaves πŸ˜› until ru came to help πŸ˜‰ .
(in accident track)

in shivangi love Ru crossed bhel leaves with his unlimited love power πŸ‘
no one stop tRUe love ❀️

Bale link chesav chandu...
Nice one...

And nice post too
vinnas thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sweet-devil

Bale link chesav chandu...
Nice one...

And nice post too

ha ha Pavani πŸ˜‰ I love to find such links for our pure love couple DraShiv ❀️ thank you dear for liking my post 😳 ..
chirpy_life19 thumbnail

Such a beautiful & meaningful post Chandu! πŸ‘πŸ‘  DraShiv with 5 Elements involved is a fantastic idea! ⭐️ And thanks for delighting us by sharing it here. πŸ˜ƒ
vinnas thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cool-n-Fresh

<font size="2">Such a beautiful & meaningful post Chandu!πŸ‘πŸ‘ DraShiv with 5 Elements involved is a fantastic idea! ⭐️And thanks for delighting us by sharing it here.πŸ˜ƒ</font>

thank you cherry 😳 I know you love it πŸ˜› see atlast I found SKY πŸ‘πŸΌ

Shivu frist saving Ru❀️ involved 5ELEMENTS πŸ˜› Ru in this stage involved 5ELEMENTS 😳

waiting for the next stage ❀️ how they come with new dimension along with this ELEMENT distribution ❀️ such a divinely matched couple πŸ˜› DraShiv ❀️.. 😳 .