Omakara and Gauri SS: Chammak Challo Chel Chabeli Part 3 on pg3

batgirl67 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Short Story:

This SS does not go along with the storyline in the show but is something that I have been thinking about in my mind for awhile. This is after Omkara and the family discover's Gauri's identity but since she saved Jhanvi twice and is married to Omkara, the family has accepted her as Omkara's wife except Omkara.

Gauri was walking along the hallway in the Oberoi's mansion. She was thinking about how much love she is getting from except her husband. She was glad that Svetlana was finally out of their lives and that Tej uncle was kicked out of the house so he can repent for the pain he put Jhanvi mom through. Gauri was thinking about Jhanvi mom when she stopped right in front of Jhanvi mom's room.

Priyanka had just gotten married and after the wedding, Jhanvi mom finally dropped the act of her being happy and pulled back into a shell, didn't even go to drinking, just sat in her room and smiled only around others but everyone one knew she was slowly succumbing to her pain.

Gauri leaned against the door and just looked at Jhanvi mom. She was a beautiful woman, who was smart and even modern but with the kindest heart who should have been treated as a queen but instead got treated as dirt. The longer she stood at the door, the more she just wanted to make Jhanvi mom smile.

Since only she and Jhanvi mom were home and Omkara was nowhere to be seen, Gauri decided she needs to cheer Jhanvi mom up. Gauri entered the room.

"App kase ha Jhanvi Ma...Jhanvi Auntie?"

(How are you Jhanvi Mo...Jhanvi Auntie?)

Jhanvi jerked up off her rocking chair.

"Oh Gauri beta! Hum to dard he ga ya. Aur mujhe Jhanvi Ma bal sak ti ho. Me teek hun tum ka kar ri ho?"

(Oh Gauri child! I got scared. You can call me Jhanvi Mom you know. I am fine, what were you doing?)

"Kuch nahi hum toh bas uhi goom rahe tha aur soocha ki aapko thodi company da doon. Vaise ap kis kyal ma dooba hui tha? "

(Nothing just roaming around then thought i should give you some company. By the way what thought were you lost in?)

Jhanvi smiled at the girl in front of her. She knew that Gauri was trying to help her mood and could not be more proud of her being her daughter in law. If anyone could bring that smile back to Omkara, it would be this girl.

"Oh beta just thinking back on my life, and just wondering about...everything. Let's not dwell on that, have you eaten today? I don't seem to recall you having breakfast with us and it's almost lunch time and we both haven't eaten?"

Gauri purposely avoided breakfast time cause she could not bare the disapproving looks and cold shoulder her husband gave her. She already slept in the living room and was the last one to sleep, first to wake up.

But since her mom's mood is upset and she was a little hungry she decided she would cook for herself and her mom. Besides Omkara was not home and would not be home anytime soon anyway so what's to worry.

</p>

"Actually mom i am hungry now, i was not hungry before so that's why i didn't come to eat. Let's go in the kitchen and let me cook for you! I am a very good cook and i have a very entertaining way of cooking too! We will have so much fun mom! Let's go!"

Gauri grabbed Jhanvi's arm and took her to the kitchen and once she sat Jhanvi down on the stool, she took her dupatta off and since she was wearing a two peice lengha, it left her stomach on display so she took an apron and started to cook.

"Mom can you hold my duptta! I never cook with any dupatta on because one time when i was younger, i was making food and it caught on fire! I was fourteen then! Hari Hari jaya i was saved because of God otherwise ma tho (insert whistle)!"

Jhanvi chuckled at Gauri's antics, she thought she was like an adorable child.

Jhanvi: " You didnt tie your duptta properly?"

Gauri: "Oh no mom, the dupatta was tied, but i like dancing while cooking, actually i like dancing while im doing any kind of work and so when i was spinning, my dupatta caught fire and..; well since then i have cooked without it!"

Jhanvi laughed and Gauri couldnt help but beem because she successfully gotten her mom to do more than just smile but out right LAUGH! She knew she had to continue so her mom's spirit's can be up.

Gauri saw the radio in the corner of the kitchen and turned it on. The song Chammk Challo Chel Chabeeli was on next.

<p>Gauri: "Oh my gosh mom! This is my favorite song!"

Gauri pulled the vegtables for her food out and started cutting. All the while starting to sway to the song.

(Gauri dances to all)
Chammak challo chel chabeeli
Kehte hai mujhko raas raseeli

Haan chamak challo chel chabeeli
Kehtein hai mujhko raas raseeli
Bach ke tu rehna dildaar sajna
Ho mehanga padega tujhko pyaar sajna
Baja re baja re baja band baaja
Arey iska baja re dekho band baaja

Haan chammak challo chel chabeli
Kehtein hai mujhko raas raseli
Bachke tu rehna dildaar sajnaa
Ho mehnga padega tujhko pyar sajna
Chamak challo chel chabeli
Haan haan ho ho..

Gauri danced around the stove and pulled Jhanvi to dance with her. She playfully sang the lyrics to Jhanvi and acted pricey. Jhanvi just laughed at her antics and took over the cooking while she watched Gauri entertain her.

They had cranked up the music so when Omkara, Rudra and Dadi walked in the house they were shocked to hear this type of song and what seemed like...Jhanvi's laughter. Omkara had to see his mom's smiling face again and rudra and dadi were just as eager. The followed the sound to the kitchen and when they saw the scene, it shocked them.

There was jhanvi standing by the stove cooking food, which she hadnt done for a very long time and her daughter in law with no dupatta (she had given jhanvi her apron so her fancy close wont get dirty while cooking hehe) dancing to match the lyrics of the songs.
Omkara was mesmerised at his mom's smiling face...at first, but one look at Gauri, his heart almost gave out. Not only was she looking desirable, but she was the reason why his mom was happy, genuinely happy from a very long time, he couldn't muster a mad or angry face even if he tried.
(Gauri dances to this but refers to both her and Jhanvi)

koo koo... koo koo...

Yeh roop rang mera jad hai fitno ki
Arey niyat badal gayi jaane kitno ki
Yeh roop rang mera jad hai fitno ki
Arey niyat badal gayi jaane kitno ki

(Jhanvi and Gauri dance at these lines together)

Hanske jidhar main apni nazar utha doon
Udhar bane afsaane
Haan milenge tujhko gali gali
Mere naam ke deewane
Ho... aisi-waisi main nahi raja
Tere jaise kitne hai, jaa jaa

Both women did not realize that they had an audience. So Gauri continued dancing. When the song came to talking about her looks she pointed at both herself and her mom and danced in a way that said that both of their looks are the causes to a lot of turning heads. She also looked cute when she talked about how when both laughed and looked at things, men became taken, and how many men's intentions they have turned, Jhanvi just laughed harder and started copying her daughter in laws moves so both were dancing and acting pricey making them laugh.

Rudra was overjoyed when his mom started dancing and couldn't help joining them.

(Rudra dances here pointing at both of the women)
Teri ada, Ada lagti hai qaatil
Bade hi pyar se loote mera dil

Both women get shocked but while Jhanvi recovers and smiles, Gauri first gets scared because she sees Omkara there with a heated look and then remebers she is baring a lot of skin so runs to get covered. Once she covers up she sees dadi walk up to her and hug her and while she is in the hug Gauri looks up still scared and sees the same heated look of Omkara and instinctly tightens her hold on dadi and hopes to god that she somehow avoids Omkara's wrath which she thinks is his anger.

(Rudra starts dancing with his mom and Jhavi laughs at Rudra's antics)
Ho.. teri ada, Ada lagti hai kaatil
Bade hi pyar se loote mera dil
Zidd pe agar main aaun
Tto pal mein tujhko abhi utha le jaaun
Yeh samajh le gori meri hai tu
Tujhe pyar se samjhaaun

Arey aa naino ke pench lada le
Arey mere jaisa rog laga le
Haan, banke rahunga tera yaar sajna
Ho tujhse kiya hai maine pyar sajna
Baja re baja re baja band baaja
Arey iska baja re dekho band baaja

Gauri tries not to make eye contact with her husband and doesnt steer away from Dadi. Slowly

she forgets about her husbands angry stare as she sees Jhanvi mom and Rudra dance. SHe starts laughing along with Dadi when rudra picks his mom up and Jhanvi yelps. She looks up to see Omkara smiling and the rest of the family has arrived to with big smiles on their faces. Omkara looks at Gauri again and she swiftly turns her head.

(Jhanvi dances the last part but around Dadi and Gauri)

Chamak challo chel chabeli
Kehtein hai mujhko raas raseeli
Bachke tu rehna dildaar sajna
Ho mehanga padega tujhko pyar sajna

Jhanvi walks up to her and jhanvi dances in a circle around her daughter in law and at the end of the song she opens her arms for Gauri who all but throws her arms around her mom.

Jhanvi: "Oh Gauri, this is the best fun i have had in a VERY long time. That's it from now on, me and you will cook lunch together everyday and dance to whatever. Now let's eat because all this dancing has made me even more hungry!"

Gauri froze in her mom's arm because as much as she wanted to sped more time with her mom and eat the food they both made, she was afraid she already stepped way over the line and her husband might throw her out of the house because of it.

Gauri whispered to Jhanvi: "Actually mom, i am not hungry anymore but really tired. But i cant wait to cook with you again, this is the most fun i have had in a while to. Plus I think the family wants to hang out with you so i will just rest up while then and eat during dinner."

Gauri loosened her arms around Jhanvi and was about to turn to leave when Jhanvi held her arm and took her to the dining table passing the family as they went. Jhanvi purposely bumped Omkara and Gauri together as she dragged Gauri to the table so she lets Om know that Gauri is his wife who is the reason behind her smile today.

As Jhanvi sat Gauri down, she whispered to gauri:"I know that Om has not accepted you yet, both of our husbands have stubborns heads like that, but unlike my husband Omkara is just confused on whether to trust you or not because his father has made him lose faith in marriage. But you are not even close to Svetlana and Om is not his father and very soon he will realize how much you mean to him, and how much you mean to me. Now stop hiding from your husband and starving yourself, you will eat with me and if he says anything, i am here to give him a piece of my mind!"

Gauri sat there with Jhanvi as the help brought in the food made by the mother and daughter in laws. The family smiled as Jhanvi made Gauri comfortable and seeing this made Omkara rethink on his perspective on his wife. Maybe she wasn't what he made her ought to be.

As the food was set on the table, Rudra couldnt help but ask.

"Mom, can i also have some food? I know you made it for each other but it has been so long since i had your food so i was hoping that i could have some to."

Omkara: "Same mom, i have missed your cooking."

The rest of the family dispersed so this family could bond. Everyone wanted them to be happy and know had full faith that Gauri would get the family back together and happy again.

Jhanvi: "Of course my boys. You dont have to ask! I made enough for all of us. Come come pull a chair and start loading your plates.

Jhanvi sat at the head of the table and Gauri got up so Rudra can sit next to his mom and gauri sat besides him while Om sat on the other side of Jhanvi but could see Gauri through his peripheral vision too. As they started to eat together the boys got emotional tasting their mom's food. Jhanvi eyes watered seeing her boys like that and hugged them. Gauri saw that the three were having a moment and discreetly tried to leave when omkara saw her get up.

Omkara: "Where do you think you are going?"

Gauri froze. Rudra and Jhanvi both looked up as Gauri's back was turned to them but Omkara was staring at her.

Gauri while her back was turned: "I was just thinking to give you guy some time alone and i had finished eating so i was going to go rest..."

Omkara saw that she barely ate anything but he really couldnt force her and even Jhanvi notied but she knew it wasnt going to be easy for Gauri to get comfortable around Omkara since she knew Gauri thought that Omkara hated her.

Omkara: "ok then go rest."

Gauri started walking to the direction towards the family room that was rarely used unlike the living room when Omkara again stopped her.

Omkara: "Where are you walking to, our room is the other way,"

Everyone heard Gauri gasp. Gauri turned around to look at Omkara to see if he was joking or not.

<font face="Arial">End of Part One. </font>

<font face="Arial">Any thoughts? Continue or leave as is? Comment below to let me knowπŸ˜›</font>

BTW not edited so if there are mistakes and such please dont be too harsh i just wanted to type this out before the idea went awayπŸ˜†

Part one: pg1
Part two:pg 2
Part three:pg 3Edited by batgirl67 - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nut-kut-86 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Super.plz write another part soonish.and pm me
rinku95 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
amazing
can't wait for next part

mailanchi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Lovely writing...u stopped at the most exciting point. Please continue soon
srsrs thumbnail
Suprb part...plss update next part sooonn...cant wait more...
kaku17 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
lovely story...Gauri and Jhanvi doing chamak challo...what a moment it would have been for Om and Rudra to have witnessed this...πŸ˜†...i was super to happy to read Jhanvi dancing happily as she's always sad  in the show...πŸ˜ƒ...best part though was Tej being kicked out of the house...πŸ˜›...

do update soon
batgirl67 thumbnail
Part 2
Gauri could not believe what she heard. Omkara, her husband, that hates her, and knows she doesnt sleep in the room, just suggested her to go in the forbidden territory and rest. She looked like a fish gasping for water while Jhanvi, Rudra, and Omkara stared at her to see what she would do. But before she could even contemplate a way to say no, Omkara remarked.
Omkara: "Did you forget the way to our room Do you want me to walk you there myself?"
Rudra chuckled and Jhanvi hid her smile under her hand as Gauri gasped.
Not wanting to embarrass herself any further, Gauri gave a sheepish smile to everyone and started walking towards her husbands room, stepping a little away as she passed where her husband was sitting, just in case if he was playing a cruel joke on her, and walked towards the room.
Omkara watched her back as she went to the room and didnt move his eyes off of her until she made it into the room.
Omkara turned around to see Jhanvi and Rudra looking at him with their eyebrows raised.
Jhanvi: "So either the sun came up on the wrong side or you are finally realizing what a gem of a wife you have." Jhanvi said with a smirk.
Rudra laughed at his mom's way of wording the situation and couldnt help put his two cents in.
Rudra: "No mom i think O just realzied how hot his wife is and instead of wasting his time pushing her away he is finally going to have her, if you know what i mean
πŸ˜‰ !"
Now it was Jhanvi's turn to laugh and both saw how red Omkara was getting from the teasing.
Omkara: "Rudra! Behave your self! And mom the sun came up in the right direction, im just realizing tbat i was too quick to judge my wi...her and if she can take the effort to bring me back my mom, then she deserves a second chance to explain who she really is."
Jhanvi looked at her son with a kind smile. She realized how much greif she put both her sons in while crying for a man who shouldnt even deserve the title of a man. She looked at her younger son Rudra's face and finally saw him smiling without force and when she looked back at Om, he finally was turning back to her original son. She vowed from then and there that she was done dwelling on the past and come what may but she will never let her son's smiles falter. She thanked god for giving her an angel of a daughter in law who made her see clearly for the first time in many years.
Jhanvi: "I promise you boys that from this day forward we will live in the present and look forward to the future. I am done crying over spilled milk and now it is time for us to move on."
Both the brother's looked at each other before giving a bone crushing hug to their mom. Jhanvi yelped but hug them both back just as tightly. Omkara loosened his hold on his mom.
Omkara: "Ok guys, thats as much of sentiment i can handle for the day, now i need to go to my wife...yeah...my wife and see who her true character is."
Jhanvi: "I dont care about her past, all i care about is that she is the reason im smiling today and both my boys are happy. If you need to know her past then that is your decision, I wont stop you, but dont you dare hurt my Gauri Om. Listen to her with your full attention and trust her."
Rudra nodded his head and agreed with his mom before all three left the dining area and left Omkara to finally accept his Chammack Challo.

While that was going on in the dining room, Gauri was pacing in Omkara's bedroom thinking of what doom was looming over her head.
Gauri: "Please God! Save me from my husband's wrath! I just wanted to see mom happy. I dont know why he has made me come to his room. Maybe he wants to punish me without anyone around to witness! (Gasp) what if he wants to kill me and no one would know because no one will see!! Oh lord please please save me! Im too young to die! I havent even met my Salman Khan or opened my dream dance studio, or even save my mom from the hell hole she is in!! I have to survive for her!! Please save me for mom!!"
What Gauri didnt realize that in the middle of her ramblings Omkara hd walked up to the room and leaned against the door all while staring at her and listening.
Omkara's thoughts: (So she is trying to protect her mother, maybe she really didnt want to marry the thakur but did for money, but that still doesnt change her from Svetlana if that is the case. I really need her to tell me the truth behind that almost marriage.)
Omkara cleared his theoat to make his presence known. Gauri swiftly turned around and almost fell down if she hadnt grabbed onto the edge of the bed. But because of her spin her dupatta did fall making Omkara lose his concentration. The room suddenly became electrically charged and the tension was so palpable that Omkara couldnt help his eyes from conveying his desires.
Gauri saw his eyes turning black so she thought he was angry at her because of the dupatta.she thought she must ask for forgiveness before he gets really mad.
Gauri: "So sorry! I didnt mean for the dupatta fall. IM NOT TRYING TO SEDUCE YOU! Its just that you scared me by creeping up on me and i was lost in thought tbat you might be planning to murder me because i went ahead and hun out with your mom! Im sorry if you are mad at that but i just couldnt take Jhanvi mom, maam, auntie, i dont knkw what you want me to call her but seeing her sad made me..."
As gauri rambled on amd on about how he might be mad at her, Omkara started walking towards her. Each step he took in front she moved back. Omkara stared at her with desire and admiration because of how beautiful she was and at the same time asking for forgiveness for something she should be thabkes for. Soon Omkara was hovering above her and she had fell on the bed as he invaded her personal space. Omkara leaned above her to caress her cheek.
Gauri hissed becahse she felt something happen, get a feeling for her stomach and immediately closed her eyes. Omkara just stared at her and then started to trace all her facial features. Gauri was becoming breathless by each growing minute and didnt have the guts to stop him because she knew that she needed to savor this moment becaue it might not happen again. The moment when he touched her bottom lip though, she snapped her eyes open and quickly climed to the other side of the bed away from him. Omkara looked at her and saw her chest heaving, trying to make her breathing back to normal.
He wanted nothing mire to climb up on the bed and grab her and take her but he knew that they need to be fully honest about their past in order to mive on to their future. He closed his eyes and compised himself and once he was opened them and looked at her.
Omkara: "Gauri, I think its time that we finally talk about what really was going on when we met in Baraeliy."

Buddy Me for Pm's
Comments so i know if i should continue!
Love who have commented:) ❀️
Again not edited so please read at your own risk πŸ˜† Edited by batgirl67 - 7 years ago
loveangel94 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Beautiful  story  and excellent  written πŸ‘
batgirl67 thumbnail

Originally posted by: loveangel94

Beautiful story and excellent writtenπŸ‘

I wouldnt say excellent but thank you 😳
rinku95 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail