14th March,2017: Written Update: Zindagi ki Mahek

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Part 1
Shaurya glares at Maheks family. They walk up to him. Shaurya tells Mahek to come with him. He pulls her by her arm. He asks her the matter. Mahek says my mobile restaurant, did u like it? Shauryas mom welcomes Maheks family. Maheks family offers food from their mobile restaurant. Shauryas mom agrees and asks their Butler to serve. Mahek tells Shaurya he said she can't work where he wants so she better run around selling food and well she accepted his advice. Shaurya tells Mahek that the Biggest events of her life is coz of him. He says starting business is easy but maintaining them is tough,ask ur uncle's. Mahek says we are gonna run this restaurant together and watch it progress daily. Shaurya says no time to keep scores. Mahek says no just figure. Mahek says from tomorrow this restaurant will be parked outside ur White Chillies. Sahurya fumes. Butler informs Kanta that no one is liking Sveltanas food but rather ur food. Kanta worries that Shaurya will be displeased about this. Shauryas mom says by coming here u did right,am sure Shaurya and Mahek will reunite. Kanta says sorry but less chance. Shauryas mom says Mahek can only change Shaurya. Shaurya asks Mahek why she is doing this. Mahek says coz of u. If I open restaurant elsewhere, u will keep watch. If anyone flirts with me, u will fight so better to start in front of u. Also, this is my life have to run it. But without seeing me ur BP increases so. U r my protection cover, dun want drama so will set this restaurant in front of ur White Chillies. Butler says bhabhi made bhang..Shaurya says this is a thela, lemme see how long it survives in front of me. Btw, ur not Miss Universe whose face I need to stare at 24 hrs.

All are enjoying Maheks family's dish. All praise the food and ask Sveltana to call them again. She decides to avenge this. She decides to spike the drinks. Kanta confronts Mahek about her intentions for the restaurant .. if it is to help family or come close to Shaurya? She warns her about coming near Shaurya. Sveltana spikes panipuri dish. Kanta tells Mahek to put the truck away from White Chillies. Sveltana offers spiked Pani Puri to Mahek who eats it. She offers Kanta who declined and sends Mahek to get utensils. Mahek is near utensils and is high. Shaurya asks what is she doing. Mahek keeps laughing. Shaurya is high too. Shaurya says ur pati vrata,want hubby to put color on u first. Mahek says no, u keep fighting with me. She asks am I ur property? Shaurya says yes. Mahek says first catch me. They keep chasing each other. Mahek makes faces at Shaurya. Bg-Badri ki dulhaniya. All are dancing. Shaurya and Mahek participate. Shaurya pulls Mahek close. He keeps drinking bhang. They are in pool. They keep splashing water on each other. Shaurya picks up Mahek. Kanta is shocked seeing them. Mahek runs in Shauryas room. She asks Shaurya to leave. Shaurya says no, will put color on u. Mahek says no will hide in bathroom. Shaurya says first open it. Mahek struggles to open. Shaurya helps. They both enter bathroom and tumble in the pool. Kanta is worries about Mahek and looks for her. Mahek asks Shaurya not to touch her but Shaurya says I will. He puts color on Maheks cheeks. She rubs her cheek on his cheek. They laugh and keep teasing each other.

Part 2
Kanta enters Shauryas bungalow and looks at stairs leading to Shauryas room. Meanwhile, Shaurya and Mahek are playing with water and Shaurya slips and falls on top of Mahek. They are close to each other.

Part 3
Kanta follows colored footsteps to Shauryas room. Shaurya is caressing Maheks face and vice versa. Bg-Sanson ko. Mahek sneezes. Shaurya pulls Maheks face close to him. He kisses her face. She kisses his nose. She feels shy but Shaurya pulls her close to him. They hug with their faces close to each other.

Precap--Kanta comes in the bathroom and finds Shaurya Mahek close to each other in tub. She splashes water on them. They are shocked.
Edited by Armu4eva - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zajedno thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
thank you for the translation. In this episode have been superfluous to say. The two of them are wonderful. He chases her cause color and she hides in his house and the bathroom. Whether we can tell someone what it is that is Svetlana play in it,,,,. I apologize if I'm wrong somewhere in some expressions. I know of holly make a kind of alcohol, but she put a berry. I thought I put chili peppers. A kiss is wonderful. Obviously will now perform a great hatred. I'm sorry what will have to put up with both but maybe that's better. Me as a viewer would be boring if those two are elected and agreed, it would lose charm.
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
^ Thanks much for the detailed WU, Tanu! :) 
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for the written update