VaNshi Drabble - Is It Real?

IAdoreYou thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 7 years ago

Is It Real?

"Mai ek baat batau? Mai na... Sakshi nahi hu. Mai... Mai hi Devanshi hu."

Devanshi twirled around Vardan, smiling, laughing, her eyes sparkling and twinkling with a joy she herself didn't remember after how long. It had taken years to curve her lips in that beautiful smile again, the smile reaching her eyes. Vardan's eyes widen with the revelation of the new piece of the information. She is drunk. Glancing at the glass of Bhaang Devanshi had clasped in her tiny hands, the realization dawned upon him. She looked too drunk to lie. Being intoxicated is such an amazing thing. People are more likely to say the deep hidden truths of their lives, when they aren't in their senses. What is she saying? She is Devanshi? But how? Vardan wondered over the girl stumbling on her feet, next to him.

"Ah."

His attention shifted instantly on her as she let out a yelp. She seemed to have twisted her ankle. Quickly bending forward, he wrapped his hands around her waist and her petite figure slipped in his arms. How beautiful! She was still the little chirpy girl who got immense pleasure in absolutely small things that might mean ridiculous to others. He was lost in staring at her, when she opened her one eye, looking here and there, checking the surrounding. Realizing she hadn't fallen down, she unabridged her gaze, smiling widely at Vardan. How adorable! His lips broke into a soft smile, hearing her giggles. She was undoubtedly the most beautiful girl he had ever laid his eyes upon. Whenever she was near him, things so fell in their places, everything seemed so right amidst all wrongs going in their lives. Every time, he had to remind his heart, that it beats for Devanshi but he couldn't help himself from the insane pull he felt from the girl who was Sakshi for him but little did he know, heart doesn't categorize on faces or identities. Heart finds its other half on its own and maybe that is why it's been said, nothing can stop anyone from falling for the one he/she is made for. His heart knew hers, and that was more than enough to make him fall for her, again, helplessly.

Her right hand reached out to his cheek, brushing her fingers against his skin. That sent shivers down his spine. Her mere touch did something magical, invoked beautiful feelings inside his soul, he never thought even existed. Does that mean whatever she said just now is... genuine and a sincere truth? Is she Devanshi? Then why didn't she tell me earlier? Why she hid it... from me?  Vardan's mind was clouded with numerous questions. Is it real? She is confessing that she is MY Devanshi? If it is, then he would never let her go away from him, ever again. He will get his answers from her, once she is back in her senses. He will have to. She would have to break her silence. He would make her speak.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is my first post in this forum. I have really liked Mudit since the time of Anamika and even in his recent show, Badi Devrani. And Helly Shah is ❤️I am really liking Devanshi now.

So this was just a small drabble, on the precap. No proof read. Ignore mistakes and errors, if any.

I hope you liked reading this.

Let me know if you have to say something about this.

-Harshada

Edited by LoveToWrite - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vyoman thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
Beautifully written...Loved it.😊 Thanks...😃