9th March ( Live Update)

Shamz15 thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
Episode starts with...SK telling if you go today ...you will never come back again. .
He push him aside and goes out room...he comes running after her he takes her bag and throws and cries ...how can you leave me and go...I you really want to end it than remove this chudaa...you won't be able to end this relationship...you just want me to bend down in front of you...and say sorry...but I won't do this... nothing is finished between us...

she takes out chudda and keeps it in his hands... tells u are right... nothing has ended in between us...coz we didn't had anything between us...BG song plays...maahi ve...

She leaves the house...he looks on... holding Bangle's
both have tears in their eyes... Shaurya's hands blood fells in her maang when he was trying to hold that Bangle's tightly and injuring his wounds...

Ravi tells Jeevan what have you done...if you wouldn't have damaged his restaurant...we didn't had such a heavy loss...

MAHEK comes back home...kanta observes her chudaa is Missing...MAHEK sits beside PD and tells I fell down when I was young and got hurt... everyone scolded me...but you told me if I didn't do mistake...how will I learn... later I was never scared of doing mistakes...

but loving Shaurya and I did my greatest mistake...I haven't hurt... whole family...but whole neighborhood...I have ended the relationship with him..

PD tells forget everything laddoo...when you went there we supported you ...now also we will support you... our doors may or may not open for son's ...but for daughters it always open..

MAHEK goes upstairs...Sonal comes and hugs her...and asks will you be able to stay without him...MAHEK tells I will get used to it ...I thought I can face him...what ever he do...he will try to harm me...but he Crossed all his limits...I have returned the chudaa to him...

Chachi is over hearing all their conversation..

Sonal tells you have returned the chudda...but what will you about memory which you brought along with u...she shows her face in mobile camera...and MAHEK sees her maang is filled with blood...and tries to washes it..
Cont..
After break...He is standing on her door ðŸ˜†
Edited by Shamrouz - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Amulya-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hi Shamz, I'm here for the 1st time
Shamz15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Amulya--

Hi Shamz, I'm here for the 1st time

Hi Amulya...RU watching the serial ??
Sharlene1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Shams another emotional episode
--Amulya-- thumbnail
Ye bg music... mahi ve words reminded me of Geet's mahi ve, LOL

SK ki aankhon mein aansoo, kya ye koi nightmare tho nahi, abh kya hame SK ki redemption ke taraf dhakel rahe hain ye CV's!!
Shamz15 thumbnail

What is he upto... Divorce for GV ...😆
Shamz15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sharlene1410

Thanks Shams another emotional episode

Welcome sharl ðŸ˜Š
--Amulya-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shamrouz

Hi Amulya...RU watching the serial ??

Yup, on Ozee and for updates I've been following your thread
asmitag thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Standing on door are u serious?🤣
candy02 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Phir se "khoon bhari maang" ðŸ˜²!!!!!! Ohhh God !!!

SK at her door 😲!!!! Hardly it has been 2-3 hours maximum, considering Delhi traffic !!! Dream sequence ??? Or he is with Purush Mukti Morcha ????!!!! ðŸ¤£
Edited by chandrima02 - 7 years ago