I Missed You- A ShraMan OS

evaviego thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago

Hello Friends. Surprised to see this post? Well I am equally surprised.πŸ˜† Never in my life did I think that I would be writing something. But this is the result of losing a bet. Apparently Deepti got fascinated by those bet games happening here and I fell prey to it. Her constant threats and emotional blackmailing led to this.😳

This is dedicated to My darling Mayu . The victim of my rants. Thanks for being patient always and listening to all the crap I have to say. And also thanks for asking that question. Although the answer made me lose. But thanks anyway.πŸ€—

And to Reshma. My friend , philosopher and guide. It's an honour to have you in my life.😊

Deepti. No this is not dedicated to you. You tricked me into this.πŸ˜›

So guys jo bhi joote chappal, tomatoes , jo bhi maarne ho please Deepti ko maariyega. She is the culprit.πŸ˜‰

About the OS:

I am just rewriting my birthday episode i.e. Episode 68. Twisting the story here and there so that we reach a prefect end. So, Nirmala came but Suman did not try to unite them. Someone once told me that some truths are better swept under the carpet. So a little lie won't harm anyone here. And the dialogues are mostly in Hindi as that's how it was in the show. So I thought translating it into English won't do justice to it.

Without further ado here's presenting to you my first ever writeup.

I Missed You.

Shravan was in his cabin waiting for Sumo. She had texted him earlier saying she wanted to meet him for he had taken undue advantage of her friendship. And now she wanted to close all the accounts. He assumed that she wanted a closure for all this. Things were not going well between them; their friendship was tainted due to a lot of misunderstandings. He was pacing to and fro trying to pin point the reason for such a message.

He sat on his chair reminiscing the good old days when his memory drifted off to a certain incident when he had to wait for her for 5 long hours. She had totally forgotten that she had called him to meet. And he stood there at their meeting place awaiting her arrival. And when she did, she had laughed at him for waiting for her. He cringed remembering that. History was repeating itself yet again. And he felt pity on his state. He was brought out of his trance when his cabin door opened.

"Shravan, Shravan I am really sorry. Mein actually" Suman had started off but was cut in by Shravan, "Aane mein late ho gayi, yahi na?" He completed with a wry smile.

She nodded unsure of what was to follow now. He continued saying " You know ye , I am sorry mein pehle bhi bahut baar sun chukka hu infact bachpan se yahi toh sunta aaya hu mein." Suman stood there with a confused look. "Aise 50, nahi ,100, nahi 200 incidents ginwa sakta hu mein tumhe. ginvau?" He had stated.

"Shravan" Suman was about to reason him when he cut in yet again, "Bachpan se yahi toh karti aayi ho tum. Mein tumhara homework karu, cycle ka puncture thik karu, Tumhare peche peche bhaagu. Aur tum? Tum prom pe kisi aur ke sath jao. Muje bulao aur bhool jao khelo mere sath." Her eyes widened at the sudden mention of prom. Where was this all coming from?

She just stood gaping at him, while he continued, "Sab jaanti thi tum, sab jaanti ho. Phir bhi yahi karti thi aur yahi karti ho. Aur sabke baad, I am sorry. Meri feelings meri emotions ki na tumhe parwaa thi aur na hi aaj hai."

"Shravan. Ek min ye sab tum kya bol rahe ho, mujhe kuch samaj nahi aa raha hai. Mein kya jaanti thi tab bhi aur ab bhi kya jaanti hu. Infact wo message tak maine tumhe galti se bhej diya tha, mein." Suman had finally started with her explanation but clearly he was in no mood to listen. "Galti se bhej diya tha? Matlab? Sab jaan bhooj ke karti ho tum." Said Shravan, with a disgusted look on his face.

"Shravan, mein ye sab jaan bhooj ke kyo" Suman was trying to make him understand but he yelled back at her saying "Achaa lagta hai tumhe ye jaan ke ki mein tume miss kar raha hu."

Suman stood there perplexed. Realization dawned upon Shravan that he had suddenly let out his feelings. Why did he have to get carried away always?

He just walked past her and left the office. He was pissed off with himself for saying that to her, of all the people in the world, to her who did not even care for him.

Suman could not comprehend what had happened. Even before she realized he had stormed out of the office, but she went after him limping, as she was yet to recover from her sprained ankle. She called out his name, but he paid no heed and just walked into the house and slammed the door shut.

"Bahut gusse mein hai." She thought and so she decided to go home. She certainly needed to sort some things out before confronting him again.

She drove off remembering all that had happened... She was feeling very guilty for all she had done. "Acha lagta hai tumhe ye jaan ke ki mein tumhe miss kar raha hu." This kept ringing in her ears on repeat mode.

"Bahut dard diya hai meine tumhe Shravan... jaane anjaane mein bahut hurt kiya meine tumhe. Lekin in sab baato ko jaan kar bhi, phir bhi tum mujhe miss karte ho." She did not even realize when her eyes welled up thinking all this.

She reached Tiwari Killa and parked her car in the driveway. She was confused whether she should text him or not.

Meanwhile Shravan was sitting in his room trying to solve the Rubik's cube absentmindedly. All he could think was about his encounter with Suman. He glanced at the Rubik's cube and threw it on the bed frustrated, it was his forte to solve it in mere One minute and thirty seconds, and tonight he had failed to do so. His phone beeped, he picked it up and the notification said it was a message from Sumo. Reluctantly he opened and read, "Kya tum sach mein mujhe miss kar rahe the?" He instantly typed, "Nahi." but could not send it. His conscience did not allow him to do that. He deleted her message and kept his phone aside.

Though he was successful in deleting her message. Thoughts about her could not be deleted that easily.   "Why is she like this? Why does she always take me for granted? My whole childhood revolved around her. But what did she give me in return. She did not even care to acknowledge me as her friend in front of others. Aur mein ? Mein pyaar kar betha usse. How stupid of you Shravan. Aur abhi bhi usi ke baare mein soch raha hai. Just forget her."

As Suman entered her room she found Nirmala waiting for her. She greeted and hugged Nirmala. Nirmala sensed that something was wrong with Suman. "Aap kab aaye?" Asked Suman.

Nirmala replied "Bus abhi abhi. Ye lo prasad. How are you feeling now? Tiwarji told me you had fever."

"Aunty , I am beter now." Suman said with a sad smile.

"Kya hua Suman? Tu mujhe pareshan lag rahi hai."

Suman nods negatively to this, bowing her head. Nirmala makes Suman look at her and asks with a motherly affection, "Suman kya hua? Mujhse bhi nahi share karegi? The love in her eyes and tenderness in her voice melted Suman and so she decided to divulge the cause of her sad mood.

"Aunty aapka beta na... khud toh pagal hai mujhe bhi pagal kar dega."

Nirmala chuckled and said, "Jhagda karke aai hai usse?"

"Jhagde ki baat nahi hai.Use samajhna itna mushkil hai na matlab kabhi kabhi itna khush ho jata hai jaise ki pucho mat and kabhi kabhi itne gusse mein rehta hai jaise pata nahi kya ho gaya ho. Bada best friend banta hai best dushman hai wo." Replied Suman.

Nirmala smiled hearing this and said, "Suman tumne kabhi socha hai, tum aur Shravan kitne saal se ek dusre ko jaante ho ? 13years. 13 saal bahut lambha samay hota hai. Jaanti ho insaan kisse jhagda karta hai. kisse naraz hota hai? Jisse wo apna samajhta hai. Shravan ka tum pe yun gussa karna tumse ye naarazgi, isliye hai kyoki wo tumhe apna dost manta hai. Tumhare saath wo comfortable feel karta hai."

"Shayad aap sahi keh rahe hai Aunty."

"Jaanti ho Suman ye rishtey bhi na paudhon ki tarah hote hai , jis tarah paudon ka khayal rakhna padta hai, unki hifasat karni padthi hai. Aise hi rishton ko bhi sanjhok kar rakhna padta hai. Unhe sambhal kar rakhna padta hai. Rishton ko thoda waqt dena chaiye panapne ke liye. Saans lene ke liye. Hum sabko thodi space chaiye hoti hai, aise hi rishton ko bhi ek tehraav ek space ki zarurat hoti hai. Tum apne aur Shravan ke rishtey ko thodi space dekhe dekho. Phir dekhna sab thik ho jayega."

Suman just nodded hearing this. She knew what Nirmala had said was right, But her heart was not ready to register it.

"Chal mein change karke aati hu, kaafi raat ho chuki." Saying this Nirmala leaves.

Suman sat there pondering over it, "Sahi keh rahi hain aap Aunty, but ek baat toh hai. Space. Wo kuch zyaada hi aa gaya lagta hai humare beech. 10 saal. Ab aur kitna space? Nahi Aunty. Aap sahi ho. But humare case mein, mujhe Shravan se baat karni hi padegi."

Suman lay down on her mattress, she checked her phone to see if he had responded or not. It only lead to her disappointment. "Koi nahi Sumo, tune use itna satayaa hai, thoda toh uska haq banta hai."

She decided to text him again, "Shravan, bolo na. Tum mujhe miss karte the? I am waiting for your reply."

Shravan received the message. "What is with this woman? Chahti kya hai ye ab?" Thinking so he deleted the message angrily.

After waiting for a while when no response came from his side, she tried threatening him. "Dhamki deke dekhti hu. Sumo style."

"Shravan agar reply nahi kiya na, toh mein phir tumhare life me kabhi interfere nahi karungi."

Anger boiled within him the moment he read it. "Mat karo interfere. As if I care." he said to himself, and threw the phone on the bed.

Just then Pushkar came into Shravan's room, " Bechare phone pe kiska gussa nikaal rahe ho bhaiya?"

Shravan tried hard to act normal but failed miserably. "Kuch nahi aisi hi. Kuch puchna tha?"

"Haan. But baad mein. Pehle aap ye batao ki aap itne disturbed kyon ho?"

"Kisne kaha mein disturbed hu? Tu bata kya kaam hai." Shravan said trying to divert the topic

"Bhaiya, bhai hu mein aapka. Chalo tell me what's wrong."

"Life mein kuch rishtey itne complicated ho jaate hai ki samaj mein nahi aata ki unhe handle kaise kare."

"Sumo ke baare mein baat kar rahe ho na?"

"Sumo kaha se aa gayi beech mein?" Shravan replied with a wry smile.

"Par aapki aankhein toh kuch aur hi keh rahi hai. Shaam ko phone aya tha bhaiya uska. Aapke baare mein puch rahi thi. Aur aap bhi shayad usi ka intezaar kar rahe the. Wo waha par pareshan hai aur aap yaha par pareshan ho. Bhaiya aap dono ke beech mein jo bhi hai na aapko us bare mein baat karni chiaye."

"Koi zaruart nahi hai." said Shravan agitatedly. "Kuch relations ko ek time ke baad aage badaana hi nahi chaiye, usse ummedein badti hai. Aur ummed se insaan ko sirf ek cheez milti hai dhokha."

"Bahut pyaar karte ho na aap Sumo se."

"Haan..." said Shravan absentmindedly. And realized his folly immediately. He tried to cover up saying, "I mean nahi, kya yaar chote,  kya bol raha hai tu?"

Pushkar smiled seeing his Bhaiya getting tongue tied.

"Bhaiya..."

"Chote, mujhe is baare me baat nahi karni. Will you please excuse me? I am tired. I need to sleep."

"Good night bhaiya." Pushkar left the room thinking, "Ye dono jaan kar bhi apne jazbaat ko andekha kar rahe hai. Aag toh barabar lagi hai, bus ab ek dhakkhe ki kami hai, chal beta Pushkar lag ja kaam pe, Bhaiya toh samajhne se rahe, Sumo ko hi samjhana padega."

Suman and Shravan retired to their respective beds, it had been a long day for them. But little did they know what the coming day had in stock for them. Their lives were about to take a turn about which both were unaware of.

~~~

Next day Suman woke up expecting a message but was disappointed. But it could not deter her; she had decided that she will make up to it, no matter what.  She smiled thinking, "Go Sumo. Aaj phir se koshish karenge."

Shravan too woke up expecting a text from her. "Acha hai Sumo ki tum meri life me interfere nahi karna chahti. In fact ye hum dono ke liye acha hai." A frown had made its place on his face.

~~~

Pushkar had come to meet Suman at PCT.

"Oye, Yaha kaise aya?

"Sumo mujhe tujhse ek important baat karni hai."

"Bol kya hai." she knew where this was going, she took a pineapple and started cutting it.

Pushkar continued, "Yaar tere aur bhaiya ke beech mein kya hai ye tum dono nahi samaj paa rahe na toh mein bata deta hu."

Suman looked at him confused and asked. "Kya hai hum dono ke beech mein? Sirf dosti hi toh hai and dosto ke beech me ladai jhagda chalta rehta hai."

"Agar kaam karne ki acting khatam ho gayi ho toh meri baat sun le."

"Sun toh rahi hu bol na."

"Tum dono na ek dusre se door reh ke bhi door nahi reh paa rahe ho kehne ko ek dusre se naaraz ho lekin sirf upper upper se. Ek dusre se gussa nahi ho tum log, apne aap se gussa ho tum. Pata hai kyon? He paused and continued. "Kyonki tum dono ek dusre se pyaar krte ho."

The knife she was holding slipped out of her hand as a result of the shock. And seeing Suman in a flustered state, Pushkar realized that his arrow had hit the aim.

Puskar smiled victoriously folded his hands and looked at her. "Kya hua? Mere muh se apna sach sun ke shock laga? Madam har baat muh se nahi boli jaati chehra dek ke bhi pata chal jata hai." "Saaf saaf likha hai chechre pe. C'mon Sumo kuch nahi toh bachpan se jaanta hu tujhe, bhaiya k ek ek update ke liye kaise marti rehti thi. Mein toh humesha se jaanta tha mujhe laga ki aate hi bol degi tu, but itni slow niklegi ye na socha tha maine."

"Itna evident hai?" Suman was baffled hearing all this.

Areyy. Bahut."

"Par Shravan ne kaha tujhse kuch? Koi hint diya?"

"Haan."

Her heart started pounding excitedly and nervously. "Kya?"

Pushkar smiled mischievously."Wo toh tu bhaiya se hi jaake puch."

"Pushkar bata na yaar. kya bola usne tujhe?"

"Sumo... Mein nahi batane wala, ek baar ja kar bhaiya se mil le aur bol ke dekh tere dil ka haal. I assure you jo bhi hai, kuch positive hi hoga, but tu ja aur baat kar. See yaa.. I have got a meeting." Saying so he left before she speaks again.

"Mein kyon? Wo kyon nahi bol sakta?" Suddenly the realization dawned upon her, he did try. "Yaar Sumo. Tune hi toh nahi padha library jaake book, wo toh sab kuch batana chahta tha. Aur galtiyaan bhi saari tune hi ki hai, Chal Sumo ab teri baari. Bahut hua ye sab. Usne bola toh he missed you. Pushkar bol raha hai toh kuch toh hoga. Mein hi kar leti hoon baat. Kaan pakad ke maafi maangungi dekhte hai kaise maaf nahi karta." "Abhi toh office mein hoga, office jaati hu, bol deti hu. I have waited enough. Now I should just go say it."

She rushed to his office. Heart beating faster than ever. Butterflies in her stomach. Feeling myriad of emotions at the same time.

She stood in front of his cabin, nervous; she was going to apologize for everything. But what if he refused to forgive. What if he would not let her utter even a single word? But no, this was not the time to be in a dilemma, it was the time to let her heart out. Tell him how guilty she was for all that she had done. Tell him about the void she felt after he left. Tell him everything she could. She took a deep breath and opened the cabin door, slowly.

As she entered she saw him lost in his thoughts. "Shravan" She called.

Shravan looked at her and was a bit surprised to see her. But deep down happy about it. He did not expect her to come after those unanswered texts. A small smile crept over his face unknowingly but vanished soon.

"Tum? What are you doing here? Bhool gayi kal kya message kiya tha? Kyon aai ho?"

"Sab yaad hai. Kal kya message kiya tha yeh bhi and us din conference room mein kya bola tha ye bhi."

"Matlab?" he asked

"Bola tha na  ki ab kabhi chod kar nahi jaungi. Tum kitna bhi gussa ho jao aake sorry bolungi."

Shravan was perplexed. Never did he think that she would come to apologize.

She continued. "I am sorry Shravan. She held both her ears and said. I am sorry for everything."

Shravan was overwhelmed to see this. This was not the Sumo he knew, she never apologized. He knew how difficult it would have been for her to say this one simple sentence. Her prestige mattered a lot to her. Still she had come. Not caring about her self-respect even after getting no response from him. He smiled and as he was about to say something. She interrupted.

"Shravan. Aaj nahi. Aaj Sumo day hai. Aaj mujhe bolne do. Once I complete I will let you speak also."

Hearing this Shravan smiled and signaled her to go on. So this was not all, there was more to come and he couldn't wait to hear.

"Shravan I am sorry for everything. I am sorry for being an idiot. For being the snob I was. For bullying you. For not acknowledging you as my friend just because I thought it would ruin my reputation. Sorry Shravan. I should not have reacted that way when you told me about your mom. You needed me. You needed my support and I abandoned you. You had to suffer all alone because your only friend chose her reputation over you. I am so sorry Shravan."

Saying this she started sobbing and Shravan moved forward to console her but she stopped him.

Nahi shravan bola na aaj nahi, bolne do aaj. Bahut kuch hai bolne ko. Dus saal se mein dil mein leke ghoom rahi hu kuch baatein." "Wo us din, jab tumhe Durinder ke baare mein pata chala tab bola tha na tumhe maine ki akela nahi chodti tumhe kabhi, isliye nahi kyonki hum dost hai but isliye kyoki pyaar hai.. Bahut pyaar karti hu mein Shravan tumse. Abhi se nahi. Bachpan se." Shravan could not believe his ears. So his love was indeed reciprocated but he was unaware of it. And he blamed her for his unrequited love. His happiness knew no bounds that moment. But he had to wait till she finished.

"Tumhare jaane ke baad mujhe pata chala meine kya khoya hai. maine toh apne aap ko kho diya tha Shravan. Tumhari Sumo, Suman ban gayi. Aisa nahi hai ki mein tumhe contact karna nahi chahti thi, but darti thi, tum rukhe bhi nahi us din jab mein chillate chillate peche bhaagi us din, jab tum ja rahe the, tum naraz the mujhse aur mujhme himmat bhi nahi thi. But sach kahun humesha Pushkar se puchti rehti thi tumhare baare mein. Tumhe Facebook pe stalk karti rehti thi. Tumhare photo se roz baat karti thi. Tum hi toh they mere best friend. Aisa karne se lagta tha tum aas pass hi ho." The spark in her eyes were the proof that she was telling the truth.

"Phir Ramnath Uncle ke birthday pe unhone bataya ki tum wapas aa rahe ho. Dus saal baad. That moment I felt like I was getting my life back which I had lost 10 years ago. Maine tabhi soch liya tha , manaa lungi tumhe and tum maaf bhi kar doge. Wo party mein I came all dressed up just for you, butterflies itna shor macha rahi thi na Shravan, kya batau." She chuckled. And he smiled hearing that.  "But that day you told Pushkar ki tumhe koi Sumo yaad nahi. Mein wahi thi. Us din us jhumke ke sath mera dil bhi toot gaya tha." Shravan pulled a chair for her and made her sit and sat in front of her.

She continued "Then you came to meet Nanu. And when I saw you smiling at our childhood pic, I knew ki tum sirf gussa ho isliye aise bole. And us raat tumhe drop karte waqt dil se sorry bola tha. But then you acted as if tumhe kuch yaad nahi. You said you have moved on. Toh phir se mera ego beech mein aa gaya. Isliye bol diya tha ki itni badi baat bhi nahi thi. Par badi baat thi shravan , bahut badi baat thi. Itni badi ki I still feel guilty for doing all those things, even after 10 years."

"Pata hai How excited I was to go to the reunion party with you. It was like a dream come true. Attending a party with you that too our school's reunion party. Our school where me met. Where I found you. My best friend." Her face had lit up for a while but lost the colour soon."But then you went with Urvashi. I felt bad and then you insulted me. I know you feel guilty about it now. But it's okay Shravan. Wo meri punishment thi for all the wrong doings. And then at the Holi party you accepted  to marry Urvashi. Us din mujhe lagaa maine tumhe wapas kho diya." Her voice choked a bit at the mention of losing him.

"But when Preeti narrated what actually happened. I realized that maybe all was not lost." Suman smiled a bit saying this. "Kitni selfish hoon na mein. Whenever I am in trouble I come running to you and the moment everything is sorted I just throw you like a pebble. I am sorry. Phir bhi tum humesha meri help ke liye aa jate the. You were always my pillar of strength. Tum toh jaante ho na. How inexpressive I am. But when it comes to you. Meri zubaan roke nahi rukti. That day at my childhood home I opened up to you because you are the only one I can open up to. And trust me. I felt so good that day, to finally let out my feelings and thoughts which I had locked up inside. That was one of the best days of my life. A Whole day with you after 10 long years, and exactly how we used to be. Thanks for all the help Shravan. Jitna thank you bolu kam hai. Tum toh apni family ke against jaane ko bhi ready ho gaye mere liye. Mein shayad ye kabhi nahi kar paati tumhare liye." She was proud of him for doing that and her eyes said it all.

"Us din preeti bhoj pe jab tumne wo sab kaha mujhe laga kisi aur hi rishtey ki baat kar rahe ho." She blushed and chuckled before continuing, "But still I was happy. I got my best friend back." Her smile widened. And her smile just mirrored on his face.

"And then at Tom Uncle's stall when you told me that you have confronted your family, My heart skipped a beat Shravan." "But yaa of course, Dost hai hum. She shook her head smiling. "You know why I made you eat karela and visit the parlour with me. Mein kuch test karna chahti thi. And I thought you failed. But now as I recall you passed it all."

"Test?" Shravan asked.

"Love Test, Preetha ka idea tha. Phir kabhi bataungi. Abhi bahut kuch bach raha hai." Shravan just shook his head amused at her antics.

"Finally when everything was falling into place you said you are going back to London because  Chachi jii. I cried the whole night. And then the day we got to spent with each other. Another best day of my life." She smiled but then a nervous look appeared on her face. Shravan arched his eyebrows quizzically. And taking a deep breath she continued "I read that letter you wrote me. Phone lene gayi thi na tab."

Shravan's eyes popped out for a second but she raised her hand signaling not to interrupt her.

"That's why I was asking you about your love. But you said you have moved on. And I felt like my life was falling apart yet again. Tum gaye toh nahi wapas but humare beech ki misunderstandings humesha comeback maar jaati thi. Ek pal ke liye jab sab thik lagta dusre hi pal kuch aisa kar deti mein jisse tumhe chot pahuche. But tum bhi kuch kam nahi they." She complained. "Here I was falling more for you with each passing day and you were busy helping my family find a groom for me...!!!" "Every time I thought you were about to confess yeh dosti beech mein aa jati thi." He could sense she was clearly pissed with this dosti game. He couldn't say anything but smiled broadly.

"Tumhe toh meri shadi se bhi koi farak nahi padh raha tha. Isliye mujhe Lalaji aur Ramnath Uncle se wo sab bolna padha. Maine socha atleast tab toh tum realise karoge." "But I was shocked to hear your views  about women. I want to change your opinion Shravan. Mein chahti hu ki tum apna nazariya badlo. Dusron ka toh pata nahi. Mein chahti hu tum mujhpe vishwas karo, meri dosti pe vishwas karo.  Mein har mushkil mein tumhara saath dena chahti hoon. Jab tum kamzor padho mein tumhari taakat banna chahti hoon. Mein tumhe kabhi chod ke nahi jaungi Shravan. Mein matlabi nahi hoon. Mein tumhara dard samajhti hoon. Par apni maa ki wajah se please tum baaki aurato ko galat mat samjho. Sab ek jaise nahi hote Shravan. Unhone jo kiya uske peche unka koi apna reason raha hoga jo mujhe nahi pata. Shayad waqt rehte hume wo bhi pata chal jaye. But why are you punishing your present and future for it?" Shravan cringed at the mention of his mother, but for once he wanted to trust Sumo.

"That day in your office jab tumne kaha ki mein special hoon isliye tum mere baare mein waise nahi sochte jaise baaki aurato ke baare mein sochte ho. That was when I finally felt ki tumhari life mein , dil mein abhi bhi thodi jagah hai mere liye. Mein tumhare sath aur time spend karna chahti thi isliye tumhe dinner pe le jaane ke liye bola. Wo Jairaj wali story sirf tumhe jalaane ke liye boli thi. Just to see your reaction to it. And you reacted exactly as I thought you would. But then when I wanted to know more about you , you started running away from me. Ho kya jaata hai tumhe? Mere calls nahi attend karte. Messages ka reply nahi karte. Kal maine sachi mein galti se message bheja tha Shravan. Kal pata chala mujhe ki maine kitna hurt kiya hai tumko. Tumhare andar ye sab chal raha hai mujhe pata hi nahi tha. Kal pata chala mujhe ki tum miss karte the. I missed you too Shravan. I missed you a lot. Das saal har pal maine sirf tumhare intezaar mein kaatein hai. Tumhari awaaz sunne ke liye tumhe ek nazar dekhne ke liye tadpi hu mein. Tarasti rahi hoon. Par kabhi himmat hi nahi hui tumse baat karne ki. Galti jo ki thi maine. Kaise maafi maangu samaj nahi aa raha tha."

She took his hands in hers, and looked into his eyes and said," I am sorry Shravan. Please maaf kar do. Aur ab tak toh tum samaj hi gaye ho par phir bhi mein kehna chahti hoon, I love you Shravan. I have loved you all my life. And will love you forever. No matter what."

Both Shravan's and Suman's eyes welled up at this revelation. She finally had said it, all she had bottled up. And he had heard what he was craving for all these years." That moment for so overwhelming for him that could not understand what to do and what to say. He pulled out his hand from her hold and stood up facing the other side.

Suman was shocked at this reaction. She had thought that everything has finally fallen into place but his reaction said the opposite.

"Shravan. Kya hua? Ab tum bol sakte ho." He smiled at this and then turned around to face her.

"Kya bolun. Kuch bolne layak choda hai kya tumne."

"Shravan?"

"Hmmm..."

"Shravan , I said I love you."

"Toh?"

"Toh? you are supposed to say it back." She was shocked at his reply.

"Only if you feel the same way na Sumo?"

"Matlab?" Suman couldn't believe what was happening. She was just not ready to lose her love yet again. She would not be able to bear it.

"Acha Sumo."

"Kya?"

"I always wanted to do this for you. I am not good at it. But still I want to."

"Kya bole jaa rahe ho tum Shravan" Saying she was annoyed would have been an understatement. She had confessed her love and this guy was talking gibberish.

"Arey. Bolne toh do. Beech mein hi bolne lag jaati ho. Now it's my turn. Just listen." And she nodded affirmative.

"Shayari toh meri likhi mein tumhe sunna hi chukha hoon. Aaj mein mera ek all time favourite song gaana chahunga. You know I am a bad singer, but you will have to bear with me." She calmed down a bit and nodded positively.

He began;

"Aapki nazaron ne samjha, pyaar ke kabil mujhe,
Dil ki ai dhadkan thaher ja, mil gayee manzil mujhe,
Aapki nazron ne samjha."

The change in her expressions did not go unnoticed by him. That expression had the power to break all his resolve and take her into a bone crushing hug, but that could wait. He had to complete this anyhow.

"Ji hamein manzoor hai, aapka ye faisla,

Ji hamein manzoor hai, aapka ye faisla,
Keh rahi hai har nazar, banda parvar shukriya,
Do jahaan ki aaj khushiyan ho gayi haasil mujhe,
Aapki nazron ne samjha."

Suman could not hold back her tears anymore. This is all she ever wanted and today she was blessed with her most important wish. No matter how hard she tried, the tears would just not stop. He came up to her and cupped her face into his hands. Wiping her tears with his thumbs, he continued.

Aapki manzil hoon main meri manzil aap hain,

Aapki manzil hoon main meri manzil aap hain,
Kyon main toofaan se darun mera saahil aap hain
Koi tufanon se kah de, mil gaya sahil mujhe
Aapki nazron ne samjha."

"I love you too Sumo. You have no idea how lucky I am to have you." He concluded.

This was it. Now she could not control anymore. She was the lucky one here, but this guy was saying that he was the one lucky to have found her. She had done so wrong to him. How was she worthy of all this love? How could this man love her like this? She claimed to be his best friend and had failed to see his inner self big time. She had failed to recognize him and his love all this while.

She closed the remaining distance between them and wrapped her arms around him, hugging him tightly with all her might. She could not afford to lose him ever. And he hugged her back even tighter, with all the love he had for her.

"Shravan?"

"Hmm..."

"Will you be mine? Forever?"

"I am already yours, and will be yours forever and always."

He was content with all he had. But now she wanted to give him all that he deserved but was deprived of. Everything. Her love and his mom. But that could wait. She had lied to him about not knowing the reason behind his mother's act, because the time was just not right. A lot had to be done before the revelations. But for now this new relationship needed to be nurtured with friendship, love, trust and understanding. The roots needed to be made so strong that nothing in the world could ever shake their bond.

~~~~

Phew. Finally done. Thanks for reading it. It means a lot to me.

My respect for the writers has increased 10 folds today. Had to re-watch all those 68 epis to come up with this stuff. I bow down to you people. How do you guys manage this? Salute to you guys.

Listen to Sanam Puri's version of this song and I am sure you will love it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BWLYFc9MDFI

I would love to know your views about this. Honest views. Please feel free to say whatever you wish to. The good, the bad, the shortcomings. Everything. I believe it will only help me improve.

Lots of Love

Eva

Edited by evaviego - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

deltadawn thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
res πŸ˜‰

--unress--

FINALLYY!! mai aa gayi aur laptop khul gaya πŸ˜ƒ

First for my happy dance about a successful blackmailing mission 

Related image

kitne dino ki mehnat meri aaj safal hui!!

πŸ˜ƒ

Thank you to the person who had the first idea about bets to make people write on the forum.πŸ‘

#takeabow

Image result for bow down animated gif

Tu chapter dedicate mat kar re... aaj to mai bas tere post ki khushi manaungi.
OS ka review coming up in my second post.

Yaha to party karne ke liye jagah rakhi thi 

Image result for minion party gif

Edited by deltadawn - 7 years ago
evaviego thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Girte padhte hi sahi. I guess i managed it well. πŸ˜†πŸ€£
#SelfAppreciation πŸ˜›

Edited by evaviego - 7 years ago
CarpeDiem_365 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Worth a million hearts..!❀️
So beautifully written !!πŸ‘

How nicely the actual scenes and dialogues were incorporated! ! πŸ‘πŸΌ
You watched all the episodes again,,I relived them reading this 'os'...#OutstandingStory! !

Sumo's confession was !! Just love!!
The song.! Oh! My My!! And his gestures while she was speaking!! 

Pushkie...cutie pie! Voice of wisdom! 

Me while reading this declaration of love!πŸ˜†

And,,last but not the least...somebody said,,I cannot write! Such lairs I tell u..!

Edited by CarpeDiem_ - 7 years ago
deltadawn thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
res πŸ˜†
--unress#2--

Please don't mind dear but ... 

This was absolutely brilliant. So true to apni original Sumo ... ek ghaav do tukde !! (improvised a marathi saying into hindi) πŸ˜†

and you write so so well !! Usse yaad aya...

MORON Why did you not write before?? Kitna tujhe behlaya, fuslaya, daraya, dhamkaya, publically remind kiya, pure forum pe pichaa kar kar ke logo ke thread spam kiye almost... 

Jab ki you could write so well already !! You thakaaoed me. so I deserve a dedication here wht say people?? πŸ˜‰

Ye meri Sumo hai jo episode 1 se 94 tak zinda thi !!

but ye upgraded version hai kyunki iske dimag me sirf self respect ka hi nahi common sense ka bhi fuel padta hai chalne ke vaaste!!πŸ˜†

Pushkie baby... if I say then it becomes repititive but "Ye mera Pushkar hai" πŸ‘sniff how I missed him till the end. πŸ˜­

He understood his brother so well and his friend too and their problems. This was his first good attempt to fix things between them, bring purpose to his own character and he has not wasted it here. Kuch to kaam aye baki log inki problems solve karne me.πŸ˜ƒ

But sumo slayed it. 😎Your Sumo slayed it. ❀️Is sumo me Eva ki aatma a gayi thi !! πŸ‘

It was always right there in front. It's like you keep looking for something in your entire room and then realize it was right in front of you all along. πŸ˜³

She had said "Mana lungi tumhe. sorry bol dungi"

To sorry bolna to banta tha. Manaana bhi banta tha. And she did. She reached out to him.

She was finally able to muster the courage to accept that she missed him. Oh how I missed this. bestie hai to uske saamne hi to mu kholegi na.. bol deti. and you made her talk πŸ€—

Agree to your point about not confronting him about daal mata for a while till they were themselves strong together to face it. safe thought. Sirf I love you kafi nahi hai, they had a lot of issues to work on as well. twas perfect hunny.πŸ‘πŸΌ

Shravan's reaction. For a second I was taken aback but that is to blame on me myself because in all of our IF stories Shravan is never able to show any restraint once this point comes in his life he springs into ACTION.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

But you stayed true to our introvert shravan..chashmish. he would do that.. not be able to first control his overwhelming feelings so would turn away and then would want to express in his own geeky style. What a beautiful song. 

Who said this is the last one from you? 😑If I have to trap you again to write I will keep trying for that again and again. But please do write. It was wonderful.

Loving you Sumo still. Wo boli. JA KE BOLI.. can't get over it for a few days atleast. this happiness spread in my imaginary shraman world. 

Related image

Edited by deltadawn - 7 years ago
reshmanair356 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Eva. ..you are a penultimate idiot!!
And I  officially declare you one .

How on earth did you not write all this while!!!
It's beautiful to say the least!!

It could have happened this way. ..it should have happened this way. The show could have been salvaged. 

She went back to him . She confessed about every second that she missed him. There was a genuine regret about all the hurt that was caused, all the pain that was given in your story. That makes me feel so much at peace, vindicated actually. Shravan deserved it.

And she finally set him free. If after this point, after she would have given her love and gained his trust, would she have introduced Nirmala to him, his reaction would have been far more open and positive. So you gave us that angle as well.

I missed you. .these 3 words would have done far more for Shraman than I love you. You got it right there.

I once read somewhere that in French you don't say I miss you. 
You say "tu me manques"  which means "you are missing from me "...sums up what Sumo felt perfectly.  

AWESOME JOB EVAπŸ‘ ...Super proud of you my little one.
Edited by reshmanair356 - 7 years ago
HappyLibran1910 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Omg my lil warrior u finally did it .. High-five
I read it twice😊.. Suman confession was according to me the highlight of this show. Sumwhr I wanted her true feelings to come out n make known to Shravan .. I wanted Shravan To hear her say it ... Rather Shravan needed to hear it out loud n clear .. For all the pain n insecurities he had instilled in him .. This shld hve been the cure

You hve Beautifully penned down this confession scene of Sumo .. I'm glad she done it one go .. Without interruptions .. Rightly agree with Resh that so many places or rather opp. Were their to salvage the show :((They jus butchered her character to no end ..

I'm glad you give us this sauve and sane Sumo .. She did not give up n went behind him .. I loved the way you hve taken up situations from all the episodes for her to realise n confess her mistakes .. N agree to her being wrong .. This episode where he was waiting for her .. N by mistake brought his feelings in the open .. Had so much potential .. I'm glad u chose this ..

Many a times in a couple u are not aware when the friendship has blossomed into love .. Esp childhood freinds.. Glad she gave him clear situations on why she was not sure abt his feelings ...
This incomplete love story had so much potential ...excellent portrayal of their respective characters by the leads .. Sigh my rant has to endπŸ˜•

I'm glad Pushkar was their in this story as can't imagine Shraman stories without him. Thank u for including him ..😳

And finally thank you for the dedication sweety the feelings are mutualπŸ€—n hope it will continue ... The rants I meanπŸ˜†

I think you shld write more :)) and fully agree with you how difficult a job this is .. And kudus to all the writers who keep Shranan alive amongst us ..and bring out the various facets of their lives ..
Good luck lil oneπŸ‘πŸΌ
Love mayuri❀️

My most fav : want a drunk sumo confession .. Jus like the intense Shravan during preekar wedding :))

Oops I for got .. I Missed you is more Apt for them then I love you .. ( Coz that was a forgone conclusion even tho they were not aware of it ) agree with Resh :)

And the song selection is Edited by amks2016 - 7 years ago
Tinna28 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Resss πŸ˜›
Hi eva di
Pehle tho we should be thankful to depti di
Nahi toh yeh os nahi mita

Now coming to update
As intial parts were same in the story
But you described it so well
It felt reviewing the memories of edkv
All the dialogue and emotions were on point

And i love that part
Once sumo again msg shravan
When se she said 'maine tumUhari reply ka wait kar rahi hu
This is so humerous annd cute tooo...poor sumo

Then again cutie pie pushkar ki entry
I am so so loved this character apart from shravan
Hameasha har story mein shravan ko milvata hai ...
Aur jab pushkar ne kaha na ki ...talked to shravan
I am so daam happy ..such a agenl pushkar is

And i am glad sumo ki ego fir beech mein nahi aai
Then she go to shravan "s office
And the way she express her feeling
As this the the thing we always want in the show
But it never happened 😭 ...par koi baat nahi eva di post kar diya
And its o emotional confessions
And the way u described its just awesome
Aur mein bhi emotional hoh gayi ...ha nahi tohhh

And when shravan said no
I was like yeh kya hua
Yeh kya naya twist hai
I was so in tension

But finally he confesses
And that song ..love it
I never imagined shravan will sing a song
But that"s twwo good
Its lovely os di

Plz write some more such pieces
And sorry agar comment jayada lamba hoh gaya
Kya karu mein ..adaat se majboor πŸ˜†

Waiting for more
Luv
TinaEdited by Tinna28 - 7 years ago
Itssanjh thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Congratulations on your 2000 th post eva! 
reshmanair356 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Un rested on page 1Edited by reshmanair356 - 7 years ago