8th March (Live Update)

Shamz15 thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
Episode starts with...SK driving the car and MS break down after he leaves... everything got destroyed...SK remember her words to stop it for her and their relation...

He dials a number and stops the car and call to officer and tell to them to stop the demolition...officer tells it's late now ... only two shops are left now ...if you want me to stop then I will stop...he asks them to stop ..

Shhetal blames Sharma's for the damage and neighbors also join them...ratan chacha tells we will go to office and see what we can Doo..

Sheetal tells we shouldn't allow them to run their business here as ...if SK turns violent again ...he will damage all the property than...all the neighbors agree...Sonal request not to do so as she is now daughter in law of that house. ...Sheetal goes from there..

SK argues with Karuna that he is doing it for business...she tells you won't understand it now ...you will understand it later...He tells they should understand what happens when they mess with Shaurya Khanna..

MAHEK comes there and hears it...SK tells look your DIL came to show me the right path and give me lecture...

Karuna tells to mahek tobforgive her...MAHEK tells how many times will you do that MAA ..

MAHEK goes to balcony...collects her belongings and put in a bag...she takes out frames. ..and look for a bulb... Shaurya who is over looking all that asks ...I have broked the bulb...

she takes the kitchen stuff...SK asks what are you doing...she doesn't reply...he holds her can't you hear ...what is this new drama...he takes her bag and throws on sofa...He asks what will you do now to hurt me ... bring police or call mahila morcha...

MAHEK tells to hurt and break trust is your habit not mine...she start leaving...he holds her hand...she tells let me go ...iam leaving you your life forever...this is what you wanted...I have lost it.

She takes the bag and come in the room...he holds her from back side and turns her around pulls her...and tells you want me to believe that you are leaving and giving up the task which you have taken ...

he asks you want me to accept my guilt and say sorry in front of you...she tells do you think it is possible...they are very big words for Shaurya Khanna...these words are for an idioti like me...

SK tells if you hated me this much ...why did you came to my house...I had a expectations that I can change you...but I was wrong...like a fool I brought my baraat and came here ...I thought it's love...but it was love what I saw in your eyes...but I was wrong

CONT...
Edited by Shamrouz - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

thilss thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

First of all what the hell is wrong with Karuna ?? 

Y she behaves like a teenager all if a sudden ?? 

Where's the matured, smart lady went ??
Shamz15 thumbnail
I have paid a big amount for this Mahek tells ... because of me my family is on road...if I stay in your house for some more time...I will fell down in my own eyes...

she turns and try to go ...he tells ohhh hello...it's my house not a 5 star hotel when ever you wish you come and stay and when you wish you leave...

he closes the door and stand in front of it...she tries to open it...he holds her hand...

continue...

thilss thumbnail

Tfs Shamm 🤗

Y he behaves like this ?? 

Y can't they show him as a bit kind, sensible man ?? 

I loved to see their lovey dovey scenes which they turned out to be some fake craps in the end.
Shamz15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: thilss

First of all what the hell is wrong with Karuna ?? 

Y she behaves like a teenager all if a sudden ?? 

Where's the matured, smart lady went ??

Karuna asks mahek for forgiveness...On behalf of his son 😆😆
trentzoe thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks Shams..😊
Mahek finally leaving SK .. 👏👏

candy02 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hope this is NOT an IWD lollipop for the fangirls !!!

@Shams, thanks for the update 🤗
Shamz15 thumbnail
Get ready to see the new shade of SK...😆😆
Feeling like crying 
thilss thumbnail

Second part n the end of 1st

Yaay. This is what I was dying to seee. Dreamyyy. 

He is losing it. Yaaay 
brat2008 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shamrouz

Episode starts with...SK driving the car and MS break down after he leaves... everything got destroyed...SK remember her words to stop it for her and their relation...

He dials a number and stops the car and call to officer and tell to them to stop the demolition...officer tells it's late now ... only two shops are left now ...if you want me to stop then I will stop...he asks them to stop ..

Shhetal blames Sharma's for the damage and neighbors also join them...ratan chacha tells we will go to office and see what we can Doo..

Sheetal tells we shouldn't allow them to run their business here as ...if SK turns violent again ...he will damage all the property than...all the neighbors agree...Sonal request not to do so as she is now daughter in law of that house. ...Sheetal goes from there..

SK argues with Karuna that he is doing it for business...she tells you won't understand it now ...you will understand it later...He tells they should understand what happens when they mess with Shaurya Khanna..

MAHEK comes there and hears it...SK tells look your DIL came to show me the right path and give me lecture...

Karuna tells to forgive her...MAHEK tells how many times will you do that...

MAHEK goes to balcony...collects her belongings and put in a bag...she takes out frames. ..and look for a bulb... Shaurya who is over looking all that asks ...I have broked the bulb...

she takes the kitchen stuff...SK asks what are you doing...she doesn't reply...he holds her can't you hear ...what is this new drama...he takes her bag and throws on sofa...He asks what will you do now to hurt me ... bring police or call mahila morcha...

MAHEK tells to hurt and break trust is your habit not mine...she start leaving...he holds her hand...she tells let me go ...iam leaving you your life forever...this is what you wanted...I have lost it.

She takes the bag and come in the room...he holds her from back side and turns her around pulls her...and tells you want me to believe that you are leaving and giving up the task which you have taken ...

he asks you want me to accept my guilt and say sorry in front of you...she tells do you think it is possible...they are very big words for Shaurya Khanna...these words are for an idioti like me...

SK tells if you hated me this much ...why did you came to my house...I had a expectations that I can change you...but I was wrong...like a fool I brought my baraat and came here ...I thought it's love...but it was love what I saw in your eyes...but I was wrong

CONT...

Thank you shams 🤗
Looks like more effective episode today ( in Mehaks POV)
At least she realized it was not love in SK,s eyes for her anymore
Hope she sticks to breaking all ties with him
Karuna - poor lady!
I feel for her as a mom when you have a child with behavior issues how her life is a struggle everyday
I can totally understand her helplessness 😭
She cant abandon her baby at whatever cost ( though she did not give birth to him ) 😭
Damn !!! Am getting emotional now
It's so painful to see relationships break
But SK & MS this is what you are destined for 😕
Sorry ! Ladies !!!