7th March,2017:Written Update: Zindagi Ki Mahek

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Hey friends! I shall be doing your written updates for Tuesdays! 😳

Part 1

Mahek is holding Shauryas hand when he pulls back. He says you people are weird, one hurts, other puts bandage on it. Wow. Mahek tries to explain but Shaurya turns his back on her. He tries to put the stove on but it doesn't work. He rues that omelette cant be made. He offers to make non veg sandwich for her. Mahek tries to explain to him and is sad he isn't listening to her. Shaurya is chopping veggies. He asks her to speak. Mahek is about to speak when Shaurya asks her to pass capsicum. She again tries to talk to him but he keeps on asking for veggies. Mahek asks why he is behaving like this and ignoring her. She asks him to talk to her and tell her what he plans to do. Shaurya asks her why ask me? You must have thought already that ' Shaurya Khanna is a Kameena. I left my family for u. My uncle broke a few glasses and you plan to destroy my family. This is what you thought? Told at home?' Mahek is quiet. Shaurya says how sweet. No answer. He turns his back to her. He holds her hand and tells her to have breakfast. He pulls her towards the table. Mahek says his hand is bleeding and asks him to leave her hand. Shaurya makes her sit and puts the sandwich in front of her. Shaurya starts to eat the sandwich. He asks Mahek to eat her sandwich. He says she has to return home as her family will need her.

Mahek is at her home and pacing around. She recalls the events of the day and Shauryas words. Kanta asks if Shaurya said something? Mahek says no. She says he will do something for sure. Have seen cold rage in his eyes. Am even more scared. I know you wont believe me but Shaurya is not bad at heart. He fought for Sonal and Nehal but his anger and aggression are scary. Jeevan tells her not to worry and offers to go to Shaurya and apologize to him. Kanta agrees. Mahek says Shaurya is like a child. If his toy is broken, he wont stay quiet.

Shaurya is in his room. He pulls his coat off and sees the bandage done by Mahek with her dupatta. Mahek thinks of him. Shaurya goes to the balcony, looks at the light bulb and thinks of Mahek. BG - Ye Duriyan. They think of each other and moments from their past. Shaurya sits in the balcony for a while. He then gets up and removes the light bulb and smashes it on the floor.

Next day morning, Ravi asks Jeevan and Kanta where they are off too so early in the morning? Mahek says to get some stuff. Sonal comes and offers kheer to all. Kanta says you all eat, we will get late. Mahek feeds Kanta a spoonful of kheer saying two spoon full of kheer will not cause any delay. She says you are going for a good purpose, to right what has been wronged, take sweet and go.

Suddenly they hear some screams and rush out to check. Corporation officials with police come to the colony and break the shops claiming them to be illegal construction. All scream. Ravi argues with the officials and Jeevan requests them to stop it. Corporation says till this date you have been running business illegally but no more. Jeevan keeps requesting them to stop. Mahek too requests them. The official points her to Shaurya saying request him, all will stop. Mahek and Jeevan are shocked to see its Shaurya.

Part 2

Shaurya asks officials why stopped the work? You are here to end encroachment, continue. The officials resume the work of demolishing the illegal shops. Mahek rushes to Shaurya and requests him to stop it. She says all will be over. Society people will lose their livelihoods. She requests Shaurya with folded hands. Shaurya removes his glasses and says, you could have thought about it before kicking my livelihood. The restaurant your uncle tried to break was my dream. You have to pay the price. Mahek keeps requesting Shaurya. Shaurya tells the officials to hurry. Mahek keeps crying. Ravi climbs up to the JCB machine driver and starts fighting with the driver. He is pushed back. All rush to calm him. Cops push him away. Mahek begs Shaurya again. She keeps saying all will be destroyed. She requests him to stop it.

Part 3

Mahek tells Shaurya she will do as he wishes. She promises never to show her face to him. She begs him to stop the demolition. She tells him not to punish the society people. She says to stop this for the sake of their half-formed-half broken-relationship. She asks him what is the fault of the other society members. Shaurya says anyone can do anything but he returns with ten times more intensity. He walks off. Mahek keeps begging Shaurya.

Precap --- Delhi Vyapari Mandal representative alleges that coz of the family enmity of Jeevan/Ravi with Shaurya, they all have been affected. They ban Jeevan and Ravi from doing business in their area. All are shocked.
Edited by Armu4eva - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Harmony10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thank you so much for detailed WU 😊
thilss thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Thanks for the wu n for every Tuesday update coming in future too 😆  

And welcome 🤗
Armu4eva thumbnail

You are doing a terrific job for the forum already. 👏 Its a pleasure to do the WU.
Shamz15 thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Armu4eva

You are doing a terrific job for the forum already. 👏 Its a pleasure to do the WU.

Its just a activity...very rough update ..that to live 😛😛😳