Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rafangirl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago
rah rah ke ek bat ka dukh ho raha hai and mera blood bhi boil ho raha hai...
LALA MARKE BHI JEET GAYA😔
Rafangirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: RuShKara_lover

P.S I love that sad version of Dhaage. Pls give link if anyone has

Yes, loved that sad version of DHAGE...

PALKO SE ASHKO KA...something something...

RuShKara_lover thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: memad

lol...seriously...knowing that it s ending soon, we definitely don't want FBs either, though they were cute...😳
sad for harleen, she had to walk down in this miserable condition

I so Badly agree with you guys. Even Iman had a FB but it was just of 20seconds and hence looked beautiful. But Sarleen🥱 I so Badly wished they had just 20-25 seconds ka FB. 
And yes walking down hospital in that state was very disheartening
RuShKara_lover thumbnail

Originally posted by: anshvi

I seriously hope that we get a proper sensible and satisfying ending rather than a rushed one owing to reduction in the number of episodes.

Also m not sure if we will get answers of these questions or not..there are so many loose ends remaining.

1. How did Sartaj and Imaan escape from Pak prison and why Pak side didn't fire at them.

2. Why Lala trusted Siddhant blindly..what had he done to win Lala's trust.

3. Why didn't Sid take ISI's help cos here also he is taking help of Jaish people..the same people whose camps he had helped Indian army to destroy...why not assure Afreen's safety by informing Jadun of his plan...ILLOGICAL !

4 .Why Sid turned when he was called Siddhant by Afreen and didn't respond when called Sadiq and now calls himself Sadiq infront of Vikram...y this sudden change ? 

5. Why Mullah Peer was released...will we find out about it ? I hope so 

6. The message that Shobha got...m sure we will get to know about this.

7. Why Sid broke the mirror when he saw himself as Sadiq..there was always a conflict going on in his mind when he was in Pak..now he calls himself Sadiq...where did that conflict disappear.

8. A strong reason for Sid to trust what Lala said...why would he trust Lala and not his own metor Vikram that Indian was not involved in the attacks.

9. Why a vigilant and intelligent man like Siddhant didn't try to figure out if India was truely involved in the attacks or not.

10. What exactly was Aparna's role ? Did her track got scrapped.

11. Will Naaz ever find out about the fake letter ? 

@bold- I hope we get to know about it tomorrow probably in SidMan/SadIman confrontation.
@underline- She maybe an ISI agent and we get to see her attacking someone and getting shot in return. Something
@red- I hope Nandini meets Naaz and tells her about it and then we have a 3-4 mins of NazIm scene. And the shipper in me wanta Naaz to realize her love for Iman too in the attack.

Rafangirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: RuShKara_lover

@bold- I hope we get to know about it tomorrow probably in SidMan/SadIman confrontation.
@underline- She maybe an ISI agent and we get to see her attacking someone and getting shot in return. Something
@red- I hope Nandini meets Naaz and tells her about it and then we have a 3-4 mins of NazIm scene. And the shipper in me wanta Naaz to realize her love for Iman too in the attack.

ye sab 4 episodes me kaise hoga? 
RuShKara_lover thumbnail

ye sab 4 episodes me kaise hoga? 

Hmm. But can we expect a one hour episode . And let's see and hope for no FBs tomorrow except the running one. And that I hope is a total of 3-4 mins... 
And Nandini Naaz scene will be one or two mins ka only.
filtered_chaos thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Today's episode didnt really show much. There are few questions though.

What was the need of bringing back Yusuf when he had to die without even doing anything? Should have ended his character after that surgical strikes only :/

So Ibrahim is betraying Sadiq & I guess he knows this. But on whose intruction is he doing so? I dont think Ibrahim himself is that big of terrorist to plan this all alone. Koi aur bhi hai involved I guess.

Did they actually release Mullah Peer? They didnt show anything. Just Vikram informing Sadiq that he has been released & he even believed him without checking himself.

Now coming to Sadiq. I'm sorry to say that him turning has to be the most illogical thing ever. I've said this before too & saying it again that the time period they have presented is just not enough for a guy like Sid to turn into a traitor.
In Hatufim, the 3rd POW lives with the terrorists for almost 15 years & is forced to convert. But even there they ended the show without clearing whether he actually turned into a traitor or not.
That's not the case here. The reasons presented to the viewers behind him turning into a traitor is just not strong enough. Sid is someone who was always conflicted between his real self & Sadiq while staying with Lala. But now calls himself Sadiq without any problem? He lived with Lala & co., watched their method of working so closely. Yet he trusts them over his own country? Just blindly trusted that Thadani funded Peshawar attack. Didnt even try finding out the truth. All this is so so illogical to say the least! And this is something that wasnt expected from the maker. They've been good with characterisations till now irrespective of few loopholes here and there. Plus him taking a hospital into hostage make the matters worse.
Nevertheless, he will die. Either as the traitor Sadiq or as the soldier Siddhant maybe after having a last minute realisation of his sins. It hurts because he was my most fav character alongside Vikram & Imaan :(
maaneet_forever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

rah rah ke ek bat ka dukh ho raha hai and mera blood bhi boil ho raha hai...

LALA MARKE BHI JEET GAYA😔

That will be the most disheartening thing😭

I really want happy ending for all 3Pow 
Hopping for some miracle.

Edited by maaneet_forever - 7 years ago
anshvi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Mental_Manadhil

Today's episode didnt really show much. There are few questions though.

What was the need of bringing back Yusuf when he had to die without even doing anything? Should have ended his character after that surgical strikes only :/

So Ibrahim is betraying Sadiq & I guess he knows this. But on whose intruction is he doing so? I dont think Ibrahim himself is that big of terrorist to plan this all alone. Koi aur bhi hai involved I guess.

Did they actually release Mullah Peer? They didnt show anything. Just Vikram informing Sadiq that he has been released & he even believed him without checking himself.

Now coming to Sadiq. I'm sorry to say that him turning has to be the most illogical thing ever. I've said this before too & saying it again that the time period they have presented is just not enough for a guy like Sid to turn into a traitor.
In Hatufim, the 3rd POW lives with the terrorists for almost 15 years & is forced to convert. But even there they ended the show without clearing whether he actually turned into a traitor or not.
That's not the case here. The reasons presented to the viewers behind him turning into a traitor is just not strong enough. Sid is someone who was always conflicted between his real self & Sadiq while staying with Lala. But now calls himself Sadiq without any problem? He lived with Lala & co., watched their method of working so closely. Yet he trusts them over his own country? Just blindly trusted that Thadani funded Peshawar attack. Didnt even try finding out the truth. All this is so so illogical to say the least! And this is something that wasnt expected from the maker. They've been good with characterisations till now irrespective of few loopholes here and there. Plus him taking a hospital into hostage make the matters worse.
Nevertheless, he will die. Either as the traitor Sadiq or as the soldier Siddhant maybe after having a last minute realisation of his sins. It hurts because he was my most fav character alongside Vikram & Imaan :(

Agree with a lot of things u have said 
1. Nothing showed about Mullah Peer..why did Sid believed what Vikram said.y didn't he ask for proof...ILLOGICAL 

2. YUSUF turned out to he a disppointment!  Why did he survive when writers had to kill him a few epis later ! ILLOGICAL 

3. Yes Ibrahim is double crossing Sadiq coz Sid might have asked not to kill or harm any civilIan and Ibrahim nd his gang are planning to kill them all...whether Sid knows this our not remains to be see.

4. SID'S TRANSFORMATION INTO SADIQ has been the biggest DISAPPOINTMENT ! NOT CONVINCED !
Firstly when Afreen called him Siddhant he turned but not when being called Sadiq...If he is Sadiq why did not he turn then ! ILLOGICAL 
He was always shown as an intelligent man but his inteligience has gone down the drain or what ! 
He was tortured for 15 years ! And he never gave up...but in a matter of 2 years he got brainwashed by Lala...2 years is not a long time period to get this attached to someone...if he had lived for 10 years or so with Lala then still it would have made some sense.
2 years of time cannot make u forget 21 years of time u spent with ur family and 15 years of torture given by the very people whom u trust.
Siddhant knew that Jadun was a part of all of Lala's plans..how could he have believed the one who tortured him but not his own mentor ! ILLOGICAL 

5. One hand he is saying a tha the is doing this for humanity but then taking help of terrorists to complete his mission ...Why? As of now no explanation has been given so ILLOGICAL 

6. I don't think he will die as a TRAITOR...I am sure Siddhant Thakur is going to re-surface ! But he will die as a martyr as per the ongoing track.

Rest we have to wait and watch and see how many of these points get clarified by the writers

SIDDHANT THAKUR has been one of the best written and enacted characters on TV right now! I am disappointed that writers have made me look like a fool in today's episode...such a strong character deserves a strong befitting and a sensible ending.
Let's wait and Watch
anshvi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: maaneet_forever

That will be the most disheartening thing😭

I really want happy ending for all 3Pow 
Hopping for some miracle.

Absolutely agree with u...hoping for a miracle...want a happy ending for all d 3 P.O.W.s