Mahesh Thakur s new post: Anyone want to save poor Om and Jhanvi?

ElviraRK_PC thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago

P.S I still hope it is not Tej who want kill Jhanvi...I HOPE. 
Edited by ElviraRK_PC - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

neeme thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Janvi.. but Why Om ?? Bcz Maa Da Ladla bigar Gaya 🤣
ElviraRK_PC thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: neeme

Janvi.. but Why Om ?? Bcz Maa Da Ladla bigar Gaya 🤣

I think Tej will be happy if Maa Da Ladla bigad Gaya  🤣
neeme thumbnail

Originally posted by: ElviraRK_PC

I think Tej will be happy if Maa Da Ladla bigad Gaya  🤣

yes bcz they he will get a chance to Bigar gaya  🤣
I must say he will blam janvi abt it as.. look tum kud bhi bigri hui thi tum na issay bhi bigar diya😡

Janvi: Lakien main na kye kiya😲

Tej: kye kiya😡 Rudy sa pocho.. wo bhi janta hai Om tumari waja sa bigara hai.. isi liya Sara din gana gata hai..Maa da ladla bigar Gaya 🤣 🤣
kala16 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
So he will be the one who will try to kill Jhanvi.Such a ruthless man.Cant believe.
😡
xsumi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Sadly I feel it is him 😔
by looking at his post and he also posted a video of him lighting the matches. It's really sad. Tej is already a douchebag now he's gonna become worse
MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
There was a time I thought Tej could be redeemed despite being a jerk in many ways. I felt he still had a strong undercurrent of feelings left for Jhanvi. They had such a dramatic love story after all.

I also felt he loved Om a lot and even his other two kids he loved. Maybe favored Om more, coz he is his first born, his golden child. But now I don't know what to think of him. I feel CV's butchered him totally. From gray to totally black. If he tries to kill Jhanvi can he ever be redeemed?

I want Jhanvi to reject him totally even if he comes back to her at the end. Why does she have to accept him? It's the height of regression showing women staying with guys like this. I get she doesn't want to give up her rights to a woman like Svetlana. (Let's face it, if she marries Tej, what is left of this family will be ruined as well). But still Jhanvi needs to prioritize herself at some stage. I wish they would show her do that at some point in this story. 
neeme thumbnail

Originally posted by: MrDarcyfan

There was a time I thought Tej could be redeemed despite being a jerk in many ways. I felt he still had a strong undercurrent of feelings left for Jhanvi. They had such a dramatic love story after all.

I also felt he loved Om a lot and even his other two kids he loved. Maybe favored Om more, coz he is his first born, his golden child. But now I don't know what to think of him. I feel CV's butchered him totally. From gray to totally black. If he tries to kill Jhanvi can he ever be redeemed?

I want Jhanvi to reject him totally even if he comes back to her at the end. Why does she have to accept him? It's the height of regression showing women staying with guys like this. I get she doesn't want to give up her rights to a woman like Svetlana. (Let's face it, if she marries Tej, what is left of this family will be ruined as well). But still Jhanvi needs to prioritize herself at some stage. I wish they would show her do that at some point in this story. 

janvi is.. but why he mentioned abt Om ? Its really shocking... We were waiting for TejKara patch up..n what we r getting.. hope it is simply a joke by mahesh sir.  Otherwise it will be worse track CV's.
Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
tej will get his punishment in form of svetlana. i htink she is not as gorgeous as she appears, we have started getting proofs also , that she has skin aging problem which she want to hide. i think her secret will come out. that time tej's face will worthful to see jhanvi is so gud looking , he left her 4 svetlna, even tej dont know svets is one of d kapoor's sisters
ravenheart thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Why is Jhanvi still staying at OM?  Is it for her kids or bcoz of her eternal love for Tej?  Why cannot she kick his a** and walk out?  Star Plus talks of Nayi Soch - what is new in the shows they telecast??😕