Posted: 7 years ago

Hello DBOians..!
My Second OS in here.
Its pure fluff..πŸ˜†

Happy reading..!
πŸ˜†

OS ShivOmRuChul

"Maa Da Laadla Bigad Gaya"

Rudra was filling Shivaay about the recent happenings and the new servant ChulBul.

"Arey Bhaiya wo bahut weird hai"

Shivaay-"look I don't understand tu ye kya bol raha hai

Rudra see's ChulBul passing by -"Aapko mujh par yakeen nahi ho raha hai naa aap khud dehk lijiye." He says indicating towards ChulBul.

They watch the scene.

ChulBul was stopped by Shvetlana and was speaking to her. They couldn't hear the conversation. They saw Shvetlana holding ChulBul's hand scolding him over something

ShivRu exchanged a look at that. After that she tapped his shoulder and left.

Rusra-"Dekha Bhaiya... BlahLana he used touch kiya ..Lekin Usse kuch nahi Hua

Shivaay confused-"Kuch hona chaiye thaa kya?"

Rudra-"Arey Bhaiya... Yaan toh michmich hoti yaan kuch aur...dono nahi hui...ye hi agar O hote naa toh aise sharmaata ki prove kar deta uska naam Sharma hai.!"

Shivaay still looks confused."What ?" hje drags his words.

Rudra-" Jab aapko Bhaabhi touch karti hai toh aapko kuch kuch hota hain naa..! Lekin isse kuch nahi Hua."

Shivaay-"Is mein main aur Anika kahan se aaye...?"

Rudra-"Mujhe Sab pata hai itne bhole mat baniye..kher Wo chodiye...jab Shvetlana mujhe touch karti hai toh mujhe michmichi hoti hai ..

Lekin issue WO bhi nahi hui..!!"

Shivaay- "Haan so..?"

Rudra-"Sooo...ChulBul is not STRAIGHT..!"

Shivaay spat out his black coffee -"rudra...you have lost it..!"

Rudra-"Yes...I mean...No...Matlab he is not staright...wo wo hai..!

Shivaay-"Yaar...grow up Rudra...tu college ke final year  mein hai...High School mein nahi...aisi stupid baate karna band kar yaa!"

Rudra-"Arey bhaiya ye news toh kuych nahi hai next news toh aur bhi khatarnak hai!"

Shivaay folds his hand and nods his head listening to his Gossip King-"Acha aur wo kya hai?"

Rudra-"Main batatu hoon, chaliye aap mere saath, O se poochte hain ki kal ki raat kaisi thi!"

Shivaay clueless-"What are you saying!?" he was confused but walked on.

Rudra-"Aapko pata hai, kal ChulBul ne Bhaiya ko happi diii.!"

Shivaay-"Phat  the wuck! Rudra teri naa tabiyat kharab hai...I think you should see a good doctor!" he says touching his forhead.

Rudra holds his hand and drags him on."Arey bhaiya...bas itna nahi...Uski jhappi ka O par aisa asar hua ki O took asked him to stay in his own Room...!"

Shivaay was now shocked-"Are you  serious...ChulBul...O ke room mein!"

Rudra smiling naughtily-"Haan!"

Shivaay-"Yeh is garh mein ho kya raha hai ?"

Rudra staring away into future giving a dramatic expression-"Jo pehle kabhi  nahi hua!

Rudra imagines Om in sherwani putting garland around Chulbul who was also dressed in Sherwaani.

Shivaay snaps him out of his thoughts.

Shivaay raising an eyebrow-"Rudra...I really think You should see a doctor...I don't understand ...tu yeh kya bol raha hai...Makes No Sense Alright!"

Rudra-"Offo Bhaiyaa believe me...kal O ki first Night thii!"

Shivaay clearly irritated-"OK. Alright stop.Enough.Joke Is Over Rudra.! Ab chup reh..Chal..!" he says entering into Om's room.

But the scene that they witnessed made their eyes bulge out of the sockets. ChulBul was helping O arrange his shelves, had slipped while walking over to the other side of the room. But Om had caught him in time to prevent him from falling. He was now in Om's arms. Om's one hands were around his waist, while he held on to Om's shoulders. Om's hair was flying, due to the cool breeze coming in from the window. They were sharing an eye-lock.

ShivRu's jaws dropped and immediately their hands went to cover their gaping mouths.

In the very next ten seconds.."Yeh Ho Kya Raha Hain?" they exclaimed in unison.

Om shrieked listening to that and immediately pulled back his hands as though he had touched steaming hot water. Chulbul at once fell to the floor.

"Areey Daiyaa!" he exclaimed.

Rudra itching his head-"Areey daiya...shaayad he means Shivaay Bhaiya..!" he said explaing to himself.

Shivaay's eyes widened at that. At once Om realized what he just did and gave his hand to ChlBul, straightening him up, his cheeks flushed." Tum theek ho naa?"

ChulBuk-"Jii!" nodding in a yes, he turned beet root and ran out of the room in the weirdest gait Shivaay had ever seen.

Shivaay and Rudra will still in shock as an awkward silence filled the room. While Om looked at the ceiling of the room and its walls, as though he had never noticed them before.

Rudra nudged Shivaay's elbow-"O humaare jaise nahi rahe!!"

Shivaay turned to him baffled as though asking for an explanation.

Rudra-"He isn't straight like us anymore!" he said as though breaking in the biggest news.

Shivaay slowly nods his head in agrrement-"Oh...that way!"

Om-"Shut up Rudra! Aur Shivaay tu kya Oh...that way kar raha hain!"

Rudra squeezing his eyes-"Djhoka Dhoka Dhoka, O aap aise niklenge humne kabhi socha na thaa!" Daadi aur Pinky Moms ko pata chalega toh unki toh oh my mata ho jaayegi..!"

Shivaay suppressed a giggle at that.

Om gave a deadly stare to Rudra-"For the sake of Good Lord, Shut up Rudra...wo bechara gir jaata!"

Rudra-"LOL...Girt oh aap rahe hain...humein sab dikh raha hai O...yeh aankhein hai aankhei...button nahi!" he completes dramatically.

"Jab main girne waala hota hoon toh aap mujhe toh aise nahi pakdte...!"

Om giglling-"Kyunki tu humara chota bhai hai...tu gire ga toh hum hassenge naa..!" He high-fives Shivaay.

Rudra jumped up at that-"I knew it...Sach saamne aa hii jata hai...Isliye Ridz ne aapko chod dia ...kyunki aapka bandha phut gaya...! Kyunki...

Maa da laadla bigad gaya..!
Maa da ladla bigad gaya..!
He starts dancing around om.

Shivaay breaks into fists of laughter at that.

Om walks up to Rudra as he stood near Shivaay asking him to dance. He covers rudra's mouth with his hands looking extremely embarrassed. "SHUT UP..!"

Rudra takes O's hand off his mouth, and runs behind Shivaay holding him as shield. "Bhaiya ...O ko boliye mujhe aise chue nahi mujhe michmichi ho rahi hain..!"

Om rolls his eyes in frustration and takes a step towards shivaay, puts his hand over Shivaay's shoulder and whispers into his ears.

Shivaay's senses were now on high alert. Phat The Wuck.!What the hell is Om doing ? Is Rudra right about O?

Om in a hushed voice-"Shivaay I really think Rudra needs a psychiatrist ..! He has lost it completely.!" Rudra strains his ears to hear.

Shgivaay forces a straight smile and takes a step backwards, rather awkwardly."yes absolutely"

Om looking confused-"Tujhe ky hua?"

Shivaay-"Kuch...bhi toh nahi..!" he says faking casual behavior.

Om-"Toh aise peeche kyun jaa raha hai , main tujhe khaane nahi wala!"

Shivaay-"of course..Why will you eat me..you eat daal-Chawal!" sweat beads had started to form over Shivaay's forehead and all he knew was something about om dint seem right.

Om shrugs off his thoughts and feeling weird takes a step closer.

Shivaay immediately takes a step backward and so does Rudra who was back hugging him all this time.

Rudra in a nervous voice whispers into Shivaay's ear-"Maine kaha thaa naa bhaiya..maa da laadla bigad gaya...ab bhukto...! He completes in a crying tone.

Om couldn't hear-"Kya?" he says taking yet another step forward.

Shivaay and rudra squeal.."Aayyahhhyaaa"

Shivaay-"Ek minute...just one minute" he says showing his index finger to Om. He steps aside, leaving om and Rudra face to face.

Shivaay straightening his coat,-"main...shaadi shuda hoon!"

Om-"What?" giving a blank expression.

Rudra-"Bhaiya... ye cheating hai... Aap mujhe O ke hawaale kar reahe hain!"

Om understanding, covers his face with his palms-"Have you two like seriously lost it!"

He looks at the two in bewilderment.

In his head-Am I really not straight? Ab Shivaay ko bhi lata hai ki main...No..No...!

Rudra faking cries-"o main aapka bhai hoon...plz aage mat aana...warna Blehlana ka pata nahi par ChulBul ko zaroor bura lage gaa!"

Om-"Please Shut Up You two.!"

Rudra-"Hum kyun shuts up...Aapki harkaton se aisa hi lataa hai aap waise hain!"

Om folding his hands-"Bhai please chup ho jaa!"

Rudra-"Bhaiya sach kadwaa hota hai aapko maana padegaa ki aapko 440 volt ka jhatka lagtaa hai jab ChulBul aapko chuta hai..!" he said in adramatically amusing tone.

Shivaay-"Now whats with this four forty volt jhatka?"

Rudra turns to him casually-"arey Bhaiya wahi jo aapko lagtaa hai jab Bhabhi aapko chu thii hain!" he says shamelessly, hitting Shivaay on his shoulder by his shoulder.

Shivaay-"Oh...What..! Hey aisa kuch nahi hai...mujhe koi jhatka watka nahi lagta hain, nothing at all, mujhe farak nahi padta hai!"

Om-"Enough shut up!"

Shivaay-"Exactly Rudra...chup ho...!"

Rudra-"Ye acha hai jo sach bole usse shut ups..! Badin aa insaafi hai!"

He stands between his brothers who were folding their hands and looking the otherway."Aap dono mko farak padta hai...aur jhatka lagta hai!

Shivaay Bhaiya aapko Anika Bhabhi see

O aapko ChulBul Se..!"

He was immediately hit on the head by two hands.

Rudra making a grumpy face-"OOO...toh Shivaay bhiya aap bhi...O ke jaise...! Anika Bhabhi ko pata hai?"

Shivaay tormented-"Of course not..! Mujhe Anika effect kart hai alright!"

Rudra-"Sach chupaaye nahi chuptaa..!" winks at Shivaay, who rolled his eyes.

Rudra-"Bhaiya ka toh samajh mein aat hai...lekin aap...?"

Om-"What do you mean to say Rudra?"

Rudra-"Shvetlana...and You..! Ewww..!"

Om-"Of course not...nightmare mein bhi wo mujhe effect naa kare..!"

"Matlab Test Confirmed...maa da laadla Bigad Gaya..!"

He runs like a mad man before his brothers could chop him into pieces by their glares and hits.

Shivaay looks at Om and both share an awkward look!

"440 volt ...like seriously!" both exclaim in humorous horror.

Shivaay -"Mujhe Anika se...koi farak nahi padta!" he lied.

Om-"Rudra has lost it completely today, Mujhe koi current nahi lagtaa...just static electricity ...lekin Tujhe padta hai!" he smirked.

Shivaay-"Aur tujhe bhi ChulBul see!" he winks and leaves.

Om looks dumbfounded. "Really?"

His ears ring with Maa Da laadla Bigad Gaya!

"Oh No..Yeh kya ho raha hai...mujhe sach mein farak padta hai?"!"

P.s
No jhaaps accepted..!πŸ˜›

Sry for errors din proof read..!

This is a special dedication to Mahi..! πŸ˜³
Sorry was supposed to give you this on your freedom day.!πŸ˜ƒ
It kept delaying ...!

Edited by Metis - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

neeme thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Annika yah tun na kye kiya πŸ€£ can i kill u for this  πŸ€£
Bechara mera Om... biggar gaya  πŸ€£
Khidki thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: neeme

Annika yah tun na kye kiya πŸ€£ can i kill u for this  πŸ€£

Bechara mera Om... biggar gaya  πŸ€£

This is side effect of staying at ShreNal ATπŸ˜†

No mujhe aur raita phelana hain yaahan sobu cant kill meπŸ˜†

Haan SHAAYAD Om bigad gayaπŸ˜†
Gotohelldil thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Oh my goddd 🀣
Anni you nailed it
ShivRu thinking om is not straight
Chulbul Om ka romance
Rudra saying Jab bhabhi aapko touch karti hai πŸ˜†
Maa da laadla sach mein bigad gaya
And yeh sab se humko 440 volt ka jhatka laga hai πŸ˜†
Khidki thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gotohelldil

Oh my goddd 🀣
Anni you nailed it
ShivRu thinking om is not straight
Chulbul Om ka romance
Rudra saying Jab bhabhi aapko touch karti hai πŸ˜†
Maa da laadla sach mein bigad gaya
And yeh sab se humko 440 volt ka jhatka laga hai πŸ˜†

Thank u Shivy..!πŸ˜†
Sry for the jhatka...πŸ˜†
zainabawoon thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
OMG 🀣This was AWESOME!!! Keep writing such good stuff yaar, completely enjoyed it.
smrithy14 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yeh tune kya kiya
my stomach is paining
after reading u r os now seriously doubting om
appynehra thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Anniii!!!! Dude no one can even come close to your sense of humor!!!! πŸ€£πŸ€£
Such a fab fab job!!!

Om doubting himself was hillarious!!! And Shivaay pullign his leg!! Omggg!!! 

Anni I want more yaar!
Edited by appynehra - 7 years ago
AparnaChinnu thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
superbbb
i really wanted this to happen..
rudra telling shivaay about om and chulbul...
shivaay not believing it...
then they saw something like this...
and ANNNIII...U NAILED IT...
Khidki thumbnail

Originally posted by: zainabawoon

OMG 🀣This was AWESOME!!! Keep writing such good stuff yaar, completely enjoyed it.

Thank you..⭐️

I m glad u enjoyed it .!πŸ˜ƒ