Rikara ss-love and betrayal part 2 updated on pg 2

loveispure thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Rikara  ss-love and betrayal 

Om was angry  with himself. He trusted  chulbul  like a blind fool but again  got betrayal  as gift. Within  three months of chulbul  working  for obroi  mansion  he developed  attachment  for him. He liked that small boy who seemed sometime  clueless  and unsure  about  his surrounding. Om always  felt protective about  him. He did not realize  when that cute boy made special  place in his heart. Chulbul  looked like  girly  boy. Om always  found  him  weird. But gradually  a beautiful  bond developed  between  them. Chulbul  took care of his mom. He was grateful  to Chulbul . He always  felt attraction for chulbul  that he couldn't  name. 
But few days ago he came to know about  truth of chulbul .he was shocked. Chulbul  was not man but woman. Second  Shock  was that she was gauri kumari  sharma  whom  he hated  and left in bareli. 
He felt like he was knifed  at heart. She was  spying for Svetlana , his enemy. He felt like utter fool. He wanted to masked off her, the moment  he knew truth about  gauri. But he cooled  down himself. He had to save his family  from  clutch  of Svetlana. And he couldn't  take risk of sabotaging  his plans. So he kept  mum and decided  to use chulbul  aka  gauri for his plans. Om tried to show  himself  normal  around  chulbul  like before  but inside he was hurting  like hell. He did not know why chulbul  aka gauri  revelation  hurted him that much that he was unable  to tolerate  the pain longer. 

Chulbul  observed  tension  in om. She already  had spend  3 and half months working  as servant  in Oberoi  mansion. She was happy  to stay near  omkara. She was in love with  him. She never expected  anything  in return. Om friendship  was like best thing  for her. He was obroi  and she was servant. But that did not stopped  beautiful  bonding  between  them. Within  these months she came to know  truth of om painful  life. She got to know Svetlana  truth. Svetlana  had hired her for spying om but she decided  to spy on Svetlana  instead. 
But since few days  she observed change in om behaviour. 
He looked  distant and cold . she was confused  by his cold demeanour. 

"I hate you gauri.You betrayed  me. You made me fool. I will never forgive  you for what you did me as chulbul "om cursed  silently. He was burning  with rage. But he controlled his anger. He couldn't  foil his plans. 
He took out his anger on his newly  made statue . He threw out statue  which broke in multiple  pieces. This startled  gauri who entered  om room at same  moment. 
"what are you doing "she asked  him. 
Om angry  eyes landed  at her. She got shivered by his rage. 
She avoided his intense  gaze. There was something  different  about  him that moment. He did  not look like her friend om. 
Om slowly  walked  towards her. Gauri felt confused. She moved backward without  looking. Suddenly  she stumbled  on something  and about  to  fall down . But she got caught  by big  muscular  arms of om who took her in his arms . She stared in to his eyes. Her heart  started beating  fast. Om was puzzled because  of his emotions. He wanted to hate her but his heart was not following  his mind. He couldn't  see her getting  hurt. Her small petite body was trembling  in his arms. He wanted to close her arms around  her and move her close to him. 

"oops ! what  is happening  here? "rudra voice made them to  back to their senses.
They quickly  moved away from each other. 
Rudra burst in to laughter. 
" maa da ladla  bigad gaya "he started his funny  dance. 
" shut up rudra "om shouted. 
Gauri  quickly  walked out of room. Her heart was still beating  fast. Her emotions were totally  messed up. 

To be continued... 
Please share your views 

Edited by loveispure - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mrs.KimTaeHyung thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Superb...πŸ‘

I forgot you name... say me your name???

It was very good...

Continue soon...

maivelli thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Nice

Liked it

Update soon

Waiting
Abhimita_love thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hi... beautifully update soon i wish i can see more romance rikara
loveispure thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mahira_khan

Superb...πŸ‘

I forgot you name... say me your name???

It was very good...

Continue soon...

You can call me anju πŸ˜ƒ
AparnaChinnu thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Awesome  continue  soon 
sindukrishna thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Aswsome.  Update soon 
loveispure thumbnail

Originally posted by: AYUSHIVISHU

Awesome  continue  soon 

Thanks πŸ˜ƒ
loveispure thumbnail
Thanks  to all who read and comments . All of you  given me motivation  to write even when  I am busy in exams. 
I hope to read your comment  about my next update. Thanks to allπŸ€—
loveispure thumbnail
Part 2
Hate is really  strange emotion. The person  whom you hate always  occupy the mind more and more and one day he or she became  integral  part of your memory  and existence. And when hate is generated by the betrayal, friendship and broken trust it make life hell . same was happening  with omkara. Chulbul, a small  innocent  looking  boy who made special  place in his life as his best buddy betrayed  him in the most worst manner. He was she. Gauri kumari  sharma, a gold digger woman who tried to put her claws on him when he had saved her from villagers by faking  marriage . That pretentious  girl had tried to demand  oath  of fake marriage  to be fulfilled. Now she came to his house  in disguise  of boy and mingled  with his enemy Svetlana. Not only she was spying  on him for Svetlana  but she also befriended  him by using all tricks and schemes . Everything  she did as chulbul  was her planning. 
Om was disgusted. His  hatred for Gauri  aka chulbul  was increasing with time. 
He started  observing  gauri every move. Gauri was unaware  of om internal turmoil. But she felt strong  vibes of resentment  from om time to time . now  They were on  minimal speaking terms. 

"om is trying  to find information  about  me. He is getting  dangerous  for my plan " Svetlana  spoke. 
" what we should  do then " Mrs  kapoor  was worried. 
" I m planning  to distract him. When he would  be occupied  with family  issues, he will not bother  me. "she smiled  in scary   manner. 
" what are you planning? Don't do any mistakes otherwise  it will be dangerous  for us"mrs kapoor  was skeptical. 
"Don't worry mom! This time  as usual no clue will be left. How about  a scene of jhanvi  in hospital!" she laughed. 
"are you mad? Om love jhanvi  too much. If he will get to know about that something  happens  to jhanvi  because  of you, he will kill you " Mrs kapoor became  tense. 
" Don't worry  mom! Plan will look like accident "Svetlana  assured. 

Jhanvi  was walking  through  corridor. Chulbul  was cleaning. Suddenly  jhanvi  slipped because  of slippery floor. 
" aunti"chulbul screamed in worried  tone. 
Om heard jhanvi and chulbul  screams  . He ran toward  corridor and saw chulbul  holding  hand of jhanvi  to make her to get up. 
"mom, what happened "om shouted and hold jhanvi  to prevent her falling again. 
" nothing  much. Floor was little  slippery so I fell down " she replied. 

Om glared at chulbul  with intense antagonism  that she shivered by those dark eyes. 
"what the hell you were doing  here? "he screamed at her in such a tone that both chulbul  and Jhanvi  got shocked. 
" why you are blaming  chulbul. He has not done anything  wrong. This was just an accident "jhanvi  defended chulbul. 
That irked om. He was doubting  whole scenario as not accident  but scheme  of chulbul  and Svetlana  to hurt his mother. He wanted to strangle  gauri. His whole body was shaking  with anger and hatred. But  when he saw his mother shocked  face, he tried to calm down his senses. 
He couldn't  show his true emotions  to his mom. 

"sorry aunty! Omkara  ji is right to shout at me. I was too careless to leave water spilled on floor for too long "chulbul  apologized in  painful  voice. She was hurt by om changed  attitude. She felt as if Om wanted to hit her but controlled himself at  last moment . She was unable  to understand  om hateful  gazes and glare. She didn't  want to look in to his  eyes as those  were scary  for her nowdays. She felt as if emotion  in Om eyes and  his words  nowdays  did not  match. As if he was trying  to hide his true self from everyone. 
"wow! She started her drama " om thought  and  was disgusted  with her apology. 
" no chulbul! It was not your fault. Don't mind  om anger. Sometimes  he overreact "jhanvi  patted chulbul  shoulders and smiled. 
Om silently  took jhanvi hands and walked her to room for rest. 

Chulbul  entered  her room and taken aback by om presence  who was sitting  on her bed waiting  for her entry. 
" close the door "om ordered  her. 
There was something  dangerous  about  his calm demeanour  which scared gauri. She was shaking  inside with unknown  fear. 
She locked door. Suddenly  she was grabbed and whirled  by strong arms of om who pinned her to the wall. Trapped within  hands of om, she was staring  in to his dark eyes. 
"how dare you to put my mom in danger "he asked her vehemently. 
She was shocked and scared  by him. 
" what are you saying  "she stuttered. 
" Don't try  to act innocent  in front  of me . did Svetlana  ordered  you to do? How much she paid you! You greedy gold digger cheap wo.. "suddenly  om got reminded of his plan. He stopped himself  uttering  those words who could  expose his knowledge  about  truth of gauri. 
He stepped  back. 
Gauri was still  dazed by those accusation. 
" what are you saying  omkara ji. I will never hurt you and your family. Why are you thinking  like  this. And I have never  followed  Svetlana  mam orders. My only wish to serve you and your  family. What have I done  to make you angry at me " she cried. 
" I can give up my life for you. How can I put your mom in danger? Please tell me the reason  why are you angry at me"
Gauri could  not control herself. She was too much hurt. 
"again  her drama start "he thought. om was watching  her. Though  his heart was touched by her words which seemed sincere but his mind was unable  to accept  anything  good about  her. 
He silently  open the locked  door. Suddenly gauri grabbed his hand. 
" plz tell me omkara  ji, what have I done? Why are you ignoring  me? Why  most of time you look angry at me. Why don't you  trust me ? "
She pleaded. 
Om glared at her . 
He jerked her hands away. 
" I don't  trust anyone "he answered. 
" but... You said you  trust me " Gauri was shocked  and hurt. 
" I was emotional  fool to utter those stupid words. If anyone  thinks that he can take advantage  of my emotions  and fool me then he should remember  also that what I am capable  of. I will not spare those who betray me and hurt my loved ones. "
He smiled  sarcastically  at her and squeezed  her shoulders. 
" and i never  forgive  them who betray me "he pushed her and walked out. 

Hope  you  all like it . I will update  soon.