Saathiya-confusion: A RiKara OS

appynehra thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Hello guys,

On the insistence of our cutiepie Mahi; I am here with an OS on Rikara. I intended it to be funnier but has a serious element as it has the part I await the most. 

How had she not guessed it.

Or perhaps somewhere deep down she had. She had seen it in his eyes and in his demeanour: this much judgement of people had been there in her; even though she had not studied a lot; street smartness had rarely anything to do with studies.

Mujh se toh Om sir ki yeh halat dekhi nahi jati. Shivaay sir humesha mere boss hi the magar Om aur Rudra sir, unhone ne toh mujhe family member ki tarah treat kiya, Shivaay sir ki jassoi krwayi aur jab pakda gya toh bachaya bhi unhone hi humesha.'

Svetlana had seen ShivKara in some discussion in the morning and asked Chulbul to get information on what was happening. She had asked him to talk to Khanna.

But as she started talking; Khanna started reminiscing the old Om.

Aisa kaa hua ki who itne badal gye?'

No, it was not Chulbul but Gauri who'd wanted to know for her own sanity- of what her husband had gone through.

Khanna started; infact, Gauri aka Chulbul made him so comfortable that he started off from the day one. From two or almost three years ago when Svetlana's visits had become much frequent; from when Om's disappointment had turned into angst; from him taking drugs...

DRUGS!!!!! It was that bad???

Then, Shivaay interfering and getting him back; jhanvi's alcohol addiction; he resuming his sculpting and becoming a well-known name; tejlana's video coming out and him taking sleeping pills.

How could a person like him, not lose faith in god. These power hungry people never thought anything beond what they wanted. She gave out a sarcastic laugh when he told her that everyone thought Om was weak- how she wanted to shout that it was men like Tej or kali Thakur who were weak. Omkara had given enough chances to his dad and had got failed.

Khanna also mentioned briefly about Ishana. And then, to his taking drugs again when Riddhima had left him. And Tej getting mad over all this on him. Why the heck couldn't he understand his son for a moment!!!!  And Riddhima, had she never understood the person whom she loved? But the most shocking was the reason that had led to Jhanvi self-immolation and Om's breaking down- what worse a father could do to his son- all just because he didn't want to get married to an unknown girl.

And why should it be difficult for him to have lost all faith on god. There was nothing for him to look forward to apart from losing himself every day due to a false relationship.

Acha, ab chalta hun. Shivaay sir ka office jaane ka time ho raha hai'

And they got up from the road where Khanna came to get a magazine for his boss and she, a juice frm the bnearby shop for her boss or so she had faked. She started going in and he came from the opposite side.

The eyelock.

This guy; his eyes; did something to him; as if they spoke tonnes to him.

Milke tumse khush hoon lekin
Dil hai phir bhi, uljha uljha
Door kar de, paas aa kar
Kal humein na koi lamha

She wished for a moment that he could open his heart to her. But sadder was the fact that if he were to know who she was; it would only hurt him and all she would get is hate. She looked into his eyes; searching for the real person he was as expressed by Khanna a few moments ago moving slowly to cross the road.

As Chulbul crossed, Om noticed a car honking . he even shouted out to him lest he would hear. The next moment saw Om running to him, pushing him on the side of road and Chulbul aka Gauri getting hurt on leg.

Dikhayi nahi deta? Problem ka magnet ho tum!'

Wo... Sorry'

She/he tried to get up but couldn't. Om screeched  in irritation once again as he had with Gauri.

Pad jaaye na, dil pe kahin
Gham ka nishaan o sathiya

He picked him/her up getting flashbcks of his marriage that day. This guy constantly reminded of Gauri, in everything that happened to him and in everything he said. The flashbacks also haunted Gauri; up until now she had made peace with the fate. But today she felt sad. He was so near yet so far.

He knew something was not normal. He felt a strange vibe from the guy. As if...

And then boom! He saw Rudra jumping on the other side!!

Munda sada doli chad gaya
Band baj gaya
Oye hoye hoye
Munda sada doli chad gaya
Band baj gaya
Oye hoye hoye

Chad ki saariyan
Ek baariya
Dil nu laiyaan ki bemariyan

In the state of shock , he made Chulbul fall down leaving him with a wide mouth opened and muttering jatadhari hippie!'

Sir... sir...'

Om jumped when he saw the tiny finger trying to bring him out of his thoughts.

Woh Rudra'

"Kaha???'

Fhat the wuck! He even imagined Rudra jumping!! Something was terrifically wrong with his brain. He now knew only Chubby could help him. Taking help from Rudra would have been a drastic suicide.

(An hour later)

Bhaiyaaa'

Tu bas muje apna bhai samaj ke ye karna'

Aur aap un logon ko uncomfortable mat feel hone dena'

Basically, Om had told Chubby the situation who suggested he meet some guys and know the truth. The next three hours were the ones Omkara Singh Oberoi would never forget.

Guy 1:

Hi, Mr.Omkara Singh Oberoi'

He was smart and handsome. Omkara gulped when handsome came to his mind. He must not hurt anyone's feelings. A bit scared; he shook hands with him and talked.

Hi'

And they talked normally for a few minutes. Having met atleast five people and having normal converstaions with them, he relaxed.

Bhaiya, ho skta hai wo Chulbul waisa ho. Bta bhi  raha hga naukri ke darr se.'

And it clicked Omkara. He should have thought of this. He mocked himself for having fallen to Rudra's stupid ideas- but at the end he also felt as he had met five new nice people. They existed. All of them had told them their stories and that he should be strong. Perhaps, they were much more normal than people like his dad who never knew what sensitivity was.

He came back and told Rudra what had happened.

matlab Chulbul; chul-bul-bul hai???'

haan aur hum ss at ka Mazak bilkul nahi udaenge!'

Rudra nudged him as he saw Chulbul walking.  (BG music: Gay gay gay... from maa da ladla)

The eyelock

Both had sympathies for each other: one, who came to know about other's past and the second; who thought he came to know about his past.

Gauri was confused: sympathy for Chulbul in Om's eyes- why????

P.S. I do not support mocking the LGBT community though some situational comedy is acceptable for me; so I added Om's thoughts on the same considering that he retains his sensitivity for people in general.

Cheers!

Appy

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mrs.KimTaeHyung thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome Appy!!!!πŸ‘

Sooo sweet of you for giving me cutiepie name🀣

BTW appy...  first half was intense but next half was funny...

Aur bhi likha karo appy... bahut bahut bahut accha likhti ho aap appy...

And I'm the first one to comment...πŸ˜›

Thank you soo much for writing it... it means alot...

Ab confirm ho gaya ki... mai tumse bahut pyaar karti hoon jaise om chulbul se karta hai...🀣
Edited by Mahira_khan - 7 years ago
priyanvs thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome os dear pls continue soon
appynehra thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mahira_khan

Awesome Appy!!!!πŸ‘

Sooo sweet of you for giving me cutiepie name🀣

BTW appy...  first half was intense but next half was funny...

Aur bhi likha karo appy... bahut bahut bahut accha likhti ho aap appy...

And I'm the first one to comment...πŸ˜›

Thank you soo much for writing it... it means alot...

Ab confirm ho gaya ki... mai tumse bahut pyaar karti hoon jaise om chulbul se karta hai...🀣

Arre tu toh hai e meri cutie-pie!! πŸ˜†

Aap ki kripa rahi toh hum aur likhenge bahut likhenge

and lastly in Gauri style: Haaai daaaiyaaa!!!!! 

Glad u liked it! πŸ˜Š

Originally posted by: priyanvs

Awesome os dear pls continue soon

Glad u liked it!!! πŸ˜Š
Edited by appynehra - 7 years ago
nut-kut-86 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Now this was something intresting.but it kept me hungry for more.
appynehra thumbnail

Glad u liked it!!

Originally posted by: nut-kut-86

Now this was something intresting.but it kept me hungry for more.

Surely !! Stay tuned for more OS's !! πŸ˜Š
sushups thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
awesome...i really loved it.
appynehra thumbnail

Originally posted by: sushups

awesome...i really loved it.

Thankx!! πŸ˜Š
fariyablanco thumbnail