Papa Maan Jayenge (Telefilm) Geo TV/ Sami Khan, Sadia Khan

awida thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 7 years ago
Hello everybody. ðŸ˜Š
This telefilm was first went on air 3 yrs ago. and I've just knew about it. and I wonder if you watched it. ðŸ˜•
Here is a preview of this telefilm :

Papa Maan Jayengay

Posted By Fariha Yousufi

Papa Maan Jayengay will take you on a whirlwind journey of realizing your true dreams, chasing them, and falling in love.Papa Maan Jayengay

How many of you have been forced by your parents into following a career path you did not choose for yourself. Faizan also has this problem. He has graduated from Canada with a degree in Performing Arts and Dance and has returned to Pakistan to build a career for himself in the field. Interestingly, Faizan's father thinks his son is returning as a business graduate. Tempers flare and all hell breaks loose when he comes to know of his son's real intentions. Now Faizan is hard-pressed to make a name for himself as a choreographer in order to prove to his father the sustainability of his dream.

Meet Aymen. She's is a devoted classical dancer who has been strictly forbidden by her father to delve into any other dance form. But in a series of events she finds herself in a situation she knows her father would never approve of. She is appointed choreographer for the same mehndi Faizan is working for.img_1688_l

This is where things get interesting for Faizan and Aymen have a past. They were up against each other in competition for a dance scholarship to Canada years ago which Faizan ended up winning leaving Aymen bitter and resentful. Now years later they meet again as rivals and undoubtedly sparks fly, but this time the two head down a different path.

Starring Sami Khan, Saadya Khan, Rubina Ashraf and Salman Shahid and directed by Azfar Ali.

Also watch here:
Edited by awida - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chahat_A_Doshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Might have watched it phirse dekh leti hoon 
I always keep watch around Eid for the specials

Telefilms are an treat to watch
awida thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chahat_A_Doshi

Might have watched it phirse dekh leti hoon 

I always keep watch around Eid for the specials

Telefilms are an treat to watch

So you don't remember it.😲 I didn't watch it, but I want to. You see I am a big fan of Khuda Aur Muhabbat season1. and this telefilm has Imaan and her father.😆
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Again SADIA Khan 
Geez
Simz786 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
And sami khan geos faveourite 😆 Edited by Simz786 - 7 years ago
awida thumbnail

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

Again SADIA Khan 

Geez

when I watched the promo on Geo Tv fb I didn't notice her first . All I could watch is Sami, Salman and Rubina, they are like a true family..lovely and funny.😆
awida thumbnail
@Simz . Correction Sami Geo's ex-favourite. Now Imraan is.😆
Simz786 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: awida

@Simz . Correction Sami Geo's ex-favourite. Now Imraan is.😆

Haha