Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Carpe_diem thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

travelholic thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
woman i felt like a stalker coming to this thread every day - we need the next update soon as this one was brilliant ðŸ˜‰
i am sure my comments are in the laugh out loud category ðŸ˜†- i was also thinking is she alright, what happened but had no way of confirming ðŸ˜†

btw this is better than the show, better than the show, better than the show! also dont pul a harneet on us and add ice boxes, physcos or kill anika - i beg u as show mein toh yeh sab hone waala hai ðŸ˜‰
Edited by NYCForever - 7 years ago
Gotohelldil thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Such an emotional update
I am crying right now
Shivaay shouldn't have pulled a stunt like that
Her heart is already weak
Please don't let her die
rainqrazy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Ok. This was just wow! I wish the show's Shivaay and Om were this smart! But now thy will find out about annika's illness. And curse themselves for playing this game with her.
Rachna.KG thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Oh god, what an update...it was a long wait but totally worth it. Please don't make us wait for the next one.

Thanks 
lamz325 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
nooo! ah that was such a a cliffhanger! i can't wait till the next update! this was soo good! I hope Anika is okay
daisydee425 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Hope Anika is okay
Would be eagerly waiting for next update
pri12 thumbnail
Amazing yaar...Loved it...plz continue soon
ithihaas thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Thank you Anu for the update ðŸ˜‰
I keep coming back to this thread almost every 2 hours every single day to see if there has been an update.
That was another awesome update. Didn't think that Shivaay will pull away such a stunt to get back at Annika. Now I am worried about his reaction when he comes to know about her illness. She tried to explain her side of story before leaving but he just didn't want to listen because of stubbornness and then got back at her by his stupid stunt just to make her admit her feelings. 
Really feeling too sad for Annika, that girl had to go through a lot already because of her illness and then the person she loved behaved so coldly even without hearing her out once. She might have died many times seeing his behavior. And then because of that stunt, she went crazy thinking of all things that might have happened to him and in a way blaming herself for all the pain that Shivaay had to go through because of her. Pour Soul. I just hope she gets all happiness in the world and of course Shivaay and they live happily ever after. 
Was it too much ðŸ˜‰

Thank you again for the update. I simple love this ff to my core. You are a great story teller. Amazing stuff.
Aashna05 thumbnail
Such an emotional update..
Awesome..
Update soon