Rikara os - wedding night

Tellywoodaddict thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

So it was their wedding night ..or I must say the most disgusting night for them ..yes for gauri and om the night was not less than a nightmare.

yes it was far more disgusting for gauri  more than anyone else,  as few days  earlier she had  already had enough of listening . now  it had reached the saturation  point and she couldn't take anymore ...the wife inside her  was alive inside her as long as the daughter was asleep.Today omkara had crossed all his limits by blaming and insulting gauri's mother  for her so called deeds which he hated.

but even omkara had enough of the chulbull crap.After a long time in his life he had found a friend in chullbul ,he had started enjoying his company and moreover his friendshipHe had again started smilling ...but offlate he came to know the truth that even chullbul proved to be fake .Even chullbul proved be a mirage of happiness...coz chullbull was known other than gauri.he was tired off all the fake realities life had given him and today he coudn't take anymore.

He would have sended gauri back on that very day if his brothers and specially janvi woundn't have convinced him.

Today they got  married again in front of the whole family with all the rituals done and now even if he wanted he coudn't just say that all that was void coz now all of it had become more than real it could ever be .

And with all this in their  mind both entered the room.Guri had managed to look the preetiest bride one could mange to be .A dansel beauty , whereas om wasn't less; with  his charismatic enigma he  looked  more dashing than anybody could ever  even think to be .

The room was decorated beautifully  with candle s and roses , no flaws at all . the only flaw that rikara were not at Albany ..c o z for them it was a deal ..a deal for their parents.

Both stood  face to face ...his eyes met hers .but it wasn't an eyelock coz there eye's had #tashan and not love for each other , but no lies the intensity in their eyes were sayig a lot more then they ever said or accepted .They just felt.

gauri made it clear ,

Agar apne  mujhe chune Ki koshish ki nah to ...ek jhap pe deewar pe sat jayi be

So our hero was not less he replied 

Haan to mujhe bhi koi shock nhi hai tumhe chune ka, aur kabhi ho bhi nhi sakta.

It was clear that this night had a lot to come ...

gauri was just moving to get fresh when her hand got cut with an candle stand kept in the table beside her ...she screamed ahhh..

Omkara  turned and ran towards her with concern ..

Tumhe kuch hua to nhi..

kya tumhare hatho se toh  khoon nikal raha hai...

Without even taking a breath he asked  all this to gauri

it was like a perfect scenario.Your beautiful, more beautiful than the storm around us. Your eyes have caught mine ...and I can't bring myself to look away. We smile, captivated by each others presence. Never has a moment been so perfect, never have two lovers shared such an amazing scene. We get closer, and adrenaline starts pumping, thunder roars in tune with the beating of my heart.

gauri was mesmerized with om  taking care of her but this did not stay long ...

She pushed him...

ek jap se deewar pe sat jayi be

om got angry and just turned ..he was boiling  with anger coz he was again blamed for something he never did ...

Without speaking. A word he just went off ...to the washroom ...and promised himself that

Agar aag bhi lag jaye me in isse nhi bachaunga...

To our surprise...gauris duppatta caught fire and  she started screaming ..AAAG..AAGGG 

om- I guess I promised myself ...phir is sherni neh ...k...must be joking...mein nhi jaunga use bachane... but the scream got louder. ..and no one was in the house to save her...

om got tensed and peeped from the washroom ..it was a dreadful scene to watch ...he just ran and just pulled the duppata from her body and started stamping it hard

Now this time it was too much for om to stay quite..he pulled her by her arms

Tum samajhti kya ho khudko ..superwoman ho I tumhe kuch ho Jata tho...

*intense eyelock* 

gauri- mujhe dard ho raha hai ...she had got teary eyes...

om just left her and went out of the 

gauri never saw this face of om..she was shocked and that night she realized that om was not what she thought about him

THE END 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MereMahiyaa. thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Great os keep writing 👏Edited by X.shmm - 7 years ago
appynehra thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail