Yuan-Fen: A SwaSan OS (B'day gift for Lucky)

Nynaeve thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nynaeve thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Nynaeve thumbnail
Footnotes and References

Removed - refer note above.

Edited by Nynaeve - 6 years ago
Anahita_Leve thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nynu dearest,
Seems like we had a late birthday party! I had a bonus party in WP too! All of my favourite writers updated! 😃

Coming to O. Henry, his stories are quirky and almost all of them have last moment twists. Even if you're saying this is an Swasanian adaptation, I'm finding our own Nyna too! The description, the language,gradual buildup to the highest point the way you feel for Swasan and picturize them... it's a Nyna-O.Henry collaboration for me!

I liked the way you finished the story.. They finished the mementos of their old flames in the holy flame. And found each other unknowingly as new flames. Kind of reincarnation. Incomplete lovers found their way home in their alternate universe.

When your OS was in RES stage, I've got a death wish! A new idea clicked and now it's pestering me a lot! All because of you! Tell me what to do when something like this happens! 😕
Love,
Dyuti
Edited by iamreader - 7 years ago
krishuuuuuuuuuu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Ahhh im excited ..res
OMG nyna...

Just total 3 scenes in the update..and it described the whole story with perfection...remarkable update yaar..u made my day n night...sweety..

Swasan meeting each other coincidently (yuan-fen)...loved it..

dear im super happy with climax..first i thought that girl getting married could be kavi or swara..was nervous...why my stupid mind always thinks negative..that swasan will get seperated...but nothing such happened.. it was a simple story..with awesome end...when they both decided to live their life forgetting that brief encounter with someone...clueless that theyboth were tied by destiny to each other again..it just made me sooo..im not getting exact word. Thrilled ...amazed...thank u for this.

...i hope some day in future swasan will tell their deep secret to each other...it wil lbe a sight worth watching...ahhh...enjoyed loads...

Love u dear
Talia

N lucky onceagain Happpiest Birth Day Darling...muahhh
Edited by krishuuuuuuuuuu - 7 years ago
Nynaeve thumbnail
Dear all,

Updated the OS - do let me know what you think. I am not sure if I should be sending pms for this, maybe will do sometime later.

love,
Nyna
Nynaeve thumbnail
Dyuti and Talia -🤗love you girls. Res even without me updating😳😳
IAdoreYou thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 8
A very beautiful read Nyna🤗
Its been quite a while since I have read anything by you.
This work by you, is as lovely as your every other ones.
My most favorite part in your shot, was the description of what Sanskar wore, in the start of the OS. Light woolen scarf around his neck
Sanskar Maheshwari was the first television character, I fell in love with and I never thought I would find any else character who could make me fall again but I found❤️
I recently happened to watch a Korean Drama, named Descendants of the Sun and I absolutely am in love with the main lead, Shijin Like head over heels in love😆😳 

I rambled a lot. Sorry for that😆
It was great to read something by you again, after a long.

Love
-Harshada

lucky.m thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Bangaram🤗

Mine .. and I loved it😳🤗 will be back for more 
Love
Lucky

Edited by lucky.m - 7 years ago
IAdoreYou thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: lucky.m

Bangaram🤗

Mine .. and I loved it😳🤗 will be back for more 
Love
Lucky

A very happy Birthday Lucky dear🤗 Belated I guess [Wasn't active] I am so sorry for that.
Wishing all the happiness, good health and a bright future for you😳

Much Love
-Harshada😳