Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

misspinkun thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Hai bhagwan yeh toh Amarpalli hai... no PLease Gul agar yeh Ishqbaaaz ko shidha Qubool hai bannake chodegi😑
.Dalisay. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Oh my subah subah aisi news  ..tanveer was/is a nightmare..she is too good of a vamp.

but yeah .if she tones it down we can have a good balanced track. with powerangers also giving it back to the baddies u see ..they're no less ⭐️
And the article also says she ll add fun to the show ..hows that gonna play out now..dunno πŸ˜†

Gul ki fav hai yeh she wont be leaving soon guys that m sure of πŸ˜›πŸ˜†
IB fandom is no less we have twitter power 😎

TFS Aliya
ancy19 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: xAaliya

Time to blow out the trumpets and welcome popular and talented actress Amrapali Gupta back on TV.

The lovely actress who was last seen in Qubool Hai was away on a sabbatical after delivering her first baby.

And guess what she will join hands once again with her Qubool Hai producers, as she is set to join Star Plus' Ishabaaaz.

After gaining popularity playing the negative lead Tanveer, she will once again play a grey shaded character but with a dash of comedy.

Shared a source, "Amrapali has signed the contract today. She will be the new villain in the show, who along with viciousness, will also add fun to the show with her antics."

As per sources the actress will begin shoot soon.

When we called Amrapali she said, "It is too early to talk about the show. All I can say is that I am happy to get back to work. Four Lions is like family to me and I am more than excited to be with them again"

Stay hooked, we will update you with more details.

Link http://www.tellychakkar.com/tv/tv-news/amrapali-gupta-back-tv-star-plus-ishqbaaaz-170302

Must be Pinky Moms kannada wali buaji
shivikamaddness thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Nooo nooo omgg i can't tolarate her she is so villianish i m totally scared pata nahi kya raita phelayeghi shivika ki life main i don't want to see her in Ishqbaaz
Sonikins thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
chalo jee abhi to ek villain gai thi
mineforever thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
WTH!!
Dont want her..y cant v enjoy good ShiVika scenes.. if she is entering the show then it should be for Shakti or Shakti and Tej kand..not ShiVika..dont want love triangle with Shivika again or Anika again enlightening other clueless Oberois..
Dont want QH part 2 eitherEdited by mineforever - 7 years ago
LTLFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: mineforever

WTH!!
Dont want her..y cant v enjoy good ShiVika scenes.. if she is entering the show then it should be for Shakti or Shakti and Tej kand..not ShiVika..dont want love triangle with Shivika again or Anika again enlightening other clueless Oberois..
Dont want QH part 2 either

I think it won't make sense to make another negative girl enter. Tia was doing same all these months. She must be related to senior oberois past. 
OriginalJuhi_04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
She is here to play young role only. As for elder role, it was cuz she did not quit QH after the leap. . But after Tanveer dies her daughter came in the show who looked like her. In AKH too she played a younger role. Even Aditi too did not quit and played elder role after leap but now she looks younger than ever in her new show. Gul has gone mad for bringing her here. Well, she can be ACP's sister too as ACP too is coming back.Edited by angel_juhi04 - 7 years ago
LTLFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: .Dalisay.

Oh my subah subah aisi news  ..tanveer was/is a nightmare..she is too good of a vamp.

but yeah .if she tones it down we can have a good balanced track. with powerangers also giving it back to the baddies u see ..they're no less ⭐️
And the article also says she ll add fun to the show ..hows that gonna play out now..dunno πŸ˜†

Gul ki fav hai yeh she wont be leaving soon guys that m sure of πŸ˜›πŸ˜†
IB fandom is no less we have twitter power 😎

TFS Aliya

Tia toh harmless thi. Matlab i was never scared as she was unimportant to everyone except Pinky. Phir bhi exit me itna waqt laga. Yeh gul ki fav hai toh pata nahi kya hoga. I hope yeh shivaay ki kisi tarah beheniya ho. πŸ˜† 

Evil Bua ki beti hosakti hai kya? 
forumgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
FTW!
Best news to read in the morning 😑

This lady will stay forever!
With so much mehnat we packed up tia!

P.S - i hope this lady gets pregnant again πŸ˜†

Gull! Try for a male villain this timeee 😑 always behind vamps