Lizzydarcy thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Well what can I say? I watched the first two episodes and absolutely loved them.
I'm a bit wary of new Indian dramas as they always seem to follow a template similar to every other drama - a love story that you can usually predict correctly as it has been copied from a previous one.
So it was in my astonishment that I found myself glued to the first episode with intrigue.
It was a drama worthy of a Hollywood production.
The location and set design drew me in like the first pages of a classic novel. When I wasn't listening to the dialogue, my eyes were scanning the colourful background and carved furniture. The attention to detail was immaculate, the chandeliers and clocks and mirrors, the ornaments and engravings, candles, the decor had all been placed so beautifully, it was almost dreamlike.
You really felt like this was in a different century, in a past age long forgotten, such was the brilliance of the cinematography and direction.
I loved the costumes, so elegant and stunning and I loved the antique jewellery to match.
The story itself is inviting, not too slow paced that the viewer gets bored, but fast enough so you are kept interested and curious.
Love the haunting melody of "lag ja gale" a song matched perfectly for the story.
All in all I really enjoyed the beginning and am looking forward to many more episodes and finding out what really happened.
Well done to the production team, you've got a winner with this drama- keep up the good work!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

braveheartdoc thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Hi dear...I agree with you...TFS your views here 😊
bawaswift thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Agreed... 
Loved every thing from the show... be it acting wise or dress sense... or even the plot... 
Everything... to each n everything we were glued n wanted this forum to happen asap.. !
Thanks for your views dear... You from UK.. /?? 
Mehek25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Lovely post dear...
Thanks for sharing your views...

I felt the same as I watched the first two episodes...

Waiting to read more from you...
babita.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Awesome views dear πŸ‘πŸ‘
Felt absolutely the same with the two episodes aired. 
nishi05 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Awesome views dear...πŸ‘agree with you...
anuv6 thumbnail
yess, i agreed too dr
nice reviews !!